It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Confirmed voter fraud.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 26 2017 @ 03:00 PM
link   
a reply to: Justoneman

In other news;
GAO to investigate Trump's voter fraud commission

The Government Accountability Office will investigate the activities of President Trump's voter fraud commission after three Democratic senators asked that the agency look into the matter.

Trump has repeatedly claimed, without evidence, that widespread voter fraud cost him the popular vote in the 2016 presidential election. He won the Electoral College, but lost the popular vote to Democratic nominee Hillary Clinton by nearly 3 million ballots.
I fear Trump's ego is getting the best of us all.

Critics have slammed the panel as a partisan effort to suppress voter turnout, particularly among minorities, and an effort to back up the president's claim.

we fear that the manner in which the PACEI is conducting its work will prevent the public from a full and transparent understanding of the Commission's conclusions and unnecessarily diminish confidence in our democratic process
Is fear the only thing we should fear in this case?

posted on Oct, 26 2017 @ 03:03 PM
link   
FWIW... this item about immigrant votes in PA, is trivial, compared to what got found out in Detroit. It was pretty scandalous. So much so... it actually stayed in the press for a couple/few weeks... which is unusual for a story like that.

posted on Oct, 26 2017 @ 03:06 PM
link   
a reply to: Shamrock6

This time it appears to be more widespread and i will stick by my neutral corner feelings about the whole mess and I call them as I see them. Voter Fraud was the real issue with those being bused around on Voting days. The Michigan polls got the same treatment and shamrock i don't recall your position on that?

posted on Oct, 26 2017 @ 03:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: dasman888
Remember Jill Stein's demand for a recount in Michigan? MOST of the ballot boxes in Detroit had to be disqualified in the recount... and it was a local scandal in Detroit. The majority of Detroit urban precincts had far more ballots than they did residents.

I'm NOT one who is going to say Trump would have won NY and CA if there was no voter fraud. I'm a bit skeptical of that.

However, there was evidence of significant voter fraud to Clinton's favor in a number of places (Detroit? Etc?), and Trump won ANYWAY.
I believe Detroit uses voter machines not ballots. What I remember is that a problem was found in the voter machines which makes this a case of election fraud not voter fraud. I would be interested in an investigation in this regard. Several claims of election fraud have gone unanswered for well over a decade now.
edit on 10/26/2017 by Devino because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 26 2017 @ 03:08 PM
link   
a reply to: dasman888

These few windows of access to the voting scam the Dems run is piling up now.

posted on Oct, 26 2017 @ 03:10 PM
link   
a reply to: Devino

During the campaign, the election was rigged and the Electoral College was a big disaster for America! LOL

posted on Oct, 26 2017 @ 03:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: Justoneman

Talk about "scams". Why is it that the Republicans are the ones getting exposed and hammered on "gerrymandering districts"?

edit on 26-10-2017 by windword because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 26 2017 @ 03:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: windword

During the campaign, the election was rigged and the Electoral College was a big disaster for America! LOL

Rigged for Hillary and she still lost, yes it was rigged. That is the facts as I believe. Ask the other Bernie Supporters besides the ones on ATS and see what they all say about his loss.

posted on Oct, 26 2017 @ 03:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: Shamrock6

Several hundred proven vote fraud.

Noncitizen immigrants may have cast 544 ballots illegally out of more than 93 million ballots in elections spanning 18 years in Pennsylvania, state election officials said Wednesday.

Why'd you not include the bolded portion in your statement?

Lol less than 600 votes out of over 93,000,000 in 18 years. But yea, let's spin that as "safe to say he probably won the popular vote."

Don't get me wrong, I think voter fraud is an issue that needs to be addressed. Just not an issue that needs to be addressed with selective quotation and spin.

Well if i recall properly, according to the left it does not happen.

ETA

This is one county out of how many in the US?

It's NOT statistically important it happens so rarely.

We are talking about .00006 percent.

And you are all up in arms about that number?

posted on Oct, 26 2017 @ 03:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: windword

Talk about "scams". Why is it that the Republicans are the ones getting exposed and hammered on "gerrymandering districts"?

Take them to court if it is illegal...I support rule of law. I am not an R.... Libertarian who crossed over to keep the criminal out of office. Had to vote the lesser of two evils it appears. But this POTUS has done better than the haters would ever want and they still hate him. Hurting the country now over petty BS. He triggers his haters to come out and show their faces though. Sun Tzu would be proud.

edit on 26-10-2017 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 26 2017 @ 03:18 PM
link   

This time it appears to be more widespread and i will stick by my neutral corner feelings about the whole mess and I call them as I see them.
Curious, it doesn't appear to be more "wide spread", you don't appear to be sticking in a "neutral corner" and you don't seem to be "calling them like you see them" unless, of coarse, you are seeing something that was not in your linked source.

Voter Fraud was the real issue with those being bused around on Voting days. The Michigan polls got the same treatment
It's hard to take your claims seriously especially after you made this claim.

We know this happened in California too and some people want to keep claiming DJT lost the popular vote. Well probably safe to say he didn't if you count only legal voters.
I'm not sure I understand your point here but if it did indeed happen then I would like to see proof that millions in California voted illegally.

posted on Oct, 26 2017 @ 03:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: DanteGaland

Several hundred proven vote fraud.

Noncitizen immigrants may have cast 544 ballots illegally out of more than 93 million ballots in elections spanning 18 years in Pennsylvania, state election officials said Wednesday.

Why'd you not include the bolded portion in your statement?

