It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Machine Guns, Bloody Lipstick, Google Secret Agents & Dirty Dossiers: The Big Story under the radar

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+35 more 
posted on Oct, 26 2017 @ 12:22 PM
link   
I give you the Story of the Decade. Really just the fact that Obama, Hillary and the CIA used Al Qaeda to try to overthrow the Syrian government claims that title, but the plot stemming from that decision continues to thicken...

All of this attention on Russia & Putin of late it seems we've forgotten to ask, what angle did Putin ever have in mind for US? I mean what was ever the whole point of Russia starting a New Cold War, why would they dare meddle in our elections, etc? What was ever the point? Turns out it was all about 'our' Project For A New American Century that Obama, Hillary and McCain carried the Neocon torch for. It's a tale of spies, terrorists, subversion, coup d'etat, propaganda, domestic election rigging and denial.

Note that I covered much of this in depth with tons of sources & citations back in winter in my two massive works, "ObamaHillaryCo.'s TIMELINE OF TERROR In The Middle East" and "It Came From The Internet:FAKE NEWS!", but here we'll bring it all together with the latest dossier perspective and in much tidier form.

DON'T CALL IT A COME BACK

Thinking back a decade, Russia had been off in there own little world for the most part. Their population was still in a dangerous decline following the collapse of the USSR nightmare. What point would there be in imperial expansion ambitions when their plot was already bigger than they needed, their economy in trouble, their population in decline?

Seeing weakness, Bush and the Neocon's started poking them with the missile shield stick. People, I mean here at home myself included, Ron Paul of particular note, warning the bastards were toying with triggering a new cold war with Russia and for what? Of course many just didn't get it as most seem to be completely deluded to the fact we're the worlds last remaining evil empire (ahem excuse me "superpower").

CHANGE I NEVER BELIEVED IN

Then Obama was on the way in ready to carry the same BS policy of imperialist expansion and the Russian agitation the Neocon's had bundled with it. Then for various reasons I said to hell with all this left / right road to nowhere drama and tuned out by 2011. And right then here came the Arab Spring Plot to topple all the remaining non-subservient governments in the ME, especially Syria (Russia's freaking ally since the 70's). At this point they were smacking Russia with the stick.

NEVER FORGET

People forgot Al Qaeda is supposed to be our sworn enemy, so why wouldn't they forget about this tale about how the CIA has been wanting to take out Syria since decades before even 9/11?

Obviously the CIA never forgot about Al Qaeda. Never ever. They helped found them. The name comes from their own computer filing term, "the database". When supposedly they were our enemy for bombing the WTC in 1993, and then some, well the Clinton's and the CIA were partnered with them in the Balkan's Conflict. That relationship ran from what 1993 to at least July 2001, but don't tell the 9/11 Commission as they wouldn't ever print that fact anyways.

Don't forget that after 9/11 Bush named Syria in his "Axis of Evil", even though they like Iraq & Iran had nothing to do with the attacks. Instead, his family friends going way back the Bin Laden's did, with the support of our supposed "allies" Saudi Arabia.

Iran was supposed to be next after Iraq, and then Syria, but the anti-war movement did manage to stymie that front before Obama got in. So Obama in his first term had to play it all different. Now it was firmly in the CIA's lap...

WHAT'S AN "ISIS"?

Nope it isn't the ancient Egyptian mother of Horus, instead its practically the name Western Media er the CIA gave these radical Islamist's. It turns out until 2013 they were just AL Qaeda's Iraq division.

It's interesting to note that by then the name "Al Qaeda" was essentially under a media blackout. This followed the cushy timing of May 2012 when the story goes Osama Bin Laden was killed and dumped at sea with the fishes.

ENTER GOOGLE

Google was essentially a CIA NSA NSF NASA DARPA startup from the beginning. Note the that hodgepodge of 'alphabet agencies' involved in their formation when noting in 2015 they changed their official company name to "Alphabet Inc." (around the same time they dropped their "Don't Be Evil" corporate slogan no less).

When Obama got in in 2008, well Google helped him. Eric Schmidt, Google CEO was the most visible during the campaign, and was famously so deep inside the Obama White House from the start one could almost call him part of Obama's cabinet.

Hillary's "senior advisor", Jared Cohen, left the State Dept. to join Google in 2010. Went to "run" Google's "Ideas" Department, today known as "Google Jigsaw". Jigsaw's description today opens up with "We’re an incubator within Alphabet that builds technology to tackle some of the toughest global security challenges facing the world today...". Sounds almost like a DOD outreach division so far. Now note that Jigsaw is in charge of Google's "fake news" counter front, which has DOD written all over it.

