It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Confirmed voter fraud.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 26 2017 @ 03:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: windword
a reply to: Justoneman

Rigged for Hillary and she still lost, yes it was rigged.

There is no evidence of this claim. There is evidence that, through gerrymandering, the Republicans have drawn voting districts that have been unconstitutionally drawn to favor Republican candidates......also know as "rigging".

Take them to court if it is illegal...

Follow the news much?

What you need to know about the Supreme Court gerrymandering case

The issue in Gill v. Whitford is the 2011 district map drawn up by the Republican-controlled Wisconsin legislature. That map employed what's commonly known as gerrymandering, the process by which maps are drawn to favor some lawmakers over other ones.  

Gerrymandering is nothing new and regularly results in ungainly districts all over the country. However, the Wisconsin map was deemed so blatantly partisan in its construction that a district court ruled it unconstitutional.

North Carolina Republicans Are In Trouble Again For Racial Gerrymandering

Judges on the U.S. District Court for the Middle District of North Carolina last year ruled 28 of the state’s 170 legislative districts were unconstitutional, and Republicans submitted a new plan last month. The court issued an order on Thursday saying nine of those districts were likely to still be illegal or unconstitutional. The court also announced it would appoint Nathaniel Persily, a Stanford law professor, as a “special master” to help them further evaluate the districts and, if necessary, redraw them.

Yea yea, Tell the Bernie supporters she didn't is my point.. She tried and she lost. The Dems, the Media and many other people in positions of power are using their power to keep doing their criminal acts. It appears to be anyway they can they will try it, period. The Criminal cabal needs to fall.

posted on Oct, 26 2017 @ 03:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: JIMC5499

originally posted by: Devino
I think if it was "rigged for Hillary" she would have won.

I don't believe that there was a vast National conspiracy to "rig" the election for Hilary. What I do believe is that there were many attempts at the local level to rig the election. The problem was that the majority of these attempts were in areas with a strong Liberal presence. Areas where Hilary was going to win any way. The County that I mentioned earlier has Democrats in charge at the County level because the southern border is adjacent to a highly Democrat County and there are enough transplants to carry the County election.

What those cases do is affect the local election of who wins the various mid level to congress level elections. Often there are very few votes cast so the ones that are cast become real important.

I remember AL Franken finding boxes of ballots with mostly his name to push him over were found in his trunk/

edit on 26-10-2017 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 26 2017 @ 03:55 PM
link   

Eh? When facts fly in the face of your unfounded theories and opinions, deflect! LOL

Look, you want to find election rigging? Look no further than Republican gerrymandering.

posted on Oct, 26 2017 @ 03:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: Justoneman

originally posted by: Devino

Rigged for Hillary and she still lost, yes it was rigged. That is the facts as I believe.
I think if it was "rigged for Hillary" she would have won. Whether this happened as you claim is an opinion or speculation at best. Facts are not to be "believed" but rather known. You can, however, believe in opinions and speculations.
www.mercurynews.com...
Did you read your link? It is not proof of voter fraud. It is an article of illegal immigrants getting driver licenses. The article also states that there is a, "“motor-voter” law, AB 1461, that starting in 2017 will automatically register most licensed California drivers to vote". This was the problem stated in you OP article from Pennsylvania that is now being fixed. I'm not sure what is meant by "most licensed California drivers" or if they will have the same problem as Pennsylvania. Your linked article claims this law goes into effect this year and if this is true then it was not an issue last year.

posted on Oct, 26 2017 @ 04:03 PM
link   

Yea you don't get to say you've moved from the center to the right because of the behavior of the left in one comment then claim to be neutral in another comment. Trying to equivocate now isn't going to change things.

What does Michigan have to do with your wildly selective "interpretation" of Pennsylvania? In any event, the Michigan polls absolutely did not get the same treatment. The situation in Michigan, and Detroit specifically, was orders of magnitude bigger than what you pretend is the case in Pennsylvania.

You really should pay more attention to what people say if you're going to try and debate things. Way back in my first comment I said

Don't get me wrong, I think voter fraud is an issue that needs to be addressed. Just not an issue that needs to be addressed with selective quotation and spin.
because that is my opinion on the subject. It stands to reason that I would obviously think widespread irregularities are a problem and need to be fully investigated.

Just because I called out your wildly inaccurate and biased "interpretation" of your own source material doesn't change that.

posted on Oct, 26 2017 @ 04:04 PM
link   

What videos?

posted on Oct, 26 2017 @ 04:07 PM
link   

And I pretty clearly articulated my point.

That says to me that rather than try to discuss your comments you'd prefer to bang the drum about why I won't repeat something I've already clearly stated.

It's not my problem if you don't fully read comments. I'm not the one trying to equivocate in your thread.

posted on Oct, 26 2017 @ 04:10 PM
link   

Trump won Pennsylvania. There weren't three million illegal votes by any stretch of the imagination.
Look isn't it enough for you he won? Does he have to be more popular too?

posted on Oct, 26 2017 @ 04:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

Trump won Pennsylvania. There weren't three million illegal votes by any stretch of the imagination.

