It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Should Bush be impeached.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 11 2005 @ 02:28 PM
link   
Should Bush be impeached for taking America to war in Iraq. I support the War believing it to be a brilliant play on the world stage for more than one reason. I have heard alot of complainig about the war so lets hear it. Under what legal ground do you have that would impeach Bush?

posted on Feb, 11 2005 @ 02:36 PM
link   
No. Do not impeach. He must serve the next 4 years and he should follow through on every evil deed. We Americans deserve this.

posted on Feb, 11 2005 @ 02:43 PM
link   
Obviously and apparently, a thought that has crossed the minds of some posters in the past?
Vote to Impeach Bush picking up steam *note* this was from our once beloved Colonel
Bush should be impeach
former U.S. Attorney General: Impeach Bush & Co.

seekerof

posted on Feb, 11 2005 @ 02:46 PM
link   
I'm not a dubya supporter, but there is plenty of these threads already here....if you do a search you can add to an already existing thread.

posted on Feb, 11 2005 @ 03:01 PM
link   
Well,the Constitution says the President shall be impeached for "high crimes or misdemeanors"; and I don't think you can make a case for either one in Bush's case.

I suppose you could try to use going to war without a declaration of war, but presidents have been doing that -- more or less -- for a couple of centuries.

Remember, only two presidents hav ever been impeached -- Clinton and Johnson -- and neither one was convicted.

posted on Feb, 11 2005 @ 03:12 PM
link   
Why does this get brought up every other month?

posted on Feb, 11 2005 @ 03:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by dgtempe
No. Do not impeach. He must serve the next 4 years and he should follow through on every evil deed. We Americans deserve this.

I couldnt agree with you more. PLus if he was to be impeached, that would make Cheney in charge....He made this bed, let him and the rest of the republicans sleep in it, and Ill see ya in four years..When they are still blaming Bill......

posted on Feb, 11 2005 @ 03:30 PM
link   
DREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEA ON !!!! ROFL !!!!

new topics

top topics

join