BEGIN THE ARAB SPRING

On January 25, 2011, Egyptian Google engineer Wael Ghonim created the Facebook page which triggered the Arab Spring. The story can be seen, along with all the back story of Syria & Libya, at about 2:06:48 in the documentary, HyperNormalisation. In 2011 he was nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize for his role. In a later interview, when responding to the children that died as a result, you can see him break down "crying" (although no tears came out maybe he has broken tear ducts):

Now before we get too far from Google, note the WikiLeaks revelation how in July 2012, as the Syrian Rebellion wasn't panning out so well, Jared Cohen emailed Hillary's team with news on the "Defection Tracker" mapping tool they had developed to help foment the uprising. "Our logic behind this is that while many people are tracking the atrocities, nobody is visually tracking and mapping the defections, which we believe are important in encouraging more to defect and giving confidence to the opposition", Cohen said.

Turns out he was just the right man for Eric Schmidt's new division, then called the "Think / Do Tank", as Cohen already had experience in the foreign government subversion business.

'Cohen worked as a member of the secretary of state's policy planning staff from 2006 to 2010, when he was hired to lead Google Ideas, but was tied to using social media to incite uprisings even before he left the department. He once reportedly asked Twitter CEO Jack Dorsey to hold off of conducting system maintenance that officials believed could have impeded a brief 2009 uprising in Iran, and Julian Assange, who founded the secret-leaking website WikiLeaks, has for years referred to Cohen as Google's "director of regime change."'
www.washingtonexaminer.com/clinton-email-google-sought-overthrow-of-syrias-assad/article/2586300

...CONTINUED...
edit on 26-10-2017 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

+3 more 
posted on Oct, 26 2017 @ 12:25 PM
link   
...CONTINUED...

What's Al Qaeda doing working with the CIA the same year we supposedly just killed their messiah? Other happenings in December is that's when US forces had been completely pulled out of Iraq, leaving a vacuum that immediately was filled by ISIS (as Obama had been warned would happen).

In October 2011 Quaddafi gets killed in Libya via bayonet rectal-ectomy. Hillary Clinton says quote "We came, we saw, he died, hahaha!."

In February 2012 reports of US, Turkey & Jordan training Syrian rebels was in the open. In April, Qatar Paid $1 Million for Five Minutes With Bill Clinton while Hillary was Secretary of State. Then in June 2012, "CIA Said to Aid in Steering Arms to Syrian Opposition", operating from Turkey, by way of a shadowy network of intermediaries including Syria’s Muslim Brotherhood and paid for by Turkey, Saudi Arabia and Qatar. By Summer 2012, Hillary Clinton was on the open circuit been openly intent on arming the Syrian rebels.

WAIT A MINUTE

It seems to go without saying as usual the CIA orchestrated that attempted coup, but where it worked in Libya without having to publicly support arming Al freaking Qaeda, things weren't going so well in Syria. Since Hillary, the CIA, Obama and McCain sent Al Qaeda and ISIS in to overthrow Assad immediately after the Arab Spring, it's not too far of a stretch that they were involved from the rip. I'd imagine they probably expected it to be over in a jiffy like how they did Qaddafi. Not that I'd put them getting off on the total chaos beyond them, but having to

THE NEXT PATTERN EMERGES

Now here's where it starts gets good and starts to paint the pattern that climaxed with this dossier etc campaign whatever...

Assad fought back. He already had Russia in his corner since the 70's, like their version of our Saudi Arabia or Israel even.

Now where the covert Al Qaeda + ISIS (er Al CIAda) mercenary operation would have been done and over with, well our serial mass murderer politicians and DOD they had to see it through. They're longer for decades now in the successful removal of the Assad's. They just couldn't let it be a fail and move on. Nope, they chomped down and let it turn quagmire.

They started openly funding Al Qaeda AHEM "Al Nusra".

Now this is where it got real interesting.

With Al Qaeda now as our allies, well that meant they had to be spun as the good guys so in comes the MSM to spin them (THE PEOPLE THAT BLEW UP 9/11) into being the "moderates".

Luckily it just so happened this "new" ISIS (a division of Al Qaeda no less) specter was handy to put all of the focus on. Note that the Islamic State wasn't an actual thing until 2013, and that they didn't sever ties with Al Qaeda until February 2014. The story goes that they're now competing in the same game of imperialist domination of the entire 'world' I guess it is. But somewhere along the way the MSM shifted 100% of the focus on ISIS, and Al Qaeda was the new hush word.

