It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Confirmed voter fraud.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 26 2017 @ 04:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: Justoneman

Over eighteen years.

Yea but now we have a pattern.... It isn't just in this one county is it? Could it only be one county?

posted on Oct, 26 2017 @ 04:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

It's one state out of fifty. Not one county. And it's over an eighteen year period.
Pathetic attempt.

Too much evidence against that statement has been presented, and you poo pooed it then, and will now. So tell us how you can't imagine cheaters riding in buses going to several precincts and voting over and over, the Detroit vote recount, the CA licensed voters voting, and so many things. Cry me a pathetic river. SMH

posted on Oct, 26 2017 @ 04:45 PM
link   

I remember AL Franken finding boxes of ballots with mostly his name to push him over were found in his trunk/

You don't remember that because it never happened. You remember a hoax story perhaps. But that is so far fetched. If you really believe that happened you will find proof of it.
edit on 10262017 by Sillyolme because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 26 2017 @ 04:48 PM
link   
reply to post by: Justoneman

Did you also know that Diebold's software is proprietary? That means we cannot legally look at it.

It's long been known that electronic machines run proprietary software and don't keep paper records of the votes cast.
Who's Counting: Hacking Diebold Voting Machines
If you watch the HBO special I linked, "Hacking Democracy", you will see that Bev Harris accidentally found Diebold's software online and downloaded all of it.

What about this proprietary software and who created it?

Addition; look at the dates of some of these links I posted, this is not anything new.
edit on 10/26/2017 by Devino because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 26 2017 @ 04:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: Devino
reply to post by: Justoneman

Did you also know that Diebold's software is proprietary? That means we cannot legally look at it.

It's long been known that electronic machines run proprietary software and don't keep paper records of the votes cast.
Who's Counting: Hacking Diebold Voting Machines
If you watch the HBO special I linked, "Hacking Democracy", you will see that Bev Harris accidentally found Diebold's software online and downloaded all of it.

What about this proprietary software and who created it?

Addition; look at the dates of some of these links I posted, this is not anything new.

Compelling to move us back to paper ballots if or if not true.

ETA

Thanks for your contribution to the discussion.

Ditto Silly, you make me think more clearly with your challenges. Like an old friend of mine would do and we are about even on who was right....However, I am concerned you guys on the left are continually ignoring evidence because it doesn't fit your narrative. The far right will do it too but mostly i see moderate rights on ATS and moderate Lefts. Not killer leftist or totalitarian righties

edit on 26-10-2017 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 26 2017 @ 05:06 PM
link   

Noncitizen immigrants may have cast 544 ballots illegally out of more than 93 million ballots in elections spanning 18 years in Pennsylvania, state election officials said Wednesday.

That's uh what? 0.00058% or so? Well I think we better dump TRILLIONS into solving the most serious issue of our lifetimes.

posted on Oct, 26 2017 @ 05:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: shooterbrody

omg
do not take the participation ribbon from them that is the "popular vote win"
they would lose their collective minds
there would literally be no safe space big enough

Did you read the article before commenting? 544 cases out of 93 million votes cast over 18 years. What then are you talking about?

posted on Oct, 26 2017 @ 05:09 PM
link   
In California the estimates have ranged from 2 to 3 1/2 million fraudulent votes by non citizens. It is quite possible especially in the state like California where drivers license is it are issued to illegal immigrants en masse. Comparing the number of registered voters in different regions of California to the actual populations it's very easy to come up with that 3 1/2 million number.

a reply to: Taggart

posted on Oct, 26 2017 @ 05:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: theantediluvian

Noncitizen immigrants may have cast 544 ballots illegally out of more than 93 million ballots in elections spanning 18 years in Pennsylvania, state election officials said Wednesday.

That's uh what? 0.00058% or so? Well I think we better dump TRILLIONS into solving the most serious issue of our lifetimes.

poo poo away O' Anti. I would expect no less.

posted on Oct, 26 2017 @ 05:35 PM
link   

You said on page one that you moved to the right. Your post history is with comments trashing anything and everything from the left.