Lol less than 600 votes out of over 93,000,000 in 18 years. But yea, let's spin that as "safe to say he probably won the popular vote."

Don't get me wrong, I think voter fraud is an issue that needs to be addressed. Just not an issue that needs to be addressed with selective quotation and spin.

Well if i recall properly, according to the left it does not happen.

ETA

This is one county out of how many in the US?

It's NOT statistically important it happens so rarely.

We are talking about .00006 percent.

And you are all up in arms about that number?

Says you. I say the videos of the bus loads of repeat voter's and story after story highlighting the case is piling up. PLUS we have California basically going rogue with their voting rules violating the law IMO and the opinion of many others.

ETA
Devino, that is subject to you caring or not to do the research. We on ATS have been carrying the water on you all's lazy approach. Paper after paper report after report and that isn't good enough. So, believe as you wish it won't change the facts of driver licensed voters with no legal status voting in CA.

posted on Oct, 26 2017 @ 03:24 PM
link   

Rigged for Hillary and she still lost, yes it was rigged. That is the facts as I believe.
I think if it was "rigged for Hillary" she would have won. Whether this happened as you claim is an opinion or speculation at best. Facts are not to be "believed" but rather known. You can, however, believe in opinions and speculations.

posted on Oct, 26 2017 @ 03:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: dasman888
FWIW... this item about immigrant votes in PA, is trivial, compared to what got found out in Detroit. It was pretty scandalous. So much so... it actually stayed in the press for a couple/few weeks... which is unusual for a story like that.

Let's not forget the voting machines that gave Hilary a vote when a straight Republican ballot was voted. I personally witnesses the election worker assist a woman in correcting her ballot when she caught it. How many people didn't catch it.

A County Judge said that it was a "calibration error". If it was legitimately a "calibration error" some machines should have given a Trump vote when a straight Democrat ticket was chosen.

pittsburgh.cbslocal.com...

posted on Oct, 26 2017 @ 03:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: Devino

Rigged for Hillary and she still lost, yes it was rigged. That is the facts as I believe.
I think if it was "rigged for Hillary" she would have won. Whether this happened as you claim is an opinion or speculation at best. Facts are not to be "believed" but rather known. You can, however, believe in opinions and speculations.
www.mercurynews.com...

posted on Oct, 26 2017 @ 03:35 PM
link   

a reply to: Shamrock6

I chose my words carefully, which ones do you disagree with?

If you haven't figured that out by now, I dunno how to dumb it down any further.

If you can't articulate what you mean, that says to me you don't really know why you felt that way. I asked you what statement you had a problem concerning? Not to call me dumb for asking you. I would offer my reason for feeling that way and not call you dumb, I hope.

posted on Oct, 26 2017 @ 03:38 PM
link   

Devino, that is subject to you caring or not to do the research. We on ATS have been carrying the water on you all's lazy approach. Paper after paper report after report and that isn't good enough. So, believe as you wish it won't change the facts of driver licensed voters with no legal status voting in CA.
I do care and I have done plenty of research over the years. I have also posted many articles, reports and videos on this site about election fraud and they all have gone unnoticed. What I have found time and time again is evidence of voter fraud cases so small as to be considered nearly non-existent. However there is plenty of evidence suggesting severe problems with our voter machines.

Do you remember Bev Harris? She is the founder of blackboxvoting.org...

Here is a video of her.

posted on Oct, 26 2017 @ 03:40 PM
link   

I will have to watch that. I haven't time now. I suspect it makes a point, please tell me what you think it is.

Thanks

But i am not talking about small fraud. I am talking about deliberate attempts at any kind, any way fraud. THAT is what the story is I do believe. Repetitive voting when only a few votes need be cast to win the election is VERY critical.

posted on Oct, 26 2017 @ 03:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: Devino
I think if it was "rigged for Hillary" she would have won.

I don't believe that there was a vast National conspiracy to "rig" the election for Hilary. What I do believe is that there were many attempts at the local level to rig the election. The problem was that the majority of these attempts were in areas with a strong Liberal presence. Areas where Hilary was going to win any way. The County that I mentioned earlier has Democrats in charge at the County level because the southern border is adjacent to a highly Democrat County and there are enough transplants to carry the County election.

posted on Oct, 26 2017 @ 03:41 PM
link   

Rigged for Hillary and she still lost, yes it was rigged.

There is no evidence of this claim. There is evidence that, through gerrymandering, the Republicans have drawn voting districts that have been unconstitutionally drawn to favor Republican candidates......also know as "rigging".

Take them to court if it is illegal...

Follow the news much?

What you need to know about the Supreme Court gerrymandering case

The issue in Gill v. Whitford is the 2011 district map drawn up by the Republican-controlled Wisconsin legislature. That map employed what's commonly known as gerrymandering, the process by which maps are drawn to favor some lawmakers over other ones.  

Gerrymandering is nothing new and regularly results in ungainly districts all over the country. However, the Wisconsin map was deemed so blatantly partisan in its construction that a district court ruled it unconstitutional.

North Carolina Republicans Are In Trouble Again For Racial Gerrymandering

Judges on the U.S. District Court for the Middle District of North Carolina last year ruled 28 of the state’s 170 legislative districts were unconstitutional, and Republicans submitted a new plan last month. The court issued an order on Thursday saying nine of those districts were likely to still be illegal or unconstitutional. The court also announced it would appoint Nathaniel Persily, a Stanford law professor, as a “special master” to help them further evaluate the districts and, if necessary, redraw them.

edit on 26-10-2017 by windword because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join