It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why the Dossier may be the most serious political scandal the US has ever seen.

page: 40
<< 37  38  39    41 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 31 2017 @ 06:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: thepixelpusher

originally posted by: DJW001
a reply to: thepixelpusher

Your anti-America fantasy is very telling. If it comes true, you will need your guns but they will be of no use against the new order that replaces our messy liberal democracy.

Not anti-American at all, but Pro American. Corrupt slugs in Washington and those that were there prior will face atonement. Your idols will likely fall in this correction.

Sorry, but all I got from your post was hatred of America's most sacred institutions. You seem to want to remove sitting Supreme Court judges based on an ideological standard, and want to muzzle the free press. Am I misreading you?

posted on Oct, 31 2017 @ 07:11 AM
link   
a reply to: DJW001

You totally misread what I said. Not sure what you even thought that for. I'm just saying scandals will spread throughout the govt. and touch just about every institution. Media will be involved too. How do you get what you said from that!? I'm not hoping it will happen, I'm guessing it will happen from the dynamics at play. No hatred at all, just perception in your mind. Don't go Stephen Paddock on me DJW001.

Let's keep this on topic, shall we?
edit on 31-10-2017 by thepixelpusher because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 31 2017 @ 07:31 AM
link   
a reply to: thepixelpusher

Sorry, but there is so much hatred of American institutions out there that it I am oversensitive.

posted on Oct, 31 2017 @ 07:37 AM
link   

No from me. I actually wish the Democrats and the government to heal and work together. I'd rather see an Olive (A Love) Branch extended by all. Even on ATS we see a large percentage of "non coping" threads on the Presidency. Not sure why, but it was the same last Presidential election too. Guess its just common.
edit on 31-10-2017 by thepixelpusher because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 31 2017 @ 07:47 AM
link   
a reply to: OccamsRazor04

Severe disconnect. And not at all the way it occurred.

posted on Oct, 31 2017 @ 07:57 AM
link   

Who was exonerated before any interviews? No one. They investigated Hillary for a year. They didn't even need to interview her at all because there was no evidence of a crime. That is what was determined before they questioned her because they questioned her at the very very last minute. She was running a campaign at the same time if you recall. All the investigating had been done and they already knew everything they needed to know. She wasn't trying to hide anything, she wasn't dealing with releasing states secrets, and she didn't set up the server to commit any crimes.

This crap is all because trump is a corrupt crook and he wants people to still be looking at Clinton because it worked during his campaign. They've even used terms like Hillary's administration like she's the resident in the whitehouse and it's her impeachment they are discussing. It's hilarious.
You know you can't change this with indignation don't you? The law is the law. And the law has spoken.

It's speaking again and this time the results will be quite different.

posted on Oct, 31 2017 @ 08:00 AM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

No evidence of a crime?

Apparently you didn't see comeys press conference.

He laid out plenty of evidence, he just said he couldn't prove INTENT.

Are you telling me he made a desicion on her intent months before even talking to her?

posted on Oct, 31 2017 @ 08:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: thepixelpusher

No from me. I actually wish the Democrats and the government to heal and work together. I'd rather see an Olive (A Love) Branch extended by all. Even on ATS we see a large percentage of "non coping" threads on the Presidency. Not sure why, but it was the same last Presidential election too. Guess its just common.

Thats what happens whenyou have a group calling the other nazi racists well the other is screaming communist baby killers. Really not alot of middle ground there.

posted on Oct, 31 2017 @ 08:01 AM
link   

Before the facts were known? The investigation lasted a year. They interviewed Clinton in late June just before they released the results. They certainly didn't make that decision without any facts. Please that's childish to even think. You know it didn't happen that way.

posted on Oct, 31 2017 @ 08:01 AM
link   
Piece by piece what we know of this Peagate Dossier is proven to be true.

Indictment by indictment, conviction by conviction, the rank criminality of Trump associates becomes more clear, and the pattern of facts puts the lie to the continuous claim that there was "No Collusion."

Day by day, the Trump Administration takes it's place in history as one of our more embarrassing periods.

posted on Oct, 31 2017 @ 08:03 AM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66

Show me the parts of the dossier that have been proven true.

posted on Oct, 31 2017 @ 08:04 AM
link   
Let's get back to discussing the dossier or close the thread if everything about that subject has been said.
Enough with the deflecting and off topic posts.

posted on Oct, 31 2017 @ 08:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
Let's get back to discussing the dossier or close the thread if everything about that subject has been said.
Enough with the deflecting and off topic posts.

Sure you want the thread closed.

But fine on topic.

No one has made any defense of the fact that if this dossier was used to get a fisa warrant, that obama knowingly used paid info by his own party obtained through Kremlin sources to spy on the other sides campaign.

A crime far more serious than anything russia is accused of.

posted on Oct, 31 2017 @ 08:15 AM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

Keep in mind, what is called "the Peagate Dossier" is really a series of 17 "raw intelligence" memos prepared by Christopher Steele a contractor working for the American firm Fusion GPS. Steele, who has been a contractor for many US agencies like the FBI and Secret Service, also informed his contacts in the FBI of some more disturbing items that he discovered.

posted on Oct, 31 2017 @ 08:19 AM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

What does it matter if everything in it is FAKE? I mean if the evidence is so strong that this is fake what difference does it make? It will all come to light right? I mean they can't continue to fool people with fake news can they? You guys are too smart and all. So if as you say it's all fake then in the end it won't matter because the truth will be revealed right?

posted on Oct, 31 2017 @ 08:20 AM
link   

No one has made any defense of the fact that if this dossier was used to get a fisa warrant, that obama knowingly used paid info by his own party obtained through Kremlin sources to spy on the other sides campaign. A crime far more serious than anything russia is accused of.

Worst scandal in American history.
Worst abuse of power in American history.

posted on Oct, 31 2017 @ 08:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

What does it matter if everything in it is FAKE? I mean if the evidence is so strong that this is fake what difference does it make? It will all come to light right? I mean they can't continue to fool people with fake news can they? You guys are too smart and all. So if as you say it's all fake then in the end it won't matter because the truth will be revealed right?

So it would be alright for trump to hire a law firm to get dirt on democrats from the kremlin, use that dirt to get fisa warrants, and then spy on democrats...

And if that dirt is fake, then dems should have no problem with this?

What a joke.
edit on 31-10-2017 by Grambler because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 31 2017 @ 08:22 AM
link   

And Grambler wanted to know which parts of the dossier were true ...

Ex-spy admits anti-Trump dossier unverified, blames Buzzfeed for publishing

posted on Oct, 31 2017 @ 08:24 AM
link   
Yes that's true. The boots are all shaking at 1600 Pennsylvania Avenue. This song is just a last durge before it all goes south. They will go down kicking and screaming that they've been framed. Lol

posted on Oct, 31 2017 @ 08:27 AM
link   

I said close it if everything's been said on the subject because you've pulled the entire thread off topic talking about benghazi hearings and Comey investigations and everything but the indictments and guilty pleas and cooperation with investigators. You'll talk about anything but that.

top topics

<< 37  38  39    41 >>

join