It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hillary Clinton says GOP is Imploding

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 26 2017 @ 12:28 PM
link   
a reply to: usernameconspiracy

For sure, though I’m not sure the dnc is doing much better.

A year past the election and still no viable option has presented itself..

posted on Oct, 26 2017 @ 12:28 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

and facing new scrutiny over a questionable uranium deal and ties to the Fusion GPS dossier

I would like to point out that the uranium deal was something that was signed off by like 10 governmental agencies.

When someone makes a back room deal they usually bypass oversight.

Ok I'm done.

posted on Oct, 26 2017 @ 12:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: JoshuaCox
a reply to: intrptr

Wanna bet you never ever see it???

I mean trump owns every branch of law enforcement.. no one could impede him without a paper trail...

So when she isn’t even charged let alone convicted, what does that mean???

Neither of them have any real power. The divide between two parties is a facade, in the end they all go one way together.

To war.

posted on Oct, 26 2017 @ 12:53 PM
link   

This bitch is crazy!!
The GOP is doing anything they can to retain power?
Just like what her and DNC tried to do?...they tried to lie, cheat and steal an election.
Because 2 Liberal RINO Hillary beards drop out of the GOP, the party is imploding?
They knew they had no chance of re-election because of their stance on Trump, so they are dropping out.
The most hilarious thing about what she says is the fake authoritative tone she adopts when she says it.
This dipsh!t has no business adopting a tone like she is the authority on anything except corruption.
She was a useless First Lady that couldn't keep her husbands Johnson in his pants and covered it all up when he took it out.
She was a useless SOS that did nothing but enrich herself with corruption.
And she is a 2 time loser as a presidential candidate.
Just go AWAY!!!

posted on Oct, 26 2017 @ 12:59 PM
link   
I love when Dems go on the offensive. It's ALWAYS deflection. More and more this is becoming apparent. To everyone. As soon as they open their mouth we start substituting "you" for "me" and suddenly they make sense.

posted on Oct, 26 2017 @ 01:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: pavil

originally posted by: intrepid
a reply to: Metallicus

I don't debate that he was underestimated. By everyone. That won't happen again though. He's got a long list of people pissed at him. From both sides of the aisle.

Pissed for doing what he promised he would do....that's a horrible thing to do to your constituents if you want to get re-elected. The gall of him doing that.

The key is WHO WILL/CAN THE DEMS PUT UP AGAINST TRUMP?

Y'all don't laugh, That's a serious question for the left!

posted on Oct, 26 2017 @ 01:49 PM
link   

Mmmm, well, yea, in a sense, she's correct.

But the same could be said for the Democrat party; read about that on the WSJ this morning. Way too many factions, not enough money.

What does it matter anymore? The result we're seeing is paralyzed government running fiscally amok. Truth be told, until the US Gov't smashes head long into the Debt wall, not much is going to change.

posted on Oct, 26 2017 @ 01:50 PM
link   

Just wishful thinking on her part. Two loud mouth quitters ( Corker Flake) indicate that the party is becoming closer. Hillary still doesn't "get it".

I guess maybe she'll have to lose a 4th Presidential bid, before some common sense appears. Oh..wait. She'll be convicted FELON.

Nevermind...

posted on Oct, 26 2017 @ 02:37 PM
link   

You must have a short memory. Remember when you and all the conservatives were saying the democrats were imploding? I've never seen so much disruption and infighting in a political party than what's currently happening to the GOP. Trump is also firing his own hand-picked "conservatives" he hired!!

Not only does the GOP have to contend with infighting, but there are a lot of conservatives who now dislike Trump. The same can be said with some of the Democrats who voted for him. Just in my circle of conservative friends and acquaintances, many of them are disgusted with Trumps poor credibility and immature character. They've also complained about him flip-flopping or contradicting himself on some of his campaign promises. Than again, most Trumpsters are in heavy denial about their savior and continue to make excuses for his ignorance.

I never liked Hillary Clinton nor John McCain. However, there's some truth with what both of them are saying. People are not always 100 percent wrong in their beliefs. I think Trump is incompetent, but I've said many times I agree with him on term limits and a few other issues. With me, he just has much more negatives than positives and is endangering our democracy.

posted on Oct, 26 2017 @ 02:49 PM
link   

I don't debate that he was underestimated. By everyone. That won't happen again though. He's got a long list of people pissed at him. From both sides of the aisle.

Wooo! Go corrupt political system!

Oh, wait ...

posted on Oct, 26 2017 @ 03:25 PM
link   

Is she wrong?

I mean, every time its brought up how bad the GOP is tearing itself apart everyone on the right acts as if this was part of the Trump plan.

Which is it?

posted on Oct, 26 2017 @ 04:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: underwerks

Is she wrong?

I mean, every time its brought up how bad the GOP is tearing itself apart everyone on the right acts as if this was part of the Trump plan.