But just having the ISIS hype front wasn't going to be enough to hoodwink the entirety of Western civilization beyond the issue of Al Qaeda being our allies "again". This is where Russia and the New Cold War comes back into the picture.

MOSCOW THE 'SCAPE-BEAR'

Since Russia dared stand by their allies in the Syrian regime, and the coup wasn't going so well with a swelling body count of civilians and that whole refugee melodrama, how perfect a fallback to have them there to scapegoat the entire conflict upon.

Now all the sudden it was all Russia's fault.

Now Russia did come to play into their hands it seems, although I'm still a bit fuzzy on the whole back story and covert shenanigans that went on there.

In November 2013 the political situation went haywire in Ukraine, and come March 2014 Russia annexed the long disputed territory of Crimea.

Now I'm never one to play apologist for imperialist expansions, but I would like to put this into a perspective I'm guessing you'll never hear on the hypnotube: Who are we to criticize Russia for their handling of that old news situation on their border, with their former territory, where they have actual peoples resident? The bigger question however is this: Would Russia have even dared pull that crap if we hadn't been over in the Middle East triggering a international uprising and wielding terrorists (against their allies no less) in those pursuits? There's a more than decent chance probably not, but if you were them seeing the US on a never ending imperial warpath since the Cold War over all the way around them across all of Eurasia, put yourself in their shoes. Crimea compared to that is chump change even if the place was in South America and they had no history there whatsoever.

DON'T PISS YOURSELF

So with all of that as a backdrop, along comes Donald Trump troll extraordinaire into the 2016 election run. No doubt by now Russia hates Hillary, n doubt they'd love to see her squirm. It wasn't until June of 2016 did I really start paying real attention to all this drama again. Until late summer I mostly just observed all the debate fury and MSM hyperbole before even taking a position. My how times had changed; just sorting out all that was this "social justice" ordeal took some time. But as I observed Hillary and her MSM collaborators rhetoric on anything to do with Trump (well beyond all the pure tabloid stuff) I couldn't get passed how no matter what to this very day it was always framed as "Russia was trying to help Trump", but in terms of motives effectively never was it "Russian was trying to hurt Hillary". They even had a long ideological set they apparently cooked up to explain the motives to "help Trump"; everything from nationalism whatever to Trump being an outright Russian whipping boy or spy or I'm not sure event hey are sure. I mean how can Trump being a staunch nationalist but be the pawn of a foreigner?

Anyways, as every twist and turn of the WikiLeaks front, and Trump staying in the game pushed on towards election day, it was all about Russia. Not our involvement int eh Arab Spring and all that. Not our partnership with Al Qaeda. Not them being pissed for scapegoating them. No matter hat where needed it was Russia's fault, Trump's fault, or both. From international happenings to every stupid thing about Trump's antics it was always him and there was never any logic to explain anything other than Trump's racist nationalist sexist etc, whom works for Russia just because Russia likes to kill Syrian's.

Now I might have been tuned out of all this sort of politics drama for 5 years, but like imperialism when it comes to propaganda I know it when I see it, and all of this stunk to high hell of propaganda overdrive.

Well we all know how the election played out, and how every possible detail of the WikiLeaks front was blamed on Russia. Maybe it was them. Maybe. But we know for a fact they've scapegoated Russia for every detail of what flowed from CIA handiwork in Syria, so why would this be any different?

...CONTINUED...

+1 more 
posted on Oct, 26 2017 @ 12:28 PM
link   
...CONTINUED...

Although it wasn't until after the election did I start to really dig into figuring out the whole Syrian situation, immediately from my late to the game analysis I saw a clear picture. I mean without this dynamic it didn't make much sense the desperation of not only Hillary and Obama to make everything about Russia, but also the desperation in John McCain trying to smear Trump and all that. With Syria in the picture, and McCain's handiwork in keeping the senate herded in the yet ongoing program of arming Al Qaeda, it all added up with crystal clear clarity.

Now this was just before the downright dirty dossier even hit. Then it did, in December. And sure enough in no time it came out it was insane McCain behind it. What would he be doing not merely taking swipes at him for petty dramatic attention getting, but outright trying to torpedo his entire Republican administration before it even chugged into port?

First of all, the whole dodgy dossier issue itself is like an ultimate hatchet job in all of history case study. I mean people could go to prison just for that one alone, especially following the whole year of claims of Trump deserving prison for the trumped up gossip that the dossier contained.