Breaking news: not liking the left and not liking RINOs isn't all one needs to claim "centrist." Not being a republican or democrat isn't how one winds up "centrist."

You partisan types

Hardly. Ask our liberal members here what my politics are and they'll tell you I'm a conservative and must love Trump. Ask our conservative members about my politics and they'll tell you I'm a bleeding heart liberal that hates Trump. That, by the way, is what happens when a person is a centrist. That being said, don't confuse my calling your BS comments for what they are as somehow being indicative of my politics.

are missing facts to keep you in the 'official narrative'

Coming from the guy who put so much spin on his OP source, that's rich.

and lost in BS

It's not my fault you posted BS. If you don't want people "lost" in it, don't post it.

We really have nothing else to discuss. At no point have you attempted to debate any of my factual statements, but are instead are putting up deflection after deflection and not really discussing anything. Either you didn't read your own OP source material and were woefully ignorant of what it actually said, or you did read it and were intentionally dishonest about what it said. You won't own up to whichever one it is. I'm sure you'll have some sort of "comeback" to this comment, but I'll not be replying to it.

#kek

posted on Oct, 26 2017 @ 05:38 PM
link   

omg

Did you read the article before commenting? 544 cases out of 93 million votes cast over 18 years. What then are you talking about?

Yea no I asked that question on page one, still hasn't been answered other than "I call it like I see it."

Followed by a lot of deflection and attempts at pivoting.

posted on Oct, 26 2017 @ 05:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: Shamrock6

You said on page one that you moved to the right. Your post history is with comments trashing anything and everything from the left.

Breaking news: not liking the left and not liking RINOs isn't all one needs to claim "centrist." Not being a republican or democrat isn't how one winds up "centrist."

You partisan types

Hardly. Ask our liberal members here what my politics are and they'll tell you I'm a conservative and must love Trump. Ask our conservative members about my politics and they'll tell you I'm a bleeding heart liberal that hates Trump. That, by the way, is what happens when a person is a centrist. That being said, don't confuse my calling your BS comments for what they are as somehow being indicative of my politics.

are missing facts to keep you in the 'official narrative'

Coming from the guy who put so much spin on his OP source, that's rich.

and lost in BS

It's not my fault you posted BS. If you don't want people "lost" in it, don't post it.

We really have nothing else to discuss. At no point have you attempted to debate any of my factual statements, but are instead are putting up deflection after deflection and not really discussing anything. Either you didn't read your own OP source material and were woefully ignorant of what it actually said, or you did read it and were intentionally dishonest about what it said. You won't own up to whichever one it is. I'm sure you'll have some sort of "comeback" to this comment, but I'll not be replying to it.

#kek

Sorry if you misunderstood based on my phrasing. I said that i staid put as the left moved further away from those of us in the middle. When that happens we LOOK to be right of center but are still center. The spin is , common people who want to live a simple life not bothered by thugs or tyrannical government full of thieves, are being treated like we are the problem..

edit on 26-10-2017 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 26 2017 @ 05:41 PM
link   

omg

Yea no I asked that question on page one, still hasn't been answered other than "I call it like I see it."

You still haven't articulated what I stated that had you going nuts.

posted on Oct, 26 2017 @ 05:48 PM
link   

omg

B S

I answered that and you took it as false. That is on you not me. How many ways did I answer that? more than one....

I don't have a left right feel with you but i do have a feel that sometimes you are out there with the anti's and silly's..... just sayin....

posted on Oct, 26 2017 @ 07:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: LSU0408
The dems wouldn't cry about Voter ID laws being racist if it didn't benefit them.
Who benefits from "crying about racism"? Wouldn't it be nice if it were that simple, blame it all on the crying left, but it is not that simple. Voter ID laws, i.e. poll tax, has been about racism since its inception.

