It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Quetzalcoatl

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 30 2003 @ 10:14 AM
link   
Iz it possible the Aztec God of Wind Quezalcoatl cuold still be thriving in the Mountains at Big Bend Nat'l Park in West Texas? Thatz where the only 2 fosssils of the mega-dino-bird have been found.. We all know about how in thw 1800's a dinosaur or rather 'a huge bird with batlike wings and a reptilian head' were found in France when blasting through caverns and mountains to build a railroad. Please share ur comments and opinions.

posted on Jun, 30 2003 @ 10:22 AM
link   
This species is one of the Draconian infiltrators.

posted on Jun, 30 2003 @ 09:04 PM
link   
OK, just to make sure evry1 knows, Rahzel is obsessed w/ the Draconians and probably thinks they'll reard him when they take over and dinos are not aliens b/c they wouldn't hav left evidence of themselvses here if they were and didn't want the NWO 2 know they existed

[Edited on 26-8-2003 by Tassadar]

posted on Jun, 30 2003 @ 09:54 PM
link   
Tas
Iv never heard of this bird before, do you have any links to pictures and a bit more info?
Deep

posted on Jun, 30 2003 @ 10:09 PM
link   
Yeah, sure Deep
Obviously therez no pictures but here r some link 2 some great info...

www.enchantedlearning.com/subjects/dinosaurs/ dinos/Quetzalcoatlus.shtml

www.abc.net.au...[/ur l]

[url=http://sped2work.tripod.com/cloud-dragon.html]http://sped2work.tripod.com/cloud-dragon.html

Hope it helps Deep

Tassadar

posted on Jun, 30 2003 @ 10:45 PM
link   
Well yeah but then u have to call the entire fossil record fake... They base large scale drawings of dinosaurs off of a couple of bones like 3 teeth and a toe that are like a quarter mile apart.

If u get a chance, next time u look in Nat'l Geographic and see a dino drawing... Do some research

Tell yourslef "Nice artwork, Where's the evidence"

posted on Jul, 1 2003 @ 12:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by K_OS
Iz possible (_|_) ther cood B anuther answer to the ? it cood B that tha R c-ing what tha wont and cood B fak.

what on earth does that mean?

posted on Jul, 1 2003 @ 12:29 AM
link   
it was prophecized that he will return to claim back Aztlan sadly Tezcatlipoka prophecized it before the Mexika Empire fell.Montezuma was fooled by the prophecy because Tezcatlipoka said that a white bearded man will come from the sea and Montezuma thought it was Quetzaquatl coming back for revenge but this white bearded man was Hernando Cortez a conquistador. If Quetzaquatl returns he will return with anger.

posted on Jul, 1 2003 @ 02:05 AM
link   
is quetzacoatl(the feathered serpent) a draco? i could of swore he was from FOX/cnn. i heard he's got jobs. only firstborn need apply.

posted on Jul, 1 2003 @ 02:12 AM
link   
Could this be the vicious Raptor that yous guys are talkin about?

www.tenvoordeford.com...

posted on Jul, 1 2003 @ 08:41 AM
link   
Very close Markos except Quetzalcoatlus is a lot bigger, it can fly, and it has bigger teeth

posted on Jul, 1 2003 @ 12:31 PM
link   
Hey Tassadar, you said "We all know about how in thw 1800's a dinosaur or rather 'a huge bird with batlike wings and a reptilian head' were found in France when blasting through caverns and mountains to build a railroad."

Do you have any links to articles about that because I've never heard anything like that.

posted on Jul, 1 2003 @ 12:36 PM
link   
I've got one site, but I read about it in a book...

The site's kind of boring, but it's got the info:

www.cmnh.org...

Tassadar

posted on Jul, 1 2003 @ 01:42 PM
link   
At least according to that article it was. So much for a live dinosaur.

posted on Jul, 1 2003 @ 03:23 PM
link   
I also Think it's a HOAX....

posted on Jul, 1 2003 @ 03:47 PM
link   
Isn't the Quezalcoatl the serpent on the side of teh sun temple, and on the Summer Solstus(I think thats when) the sunlight makes its body.

Off topic: Tassadar, do you play SC? U2U me if you want to play Brood War

posted on Jul, 1 2003 @ 07:17 PM
link   
yes it is

posted on Aug, 9 2003 @ 02:46 PM
link   
erm yeah the only time i ever heard of this god is when i played FF8-thats about it...has a lot of other gods and stuff in the game like shiva,ifrit,cerebus(i think thats how you spell it), and others...yeah thats pretty much all i wanted to say

posted on Aug, 9 2003 @ 08:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by RamenSaurus
Isn't the Quezalcoatl the serpent on the side of teh sun temple, and on the Summer Solstus(I think thats when) the sunlight makes its body.

Off topic: Tassadar, do you play SC? U2U me if you want to play Brood War

either he has played SC or this is some sort of coincidense.

ID

posted on Aug, 12 2003 @ 02:38 PM
link   

I am fairly sure you are thinking of the Kukulcan pyramid at Chichen Itza. The shadows form two snake bodies that travel down the pyramid and adjoin with two stone plumbed serpent heads at the foot of the pyramid. The plumbed serpent represents evil and the road to the underworld. Also I think it is the winter solstice, not really sure on that though.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join