But that pales in comparison to the agenda it was cooked up to protect. Last time I checked the Syrian body count was over 400,000 dead. Something like 10,000,000 peoples lives totally uprooted. The refugee situation in Europe blown off the charts. And if all of that weren't enough to put everyone involved in prison for life, or worse, right in the heart of it all is the TREASONOUS collaboration with Al Qaeda in said imperialist ambitions across the Middle East.

Finally, the part it seems everyone is overlooking, as Al Qaeda was our merc force before 9/11, and only 10 years later its out in the open they are again, were they ever actually our enemy in between 2001 and 2011? S what does it mean if they were not.

Now if you know a story besides this that is the true Story of the Decade, I'm dying to hear it, as it seems to me everyone in the US ought to be dying to finally hear this one outside of the MSM's BS tunnelvision perspective.

posted on Oct, 26 2017 @ 12:40 PM
link   
summation....Hillary and CIA bad......Assad and Russia good....got it

+5 more 
posted on Oct, 26 2017 @ 12:45 PM
link   
a reply to: jimmyx

It takes two to tango yet all we ever hear is RUSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSIA!!!!!

Never mind while they were in total decline we we goosestepping across the entire planet blowing up and overthrowing everything that wouldn't kneel.

But ZOMG Russia dared back their tiny ally on their own continent against US (where we dont belong), and annexed a tiny island on their border, and now its the end of the world they're the new Nazi Germany and we're the good guys.

Do me a favor and tally up the body count of their post Cold War imperial ambitions, and then tally up ours and lets see them side by side.

Here, I'll even help you with that:
America's death toll on the world: 27,000,000++

You'll have to get the updated Iraq body count fallout since 2007, and the rest from Libya to Syria and then some. But that should speed this challenge up for you.

posted on Oct, 26 2017 @ 12:50 PM
link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

Well posted.
Thanks for the research.
The dots you put together connect logically.

posted on Oct, 26 2017 @ 12:57 PM
link   
a reply to: shooterbrody

Thanks. Its challenging to tell such a broad story and do it in a way that matters in a package even this small. So many angles, this saga with many epic scenes each interweaving in and out simultaneously.

posted on Oct, 26 2017 @ 01:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: shooterbrody

Well posted.
Thanks for the research.
The dots you put together connect logically.

if you believe everything that was told in the OP, then yeah

so...with all that, where would most people want to live, who's government has the most personal freedoms for it's people, Russia or the U.S.?

posted on Oct, 26 2017 @ 01:15 PM
link   

The timeline links are all provided here:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Any new items that arent just common knowledge, spread all across Google / MSM / etc then I added them in here.

But please do challenge any one point.

Or, if that's no fun and you dont like the challenge I gave you, here try this one:

If I'm wrong in my approach to this, please give us a timeline of imperial moves by Russia post Cold War versus ours.

Meaning citing 'if you cant beat them then join them', or that is people want to move here because as long as you're here you're least under our boot heel that doesnt take away from the facts and the reality I've presented.

Note that death toll thread I linked you, you're response is precisely the same as those Neocon hardliners were coming at me with then in 2007.

Arent you supposed to be an Obama 'liberal'?
edit on 26-10-2017 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: wrong year

posted on Oct, 26 2017 @ 01:25 PM
link   
Think back to the debates.

Recall the VP debate, where Pence went on and on about how we need to stop russian influence in Syria. The main stream press on both sides loved this.

Then trumps next debate he started to question why we were funding terrorist in syria, and said we should work with Russia to stop this.

The media on both sides went nuts. Now keep in mind, many of these liberals are supposedly tired of war, and yet here they were arguing for arming terrorists and confronting russia.

Shortly there after, Trump went back to discussing needing to deal with Assad, and the media applauded him for sounding presidential.

This tells you all you need to know about the establishment on both sides.

posted on Oct, 26 2017 @ 01:31 PM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

Yep!

That became what I figured was the true issue The Machine had with Trump all along.

I mean half of all the nuttery we were seeing with people crying and throwing fits I suspect would have played out even if it were Ron Paul or whoever.

Not that Trump is a Ron Paul, but imagine if Ron Paul would have ever made it past the Primary's. The MSM etc response to stop him, while it would have smelled a little bit different, it would have stunk of desperation just as bad just the same.