Which is it?

If you think there is one system -- the establishment -- and it's comprised of career Reps and Dems, is it really a bad thing to watch the groomed system people jumping ship?

posted on Oct, 26 2017 @ 04:04 PM
link   
a reply to: intrepid

They were there is 2015/2016 and could do nothing. They will do nothing in the 2018 elections or 2020 when Trump runs again.

Yes, the RNC is finally split but there is momentum which is why candidates are not seeking re-elction. They are not scared of the Democrats. The DNC however slit it's throat and cannot stop they bleeding. Even Bernie left again....

edit on Octpm31pmf0000002017-10-26T16:05:28-05:000428 by matafuchs because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 26 2017 @ 04:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: pavil

Pissed for doing what he promised he would do....that's a horrible thing to do to your constituents if you want to get re-elected. The gall of him doing that.

The wall, defeating IS, no more regime change, lock her up....

You guys are - by far - more delusional than Clinton/Obama supporters.

posted on Oct, 26 2017 @ 04:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: WeRpeons

You must have a short memory. Remember when you and all the conservatives were saying the democrats were imploding? I've never seen so much disruption and infighting in a political party than what's currently happening to the GOP. Trump is also firing his own hand-picked "conservatives" he hired!!

Not only does the GOP have to contend with infighting, but there are a lot of conservatives who now dislike Trump. The same can be said with some of the Democrats who voted for him. Just in my circle of conservative friends and acquaintances, many of them are disgusted with Trumps poor credibility and immature character. They've also complained about him flip-flopping or contradicting himself on some of his campaign promises. Than again, most Trumpsters are in heavy denial about their savior and continue to make excuses for his ignorance.

I never liked Hillary Clinton nor John McCain. However, there's some truth with what both of them are saying. People are not always 100 percent wrong in their beliefs. I think Trump is incompetent, but I've said many times I agree with him on term limits and a few other issues. With me, he just has much more negatives than positives and is endangering our democracy.

Well, he handpicked the "swamp creatures," so they can be replaced by "non-swamp creatures," lol.

Because Tillerson is most definitely an anti-establishment dude bahahahah

posted on Oct, 26 2017 @ 04:26 PM
link   

She seems to think everyone is dumber than her. They're not. That's why they didn't vote for her. It's why people who votes Obama twice turned their backs on her. Everything she says is a complete load of crap. I'm not arguing that Trump is better. For those that believe a 2 party system is the way to go, thanks for this 4 year train wreck. Can you imagine what we'd be dealing with if she were President? She took questions she knew to be fed in congressional hearing, election debates, pay for play like we've never seen in public office, lied under oath, destroyed subpoenaed evidence, and that's just off the too of my head.

posted on Oct, 26 2017 @ 04:26 PM
link   
a reply to: six67seven
I would beware of this woman from Hawaii, she has a lot of credentials and her accolades represent a positive role model figure for all the voters young girls. Plus, her initiatives show some clear integrity that would appeal to libertarians and some conservatives alike.

originally posted by: gladtobehere

Representative Tulsi Gabbard introduces Bill to end warrant-less spying.

Too bad shes not a Republican.

Now me personally, I will only vote Trump until the day he leaves politics, if ever! But in a post Trump era (God forbid), I could live with this lady running things. Although I also have an Iowa female Senator that IMO shows excellent promise. My deciding factor with both of them being veterans of our recent wars, would come down to, who will respect the second amendment??

posted on Oct, 26 2017 @ 04:32 PM
link   
a reply to: matafuchs

The Dems won't be staying home in 2018 and sure as hell not in 2020. If Trump runs for reelection you may very well see many Reps staying home then though.

posted on Oct, 26 2017 @ 04:39 PM
link   
The problem with the Democrats is that they're circling the wagons and going status quo. They just purged a bunch of progressives and bernie supporters and put in a bunch of more superdelegates. All but insuring that their candidate of choice gets railroaded in, instead of gaining popular support, like the Republicans do.

Let the voters decide not the entrenched politicians.

The democrats railroaded clinton on us in a very unethical primary, ailienating progressives and the far left and most bernie supporters who in turn, either didn't vote or voted green party insuring a Trump Victory.

I see the same thing happening in 2020, except with Mike Pence getting the nomination. Nobody knew him before 2016 and he's using this stage to appear (mostly) pretty presidential especially compared to Trump.

The wild card is if Oprah or the Rock run. Oprah would win in a landslide. The Rock probably would too. And if they don't they will take enough votes away from the other candidates to change the outcome of the election...and they will take votes away from the candidate that does not excite their bass. Pence isn't that exciting and if the Democrats force another lackluster candidate on us, the left will not be excited either.

posted on Oct, 26 2017 @ 04:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: Christosterone
Hillary is the first human to be both the pot and the kettle...

-Chris

Did you just assume her gender?

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join