It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hillary Clinton says GOP is Imploding

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 26 2017 @ 11:44 AM
link   
Now we have the ultimate rebuttal from Hillary herself.

She claims the Republican Party is imploding !!

Of course this statement comes as the Democrat Party is neck-deep in scandals.

Clinton says GOP 'imploding,' but donations tell different story

Nearly a year after her disastrous election defeat – and facing new scrutiny over a questionable uranium deal and ties to the Fusion GPS dossier – Democrat Hillary Clinton claimed Wednesday that the Republican Party was “imploding.”

Clinton’s remarks, first reported by ABC News, emerged one day after two Senate Republicans lashed out at President Donald Trump.

The critics -- Sens. Jeff Flake of Arizona and Bob Corker of Tennessee – have each announced plans to step down at the end of their terms.

Her "interview" with ABC News - Wed Oct 25th 2017

The GOP “is becoming a far-right captive party to ideological religious and commercial interests,” Clinton said.

"There are a lot of things that I worry about, this is actually on my list of what I worry about. The Republican Party is imploding," Clinton added.

Here she is all stern and serious and excessively nervous...

posted on Oct, 26 2017 @ 11:46 AM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

I knew somehow this would result in her getting more attention.

The next video I want to see is her getting arrested during an interview, read her rights and hauled off in cuffs like anyone else.

Yah sure.

posted on Oct, 26 2017 @ 11:47 AM
link   
WELL...

That could account for the frantic and incessant amount of PROJECTION and deflection from the right-wing.

Bots & SHILLS have been ramped up by many orders of magnitude within the last few days.

When the right wing feels weak...they attack, not rebut.

posted on Oct, 26 2017 @ 11:49 AM
link   
ROFL, yea the party is imploding because a Republican resigned a seat that will be filled by... another Republican candidate! It is not called implosion when the numbers stay the same.

This man is literally the definition of snowflake, after all, he was born in Snowflake lol

posted on Oct, 26 2017 @ 11:49 AM
link   
Website that tracks online shill/troll accounts and hashtags. You can SEE what the current propaganda "talking points" are.

Pretty NIFTY!!

posted on Oct, 26 2017 @ 11:50 AM
link   
It doesn't take a political science major to see that the GOP is splintered. She's actually right for a change. Would this have even gotten on your radar if someone else had pointed out the obvious?

posted on Oct, 26 2017 @ 11:54 AM
link   

God, you Dems must be so proud of her.

Bless her dead stone heart.

posted on Oct, 26 2017 @ 11:54 AM
link   
a reply to: intrepid
The GOP is being cleansed and purified. Once that is complete, the DNC will be fumigated like the cockroaches they are as well.

posted on Oct, 26 2017 @ 11:56 AM
link   

Hillary is the mother of all swamp creatures.

She should know.

Happy Halloween!

edit on 26-10-2017 by ausername because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 26 2017 @ 11:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: worldstarcountry
a reply to: intrepid
The GOP is being cleansed and purified. Once that is complete, the DNC will be fumigated like the cockroaches they are as well.

Does that "cleansing" include backfilling the GOP swamp with sewage?

edit on 26-10-2017 by DanteGaland because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 26 2017 @ 11:57 AM
link   
On the national stage, the Republican Party has been slowly imploding since around 2010. They've been at war with themselves in a pointless (and moronic) battle of unearned superiority complexes and an air of "I'm more Republican than you." The implosion has simply been magnified by Trumps, who does nothing but create reckless chaos at all times.

Maybe Trumps is what they need to finally unite as a party, even if it is to muzzle their elected party's Commander and Chump.

+5 more 
posted on Oct, 26 2017 @ 11:58 AM
link   

In Hillary speak...
TRANSLATION:
"I, Hillary Rodham Clinton, have lost two presidential elections, personally corrupted the DNC, cheated Bernie Sanders out of the nomination...brought down the Democrat Party...and have involved the Obama administration in one of the largest political scandals in U.S. history."

posted on Oct, 26 2017 @ 12:01 PM
link   
Hillary is the first human to be both the pot and the kettle...

-Chris

posted on Oct, 26 2017 @ 12:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: usernameconspiracy
On the national stage, the Republican Party has been slowly imploding since around 2010. They've been at war with themselves in a pointless (and moronic) battle of unearned superiority complexes and an air of "I'm more Republican than you." The implosion has simply been magnified by Trumps, who does nothing but create reckless chaos at all times.

Maybe Trumps is what they need to finally unite as a party, even if it is to muzzle their elected party's Commander and Chump.

It's like religious people trying to "out-religion" one another...be more HARDCORE and splintering into new churches...

posted on Oct, 26 2017 @ 12:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: intrepid
It doesn't take a political science major to see that the GOP is splintered. She's actually right for a change. Would this have even gotten on your radar if someone else had pointed out the obvious?

The best part of Trump is both parties got screwed. They both thought they had a playbook for winning elections and Trump ended up taking their lunch money.

posted on Oct, 26 2017 @ 12:12 PM
link   
a reply to: Metallicus

I don't debate that he was underestimated. By everyone. That won't happen again though. He's got a long list of people pissed at him. From both sides of the aisle.

posted on Oct, 26 2017 @ 12:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: usernameconspiracy

Is not change good for a Political Party? Yes the Tea Party changed politics in the GOP. For the better, I think. It's hard to fight incumbent, entrenched Political power, yet we did it to quite an extent.

Obviously, the American electorate over the entirety of the 50 States has decided they wanted to try the Republican approach, rather than the Democrats.

Say what you will, the Democrats lost major ground during this so called splintering of the Republican party. Democrats lost the support of your core constituents as evidenced by this past election. Meditate on that for awhile.

posted on Oct, 26 2017 @ 12:24 PM
link   

The republican party is unraveling like a set of earphones in a jeans pocket-if anyone tries to deny that they are kidding themselves and there is one word that can sum it all up...Trump.

Now I believe in voting for policies, not a cult of personality which is how Trump got elected. If you believe in a policy by all means vote for your beliefs, but just because you like someone doesn't mean they have the cognitive acumen to run a nation. The republicans could've done better but then again you must ask yourself is he turning the right into a one term wonder? Surely he is polarizing the right wing followers through his hare brained actions.

The right could've taken the better path, but sadly they didn't.

posted on Oct, 26 2017 @ 12:25 PM
link   
a reply to: intrptr

Wanna bet you never ever see it???

I mean trump owns every branch of law enforcement.. no one could impede him without a paper trail...

So when she isn’t even charged let alone convicted, what does that mean???

posted on Oct, 26 2017 @ 12:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: intrepid
a reply to: Metallicus

I don't debate that he was underestimated. By everyone. That won't happen again though. He's got a long list of people pissed at him. From both sides of the aisle.

Pissed for doing what he promised he would do....that's a horrible thing to do to your constituents if you want to get re-elected. The gall of him doing that.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join