These aren't just ruined reputations on the line here, this arming Al Qaeda angle is people (and lot of them) quite literally facing the firing squad on national television.

posted on Oct, 26 2017 @ 01:46 PM
link   

Great OP, but............I am still confused how Trump plays into all of this. He doesn't seem to follow the Neocon line.

posted on Oct, 26 2017 @ 01:53 PM
link   
a reply to: TonyS

He just came along, got in Hillary's way, didn't toe the line on the "moderate" rebels, and so got sucked into the pattern of get blown up and Russia's the scapegoat.

By the time I started following the election, about the time the Primary's were over, this RUSSIA IS TRUMP narrative was already kicking in. ANything to do with WikiLeaks was RUSSIA. Multiple hacks / leaks, NOPE every time it was Russia. The emails finally go online public, oh dont read them just stew on Russia did it. All the whle the Syria issue was still major, and every single time it WAS Russia. The longer Trump stuck in the fight OMG he's with Russia. Trump goes to the debate says we need to get out of the "moderate" rebels game, OMG he's Russia. Trump's wins the election and OMG Russia fake news handed him the election. In comes the DOD and Congress with the Ministry of Propaganda Act (as they're all guilty in the arming Al Qaeda thing too), and here comes Insane McCain with Hillary's dirty dog pissgate dossier to totally make him eat #### for everything. And on and on and on. Hillary has a problem, it's Russia fault. 400,000 dead Syrians, its russia fault. Trump dont tow the line, he's with Russia.

Ad nauseun ad nauseum.

posted on Oct, 26 2017 @ 02:07 PM
link   

I have no illusions regarding the atrocities of war, nor to the millions of deaths fighting for freedom around the world. your DEATH TOLL includes 10 million (dubious at best) American indians killed, and yet mention nothing about the millions of Russians killed in their own revolution, or by the Czars themselves before the revolution...
what I do rely on are the people that have come from Russia since Putin has been in office, and told their own story of political repression, lack of freedoms, and the constant fear of unrestrained government "thuggery" or worse...the only thing I'm sure of is that YOU ARE FREE here in America to make such opinions in your opening post, without fear of being sent off to a gulag for treason or sedition.....

edit on 26-10-2017 by jimmyx because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 26 2017 @ 02:14 PM
link   

That isn't about Russia.

It's about US. The costs of empire.

Note I didn't include the likes of WW1 WW2 or Korea.

But essentially every other conflict since the Spanish American War was all about imperial ambitions. The freedom to dominate is the "freedom" they're talking about when they say fighting for freedom.

posted on Oct, 26 2017 @ 02:59 PM
link   
a thread I made a while ago

Regime change in Syria is nothing new and has been on the cards since as far back as the 50s. Iran, Syria and Iraq were all on the cards as far back as the first Gulf war. If you control the resources, you control the world. That's what the middle East is all about. In the days of Empire this was called the great game. That's what can be seen again here.

What worries me is the fact that, even here on this forum, when this issue is raised people can be dismissive. It doesn't matter where people would want to live or if Putin is worse than Clinton. Some of these replies are the kind of replies you would expect to see from people who believe everything their TV tells them. The fact is Western Governments are hell bent on domination and some of the stunts we have pulled in the past few decades are nothing short of Tyranny.

edit on 2931642 by sg1642 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 26 2017 @ 03:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

That isn't about Russia.

It's about US. The costs of empire.

Note I didn't include the likes of WW1 WW2 or Korea.

But essentially every other conflict since the Spanish American War was all about imperial ambitions. The freedom to dominate is the "freedom" they're talking about when they say fighting for freedom.

so...how have YOU been "dominated" by America's freedoms?

posted on Oct, 26 2017 @ 03:12 PM
link   
The former director of the National Security Agency Lt. General William Odom:

Because the United States itself has a long record of supporting terrorists and using terrorist tactics, the slogans of today’s war on terrorism merely makes the United States look hypocritical to the rest of the world.
By any measure the US has long used terrorism. In ‘78-79 the Senate was trying to pass a law against international terrorism – in every version they produced, the lawyers said the US would be in violation.

posted on Oct, 26 2017 @ 03:57 PM
link   

Ever hear of the Great Recession?

The same system that screwed all of us is the same one the normally screws over half the rest of the entire world.

posted on Oct, 26 2017 @ 04:23 PM
link   
Is it so wrong to say I think we should work with Russia to stabilize the region, but at the same time say, "Yeah, I know Assad is your SOB, but let's be plain. Maybe you need a new SOB."

We had Saddam as our SOB for a long time, and he had to go finally because he wasn't worth it.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join