It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why the Dossier may be the most serious political scandal the US has ever seen.

page: 39
<< 36  37  38    40  41  42 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 29 2017 @ 09:40 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

This is becoming breath taking in scope . I guess most of us thought it might be but dang this is turning into a SUPER-RICO conspiracy . Its even hard to imagine how a JD could move forward with this as a package . dang eta ..I am getting a little gun shy hitting the new tab at the top .
edit on 29-10-2017 by the2ofusr1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 29 2017 @ 09:48 PM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

LOL, keep telling yourself that if you must. But reality will keep on keeping on. So will the arrests.

posted on Oct, 29 2017 @ 09:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: defiythelie

LOL, keep telling yourself that if you must. But reality will keep on keeping on. So will the arrests.

I am hoping there will be arrests. Unlike you I am cncerned with all criminality, not just that on my perceived opponents.

posted on Oct, 29 2017 @ 10:10 PM
link   

Sounds like Gowdy has your same concerns about the dossier

posted on Oct, 29 2017 @ 10:10 PM
link   

Not convinced of that.

posted on Oct, 29 2017 @ 11:43 PM
link   
The cesspool in Washington will bust wide open like a festering boil and soon all the corrupt on both sides will be eating each other to avoid prosecution. It will go so deep and far that it will include the Supreme Court and military leaders as well as intel,government servants and the large media outlets (causing some media channels to go out of business or get bought out - looking at you CNN). Our country will literally come undone for a period of time. It is at this point we have to fear outsiders from destabilizing us. Prayer will be needed at that point.
edit on 29-10-2017 by thepixelpusher because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 30 2017 @ 04:38 AM
link   
I believe the paper trail will tie the dosier to FISA warrants which will lead all the way to OBAMA White House and here is the crime of the century.

a reply to: IAMTAT

posted on Oct, 30 2017 @ 05:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: DeathSlayer
I believe the paper trail will tie the dosier to FISA warrants which will lead all the way to OBAMA White House and here is the crime of the century.

a reply to: IAMTAT

The First Amendment entitles you to your beliefs. The legal system, however, must be based on evidence. There is evidence that Team Trump was covering up their illegal dealings with what they believed to be the Russian government. There is no evidence that either Secretary Clinton or the DNC did anything wrong.

posted on Oct, 30 2017 @ 06:15 AM
link   
a reply to: DJW001

And you can declare all of that as absolutes without any evidence.

Uh huh.

posted on Oct, 30 2017 @ 06:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

Uh huh.

Absolutely. If there were actual evidence against Clinton of "pay to play" it would have been produced years ago. On the other hand, Donnie Jr himself has verified the authenticity of the emails that show him agreeing to meet with whom he believed to be agents of a hostile foreign government with the intent to corruptly undermine the presidential election. Deal with it.

posted on Oct, 30 2017 @ 06:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: DJW001

Uh huh.

Absolutely. If there were actual evidence against Clinton of "pay to play" it would have been produced years ago. On the other hand, Donnie Jr himself has verified the eauthenticity of the emails that show him agreeing to meet with whom he believed to be agents of a hostile foreign government with the intent to corruptly undermine the presidential election. Deal with it.

It already has been. Can't prosecute when the head of the DOJ at the time was greased.

posted on Oct, 30 2017 @ 06:41 AM
link   
a reply to: thepixelpusher

Your anti-America fantasy is very telling. If it comes true, you will need your guns but they will be of no use against the new order that replaces our messy liberal democracy.

posted on Oct, 30 2017 @ 06:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: Throes

Uh huh.

Absolutely. If there were actual evidence against Clinton of "pay to play" it would have been produced years ago. On the other hand, Donnie Jr himself has verified the eauthenticity of the emails that show him agreeing to meet with whom he believed to be agents of a hostile foreign government with the intent to corruptly undermine the presidential election. Deal with it.

It already has been. Can't prosecute when the head of the DOJ at the time was greased.

No it hasn't... All of this is just a huge deflection. If there were evidence, it would have come out during the campaign. WikiLeaks, remember?

posted on Oct, 30 2017 @ 06:49 AM
link   

"Pay to play"?

They use the literal phrase right in her emails.

"Bill Clinton Inc." (the Clinton Foundation) turns out to be a money laundering front after all

So we had Doug Band back in the news yesterday, this time even on TV, over the dirty money scheming the Clinton's have been up to over at the Clinton Foundation.

Inside ‘Bill Clinton Inc.’: Hacked memo reveals intersection of charity and personal incomeWhen top Bill Clinton aide Douglas Band wrote the memo, he was a central player at the Clinton Foundation and president of his own corporate consulting firm. Over the course of 13 pages, he made a case that his multiple roles had served the interests of the Clinton family and its charity.