Beginning in 1889, Southern states reintroduced the poll tax as a method of disenfranchising black voters. As delegate Carter Glass declared during the Virginia constitutional convention of 1902, the tax was designed "with a view to the elimination of every negro voter who can be gotten rid of, legally, without materially impairing the numerical strength of the white electorate."
Source
The argument has been that if required ID cost the voter money then that is considered a poll tax and is therefore unconstitutional. However, in case you missed it, the OP article is about a loophole in Pennsylvania's motor voter system, meaning illegal immigrants getting state ID's might have been automatically registered to vote and could have voted illegally. If this is indeed the case then so much for the argument in favor of voter ID laws.

The Confederate Flag wasn't racist until it benefited them.
The flag of the Confederate States of America, for the most part, has also always been about racism. As for the confederate flag that we have grown to know and love /sarc, i.e. the stars and bars, it was reintroduced back in the 50s-60s during America's civil rights movements in an attempt to reinstate white supremacy.
Confederate flags weren’t part of ‘Southern pride’ until the Civil Rights movement, analysis shows
It has always been about racism.

Donald Trump wasn't racist until it benefited them.
I could care less if Trump is racist but as our president I expect him to be held to a higher standard. As it is now he has shown himself to the world to be an utter embarrassment. Some of his comments remind me of grade school bickering. He is the master of deflection, that's for sure, yet a very poor leader unfortunately.

Cops weren't brutal until it benefited them.
So you think protesting police brutality was a political ploy to make Republicans look bad or is it perhaps that people are sick and tired of it?

posted on Oct, 26 2017 @ 08:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: Taggart

originally posted by: Justoneman
Pennsylvania

Several hundred proven vote fraud.

apnews.com...

We know this happened in California too and some people want to keep claiming DJT lost the popular vote. Well probably safe to say he didn't if you count only legal voters.

Voter fraud would have to be in the 3 million range for him to have won the 'popular' vote.
This article says a few hundred, only 2,999,800 more to go.

Uhhh..the article and the numbers is about Pennsylvania , not California...
Get it ?
Cali was a much different story with different stats. Like in the millions of potential fraudulent votes.

posted on Oct, 26 2017 @ 08:32 PM
link   
What the title actually says is:

Pennsylvania finds 544 possibly illegal ballots since 2000

A Department of State official, Jonathan Marks, told the House State Government Committee that the agency’s analysis covered 35 primary and general elections from 2000 through 2017. The number of possibly illegal ballots comes to one in every 172,000.

The illegal ballots were apparently cast by noncitizen immigrants who later reported themselves as having mistakenly registered, the department said. The figure could drop as the department continues to analyze information it gets from counties, a spokeswoman said later.

The state has previously acknowledged that noncitizen immigrants can inadvertently register to vote because of a glitch in the design of Pennsylvania’s electronic driver’s licensing system. That glitch has existed since the start of the state’s motor voter system, Marks said, which was first authorized in 1995.

Note = this only has to do with Pennsylvania. Nothing to do with California whatsoever.

posted on Oct, 26 2017 @ 09:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: Jefferton
So if there was mass voter fraud..

How did he win?

People who count the votes decide the election. And all the red state legislators are run by Koch brother lackeys.

posted on Oct, 26 2017 @ 09:37 PM
link   
a reply to: Devino

Hi Devino, Greetings and Salutations-

Would I be so BOLD to ass/U/Me that when You typed "Is fear the only thing we should fear in this case?" You had a picture/scenario of Herr Drumpf sweating profusely trying to get a tweet out in response to someone who typed that Drumpf was the dumbest kid in the 4th grade, reminding classmates of Jethro Bodine from "TheBeverlyHillbillies" which would be current to lil Donnie's Prep School days; Leader of the FREE World™ worried about what someone typed about Him, if I were to compile a list that would be right up there...

Any truth to the rumor that Donnie got His first erection since Dec. 2016 when it was revealed that Twitter™ was increasing spaces to 288??

Stay Hydrated...

posted on Oct, 26 2017 @ 10:15 PM
link   

They "mistakenly" registered, then "mistakenly" voted as well?

What a crock!

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join