It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Quetzalcoatl

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 18 2003 @ 07:34 AM
link   
unexplained-mysteries.com...

(Fake or not, the first is really good...)

posted on Aug, 18 2003 @ 02:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tassadar
Very close Markos except Quetzalcoatlus is a lot bigger, it can fly, and it has bigger teeth

Here you go.

FLYING REPTOID

posted on Aug, 19 2003 @ 05:40 AM
link   
tassadar i need your help to find the `TARAKAYANA`
or socalled space people by the american indian this has something connected with the Quetzalcoatl

p/s i love it when all type of animal in this universe get into a new gethering in our on Earth for a long time they have left this earth since then our new dimension of mind will open either we ll eat the KFC or MACDONALD
again or even drink milk from the mother cow to what some ancient call

posted on Aug, 20 2003 @ 03:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by Nans DESMICHELS

Nobody looked my pix ?
They are amazing, no ?

posted on Aug, 20 2003 @ 03:22 AM
link   

Nobody looked my pix ?
They are amazing, no ?

Yes they are. What are those primitive hill billies doing shooting up endangered species. Since no remains are in museums I have to assume that they went into the stew pot.

ID

posted on Aug, 20 2003 @ 01:14 PM
link   
Yeah it is almost a sure thing that if hill billies hunted it they are gonna eat it. May still be some skeletal remains somewhere though. It would seem that pictures like that can be easily faked though.

posted on Aug, 25 2003 @ 07:56 PM
link   
Recent skeptics have inspired me to bring up this old topic...

I still believe that pteradons are alive on Earth somehwhere. maybe frozen or preserved some other way.
It seems just too odd, Why do giant birds appear in mythology EVERYEHERE throughout the world?

Any other believers?
Tassadar

posted on Aug, 29 2003 @ 12:45 AM
link   
I could have sworn I was watching some show on TLC once and they had women on there who said a large hawklike bird tried to take off with her 4 yearold son or something like that. In that same show they intereviewed a rancher in Mexico who said he saw an EXTREMELY large bird in the sky once; it scared his childen and I think his cattle too. He shot at it but I think it dissapeared into the clouds or something. Was several years ago that I saw this show... Sorry no links.
Its pretty interesting though. Anything is possible I suppose. I think they linked this 'bird' to queza(wtf ever) because he said to be the bird of thunder and this bird appeared near thunderclouds and storms...

posted on Sep, 15 2003 @ 03:23 AM
link   
Q: (L) Who and what were the Mayans?
A: The Mayans were a transitory people who still exist in the lands that you refer to as Central America. And who have certain physical features that are not
consistent with the rest of human beings on 3rd density Earth environment, due to their interactions, in the past, as you measure time, with beings of other density
levels.
Q: (L) What beings would those be?
A: Well, we have described 4th density STS beings on many occasions.
Q: (L) The Lizard Beings?
A: Indeed.
Q: (L) Who was Arajuna of Tiahuanaco?
A: Well, we believe that you are referring to one of approximately eight hybrids that ruled the area currently referred to as Central America. Hybrids being a 4th
density to 3rd density transfer experiment from the Lizard race to the human race, which was abandoned after approximately 240 years of experimentation by
the Lizard Beings, due to the lack of success for sustaining physical duplication, or reproduction of the race. It was one of several attempts by the Lizard Beings
to directly transmit their souls into 3rd density environment for permanent placement there. And, of course it is no longer perceived as necessary by them
because their intention is to rule 3rd density beings in 4th density when they arrive there.
Q: (L) Who built the city of Tiahuanaco?
A: The Lizard Beings in cooperation with humans.
Q: (L) When was it built?
A: Varying time frames since it seems to have been destroyed at two points. We have to estimate an average of 8,000 years prior to the current time, as you
measure it.

the above material is from the following people at www.cassiopaea.com and is freely distributed to those that want it, though I do not know if it still appears on this website.

[Edited on 15-9-2003 by THENEO]

posted on Sep, 20 2003 @ 09:42 PM
link   
I personally believe in one God and the only God, but I am still open to the idea that there was a large creature that some people probably saw and mistook for their God. I believe that it could be anything and was probably, like I said, a large creature that was mistaken and never left the mountains until it died and decayed, and now we have its bones.

posted on Sep, 21 2003 @ 02:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by FaithDefender
I personally believe in one God and the only God, but I am still open to the idea that there was a large creature that some people probably saw and mistook for their God. I believe that it could be anything and was probably, like I said, a large creature that was mistaken and never left the mountains until it died and decayed, and now we have its bones.

fourth dimension. do you not think the one and only god could make reality much more interesting than three dee? theoretical physics define up to ten dimensions. do you not think there could be something "out there"?

posted on Sep, 21 2003 @ 05:59 PM
link   
I do think there is something out there, but not another God. Possibly another liife form though

posted on Sep, 21 2003 @ 06:15 PM
link   
If he did exist, a diety would not leave behind remains. I mean he is from a different plane of existance. Bones and hard matter would not exist.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join