Every vote makes Trump's hands grow a tiny bit BIGGER?

Maybe?

posted on Oct, 26 2017 @ 04:19 PM
link   

Yes...please quit trying to take their participation trophy...they are out of coloring books and play doh.

posted on Oct, 26 2017 @ 04:21 PM
link   
a reply to: shooterbrody

Please...

posted on Oct, 26 2017 @ 04:22 PM
link   

a reply to: Devino

I will have to watch that. I haven't time now. I suspect it makes a point, please tell me what you think it is.

Thanks
You're welcome but it is rather depressing so be warned. I have not watched this particular video all the way through yet but I have watched several about Mrs. Harris and others in the past.
Here is an HBO special that I have posted on ATS several times.

Another hour+ long video I'm afraid, sorry for that.

Basically it shows that voter machines, like those Diebold make, are easily hacked remotely and that there has been evidence that they have been hacked as Bev Harris and others have pointed out in the past. Everyone is going on and on about voter fraud when the real problem seems to be election fraud.

But i am not talking about small fraud. I am talking about deliberate attempts at any kind, any way fraud. THAT is what the story is I do believe. Repetitive voting when only a few votes need be cast to win the election is VERY critical.
Keep in mind how difficult it is for an individual or small group to commit voter fraud and then consider the consequences if they are caught and they do get caught.

Now consider election fraud. Evidence is replete for election fraud, i.e. hacking/tampering with voter machines, yet this story goes almost completely unnoticed! How many votes have been changed and who is doing it? What are they implications and how has this shaped our country in the last 17+ years? Al this evidence and no one has been charged!? No investigations!!?? I gave up some time ago on this issue even though I do care very much. I figue it doesn't do any good worrying about it as my happiness and well being is very important to me.

posted on Oct, 26 2017 @ 04:27 PM
link   

No you misunderstood. We didn't say it didn't happen. We said it didn't happen three million times.

posted on Oct, 26 2017 @ 04:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: Shamrock6

Yea you don't get to say you've moved from the center to the right because of the behavior of the left in one comment then claim to be neutral in another comment. Trying to equivocate now isn't going to change things.

What does Michigan have to do with your wildly selective "interpretation" of Pennsylvania? In any event, the Michigan polls absolutely did not get the same treatment. The situation in Michigan, and Detroit specifically, was orders of magnitude bigger than what you pretend is the case in Pennsylvania.

You really should pay more attention to what people say if you're going to try and debate things. Way back in my first comment I said

Don't get me wrong, I think voter fraud is an issue that needs to be addressed. Just not an issue that needs to be addressed with selective quotation and spin.
because that is my opinion on the subject. It stands to reason that I would obviously think widespread irregularities are a problem and need to be fully investigated.

Just because I called out your wildly inaccurate and biased "interpretation" of your own source material doesn't change that.

Yea i do. I didn't turn right, I have been NOT a D or an R for many years now.

SMH

You partisan types, it appears, are missing facts to keep you in the 'official narrative'. and lost in BS

posted on Oct, 26 2017 @ 04:28 PM
link   

No you misunderstood. We didn't say it didn't happen. We said it didn't happen three million times.

I know, I am trying to say this is 'death by a thousand cuts', where case after case, video after video, politician after politician have been caught. How many voted after receiving a DL in Cali????

posted on Oct, 26 2017 @ 04:29 PM
link   

Over eighteen years.

posted on Oct, 26 2017 @ 04:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: Shamrock6

Several hundred proven vote fraud.

Noncitizen immigrants may have cast 544 ballots illegally out of more than 93 million ballots in elections spanning 18 years in Pennsylvania, state election officials said Wednesday.

Why'd you not include the bolded portion in your statement?

Lol less than 600 votes out of over 93,000,000 in 18 years. But yea, let's spin that as "safe to say he probably won the popular vote."

Well if i recall properly, according to the left it does not happen.

ETA

This is one county out of how many in the US?

My thoughts as well... The dems wouldn't cry about Voter ID laws being racist if it didn't benefit them. The Confederate Flag wasn't racist until it benefited them. Donald Trump wasn't racist until it benefited them. Cops weren't brutal until it benefited them. Closing the border wasn't racist until it benefited them, etc. etc. etc...

link   

originally posted by: DanteGaland

Every vote makes Trump's hands grow a tiny bit BIGGER?

Maybe?
humor certainly helps, thank you for that.

link   
a reply to: Devino

Devino, good find again but it also makes another point I have said over the years. They are writing #'s and not taking count in some places like Detroit last time. They checked and had many more votes than voters during the recount and stopped the whole recount then.

posted on Oct, 26 2017 @ 04:31 PM
link   

It's one state out of fifty. Not one county. And it's over an eighteen year period.
Pathetic attempt.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join