In doing so, Band also detailed a circle of enrichment in which he raised money for the Clinton Foundation from top-tier corporations such as Dow Chemical and Coca-Cola that were clients of his firm, Teneo, while pressing many of those same donors to provide personal income to the former president.

The system has drawn scrutiny from Republicans, who say it allowed corporations and other wealthy supporters to pay for entree to a popular former president and a onetime secretary of state who is now the Democratic presidential nominee.

The Halloween horrors!

Here goes a related email from about a week ago:

Note the kind of money being laundered here: Money from state sponsors of terrorism, states with ruthless human rights violations (women, gays, etc), states involved in the global heroin trade, and so on:

$12,000,000 in shake down money was paid to the Clinton's to grease their palms for a huge weapons deal.
King of Morocco paid 12 million for access to Clinton through CGI

Given my list there, the Corleone's of fiction had nothing on the Clinton's of reality.

To wrap up, while we're on the subject: "Follow the Foundation," the legacy of FBIanon

Just more "a whole lot of nuthin'" from the WIkiLeaks, eh?

edit on 30-10-2017 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 30 2017 @ 08:42 AM
link   
Hmmmm, is it possible Manafort is/was some kind of double agent? Someone had him by the balls and tried to use him as an uboot against Trump?

And did he have contacts that could have been helpful in prepping a smear dossier?

As campaign chairman, Manafort attended an infamous June 2016 meeting between the president’s son, Donald Trump Jr., and a Russian lawyer that was set up on the pretext of offering incriminating information about Trump’s opponent, Democrat Hillary Clinton. Manafort disclosed the meeting to congressional investigators, who interviewed participants seeking evidence of collusion. ...

The Manafort inquiry initially focused on actions involving a real-estate company he created in 2008 with a $25 million investment from a Ukrainian oligarch, Dmitry Firtash. ... A judge dismissed the lawsuit in 2015.

www.bloomberg.com...

posted on Oct, 30 2017 @ 09:02 AM
link   

a reply to: thepixelpusher

Your anti-America fantasy is very telling. If it comes true, you will need your guns but they will be of no use against the new order that replaces our messy liberal democracy.

Not anti-American at all, but Pro American. Corrupt slugs in Washington and those that were there prior will face atonement. Your idols will likely fall in this correction.

posted on Oct, 30 2017 @ 10:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: Grambler
a reply to: soberbacchus

So no comment on the fact that you didnt even know that Hillarys team lied about not paying for the dossier, something that was discussed on the very first post on this thread, and has been a major story on this for days?

By "Hillary's team" you mean the lawyer?
I need to see the exchange by the NYTs reporter where she says Elias told her that her sources were wrong etc.
But really don't care.
Sure a Lawyer lied. Sure Dems funded it. None of that is revelation, we have known since the Dossier came out that it was funded by Democrats? who did you think funded it?
I got a few more questions for Marc Elias as well, like why didn't the work ever make it to DNC and HRC campaigns for use in the general election?

Who cares? It is not something everyone already didn't know and who paid Steele makes the assertions in the Dossier no more or less credible, those are data, info, intelligence. They are either accurate or not.

Mueller's team is working to invalidate or validate everything claimed in the dossier.

An honest defender would be eager to see the Dossier fail on factual grounds.

posted on Oct, 30 2017 @ 02:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: introvert

This si the precedent that has been set, and why we need to hold accountable the people who did it.

No. This is not the precedent that has been set.

What you posted is merely a theory with no evidence to corroborate your theory.

Like so much of what get discussed here, there is a difference between fact and what ifs and what follows if those those what ifs are true.

posted on Oct, 30 2017 @ 07:05 PM
link   
Has anybody had the stomach to read Hillary's book, "What Happened To Me"?

She said today that all you want to know about her RUSSIAN involvement, is in that book.

"I have a great chapter about Russia in here," Clinton responded to shouted queries from the press at an event in Winnetka, Ill., where she was promoting her 2016 campaign memoir, What Happened.

“You can find out what happened and what is still happening,” she added, according to ABC News.
Source: www.washingtonexaminer.com... 9055

posted on Oct, 30 2017 @ 07:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

Has anybody had the stomach to read Hillary's book, "What Happened To Me"?

An item that occurred to me last night, that I havent seen mentioned all year in the ongoing lists of how everything but her was the fault,

How Hillary went 275 days without a press conference.

www.politifact.com...

www.washingtonpost.com...
edit on 30-10-2017 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 36  37  38    40  41  42 >>

join