It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Brexiteers Start Compiling Lists Of Traitors. Fascism knocking at the door.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 26 2017 @ 12:08 PM
link   
a reply to: Painterz

I think these principals are being very paranoid , reading way too much into a simple request .
Makes me think they've got something to hide - like being in bed with the EU . We know they're all for the pisa system , run by the proEU OECD : that is what enables prospective employers within signed up countries to compare candidates academic results . So they're certainly in bed with them .. and the 'employers' of the world .
What the EU is doing by forcing Britain into a corner , by retarding her economic freedoms, is illegal under international law, overseen by the UN . They are expecting to sanction Britain , on pain of her yielding up to their institution . Which is not a soverign body . As British teachers they may be sought as of use to EU legislators/economists/negotiators/policy chiefs .These things have been said at EU Council meetings , well worth listening on parliament channel , often early am . Its being bitterly fought out there.

betray bɪˈtreɪ/Submit verb 1. expose (one's country, a group, or a person) to danger by treacherously giving information to an enemy.

edit on 26-10-2017 by GeneralMayhem because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 26 2017 @ 12:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: kamatty
You dont go to school/collage/university to be educated on your teachers/lectures personal beliefs be it political or religious.
This list would expose those who are trying to push there personal beliefs onto there students when they should be be teaching them the set curriculum.

At university level, particularly for subjects such as politics, economics and other social sciences , a lecturers beliefs are entirely relavent and a large part of why people will take particular courses.

A set curriculum only really applies up to secondary education.

edit on 26-10-2017 by ScepticScot because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 26 2017 @ 12:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: GeneralMayhem

I think these principals are being very paranoid , reading way too much into a simple request .
Makes me think they've got something to hide - like being in bed with the EU . We know they're all for the pisa system , run by the proEU OECD : that is what enables prospective employers within signed up countries to compare candidates academic results . So they're certainly in bed with them .. and the 'employers' of the world .
What the EU is doing by forcing Britain into a corner , by retarding her economic freedoms, is illegal under international law, overseen by the UN . They are expecting to sanction Britain , on pain of her yielding up to their institution . Which is not a soverign body . If they the teachers of EU law dont teach these FACTS they clearly are traitors , be they bought or brainwashed . As British teachers they may be sought as of use to EU legislators/economists/negotiators/policy chiefs .These things have been said at EU Council meetings , well worth listening on parliament channel , often early am . Its being bitterly fought out there.

betray bɪˈtreɪ/Submit verb 1. expose (one's country, a group, or a person) to danger by treacherously giving information to an enemy.

They are being paranoid, but if they don't teach what you think they should they are traitors?

Views like this are why they are right to object to this request.

posted on Oct, 26 2017 @ 12:54 PM
link   
a reply to: ScepticScot

Sorry I lazy poster , made edit . Probably should have meant ; if these British experts in EU law and economics are used by the EU to undermine their own country's position , that is to be used for betrayal , potentially putting them into the position of being actual traitors . The EU can be seen as a hostile outside force , if they do not teach pupils in this perspective as well as their own pro- Eu perspective , there's other reasons too to be asking asking for their names .
It s not that I think they are traitors so much as , they could be seen as traitors , they could be involved in treason

posted on Oct, 26 2017 @ 02:01 PM
link   
I think people get too excited by things like this.

You have a Member of Parliament asking public universities a reasonable question. This may be his hobby, or it may be a fact-finding to prove a point. It's not some fascist or totalitarian request. It's fascist and totalitarian to believe that people should not ask what the #uck they want too.

This is yet another example of people wanting to close down debate by making it (somehow) politically incorrect to seek openness and transparency. If this was a Guardian journalist asking a question from the other side of the fence then it would be OK.

To much self righteous bollox from those who should know better IMHO.

posted on Oct, 26 2017 @ 02:25 PM
link   
a reply to: SailorJerry

The UK is basically a police state given their draconian spying statutes and "hate speech" laws. Their extreme firearm ban has also done nothing to lower crime rates, and deprives its people from the right of self defense. Although, in places like the UK and Australia I believe a monarchy is still in place. I suppose that is the difference between subjects and citizens in many places.

I think it is unfortunate that the UK government goes to such a great length to suppress dissent in the population. Even though that dissent is directed toward something I was generally in favor of (I'm in the United States so that opinion matters very little), I think it is wrong for the government to be looking at political motivated spying. I do not support this idea that everything conservative is "fascist" and communism is the only way to fix it, but political spying sets a dangerous precedent in a country without significant protections of civil liberties.

Good luck over there, a lot of us over here hoping for the best in Great Britain.
edit on 10/26/2017 by JBurns because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 26 2017 @ 02:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: GeneralMayhem

What the EU is doing by forcing Britain into a corner , by retarding her economic freedoms, is illegal under international law, overseen by the UN . They are expecting to sanction Britain , on pain of her yielding up to their institution . Which is not a soverign body . As British teachers they may be sought as of use to EU legislators/economists/negotiators/policy chiefs .These things have been said at EU Council meetings , well worth listening on parliament channel , often early am . Its being bitterly fought out there.

They have a lot to hide - I was at an "international university" for 8 years doing a PhD.

First thing, international students are charged three times as much as home students. That was the policy decision of the government. That's forced institutions to go out and grab as many international students as possible.

Employers were charging international students £1000/month to work as interns and gain work experience, undercutting local students.

Our institution had a problem with international students hanging around long enough to collect their first terms stipend, getting a student card, then disappearing down South to London. Outside the campus bank (RBoS), various charities would set up a "Get your National Insurance number here" stand using a fold-up painters workbench and a couple of chairs. Contractors and other self-employed people were wondering where the **** all these people were coming from.

The universities themselves gain from the various European research agencies. But the qualifying criteria for these positions are extremely convoluted and are biased towards non-Brits. There are film industry and animation post-doc positions. Preference is given to BAME (Blacks, Asians and Minorities in Entertainment.

Other research positions will require that you are a non-British European citizen who has been or not been in the UK for over five years, are in the first four years of your research career. Some even require being able to speak fluent Mandarin Chinese as a basic requirement.

Universities are also required to disclose how "diverse" their staff are . How many staff there are in each department and how many countries they come from. The more countries, the better. This is the ranking imposed by the Times Higher Education Supplement. Naturally Oxford and Cambridge are at the top. Oxford practically dictates the policies of the education system.

To me it is obvious that they are trying to replace anyone with the slightest hint of "nationalism" with those that see themselves as "European first".

edit on 26-10-2017 by stormcell because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 27 2017 @ 12:19 PM
link   

Tell the voters of Daventry what Mr Heaton-Harris wrote.

Ask if they want his kind making their laws.

Dictatorship thrives on the mechanisms of democracy.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join