It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why the Dossier may be the most serious political scandal the US has ever seen.

page: 36
<< 33  34  35    37  38  39 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 28 2017 @ 06:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: spiritualzombie
a reply to: carewemust

Wow, did the disinfo agents call in for backup?

Did you then?

posted on Oct, 28 2017 @ 06:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

Yeah it's all like ...Whoa! the CIA, NSA, and FBI all agree...

Wheres the lists of WHO?

Name names.

The alphabet agencies role in this world is the imperial domination of the effing planet. That's their job.

Well the FBI they're supposed to fight corruption, yet they havent shut down jack shia'ite in DC.

NSA spies on EVERYone, yet what have they contributed?

They're creatures of corruption, crony corporatism, war crminality, mass murder, overthrowing democratically elected nations across the globe.

That's what they do.

The MSM are their arbiTRAITORS of coverups for that system.

That's what they do.

So a candidate shows up saying he's going shut down all the corruption, work with Russia to kill ISIS / Al Qaeda (same thing) WHOM HILLARY CIA ETC ALL FUND AND HELP MURDER PEOPLE...

OF COURSE they're going to come out guns blazing against that candidate.

It's obligatory, because that's what they do. It's their job. It's their life. Like serial killers, it's their addiction. Ever watch the show Dexter? They are the "dark passengers" running this nation across planet earth we're a collective serial mass murderer and by supporting the worst of them, whom are CONFIRMED treasonous war criminals, they blood on their hands its on yours too.

Good God man! I believe you are right! Worth reading again.

posted on Oct, 28 2017 @ 06:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

That's why you and others have to say ignore the FBI, NSA, CIA, MI6, --- ignore all of it.....

Not beLIEving a thing they say has been my thing for over 12 years.

For 12 years SOLID though, as I always knew from that point they were lying about 9/11 amongst many other inter-related thrusts of discussion.

And now dig this, across this entire decade running they've been working with Al Qaeda helping them murder and behead countless thousands of people.

Meaning I was right about them all this time, like many others taking this position on this dossier case.

And you want me to believe them now just because you worship Obama Hillary and loathe Trump (for entirely hypocritical reasons no less) and would go to any length (just like they would) to make him suffer?

Get a grip man, seriously.

[

WHERE IS BILL CLINTON??? He let ben Laden thrive. Black Hawk Down under his watch I think too?

posted on Oct, 28 2017 @ 06:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: JBurns
a reply to: redtic

That certainly is the narrative leftists are working overtime to push, but why? There hasn't been one solid piece of evidence come to light. Obama & intelligence figureheads also admitted 0 interference, did you forget that?

You mean other than Donnie Junior admitting to meeting a supposed agent of the Russian government to get potentially illegally gathered dirt on Clinton, having been told that the Russian government wants to work on behalf of the Trump campaign?
edit on 28-10-2017 by DJW001 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 28 2017 @ 06:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: mzinga
a reply to: theultimatebelgianjoke

So does this mean all the Hillary bashers go back under their rock now? I want to fry em all but the trumpers make me laugh.
Curious as to the trumpers you hate? Do you think they are evil who support evil? Or do you think that they are just chumps?

As a moderate I find your comment a bit telling as to your ISIS bond with the frying idea.

posted on Oct, 28 2017 @ 06:24 AM
link   
a reply to: Justoneman

You reek of desperation. When your house of cards begins to crumble, bring in the lies that even Trump has renounced.

posted on Oct, 28 2017 @ 06:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: Grambler

originally posted by: JinMI
a reply to: Grambler

www.abovetopsecret.com...

This will come out into the light.

Great thread.

What are the chances that a law firm for the DNC is working with a group Fusion GPS that lobbied for Russia in the Maginstky act and got steele to collude with russians for the dossier, and Crowdstrike, who were the sole group that got to look at the server and blame russia.

Doesnt it seem awfully strange how the this firm and the DNC is seemingly controlling so much of the evidence against trump?

I say is certainly does prove it that we have DNC collusion. Is that really illegal? Trump they say yea, fry them all.

"PRESS NO FOR HILLARY, thank you."

posted on Oct, 28 2017 @ 06:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: DJW001

You reek of desperation. When your house of cards begins to crumble, bring in the lies that even Trump has renounced.

Libertarians want the partys to crumble or are you just not getting it?

I want two new party's and those two to be disbanded for something if not Treason. They have proven their meddle.
ETA

It has to get worse now, before it can get better. Criminals are running the show and that goes on much longer with out proper justice in the peoples eyes it might be the French Revolution, American style. "Purge" movies come to mind.
edit on 28-10-2017 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 28 2017 @ 06:40 AM
link   

Funny... I also want to see more parties in this country. I also want to see it survive. That's why I want to see Trump brought to justice. The Democratic Party is aging, the GOP is about to splinter: let's focus on getting through the next three years without the country falling apart, okay? Nazis marching in the street is a bad sign. Can we agree on that at least?

posted on Oct, 28 2017 @ 06:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: dfnj2015

Watergate was bigger.

Not even close.

Water gate had people from Nixon break in to a hotel for info.

This would be having the FBI do that break in, then use the evidence they found to start an investigation.

Actually it would be hiring Russian intelligence to do the break in, then paying them to do more breakins, then taking that info and starting investigations.

posted on Oct, 28 2017 @ 07:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: OccamsRazor04

Watergate was bigger.

Not even close.

This would be having the FBI do that break in, then use the evidence they found to start an investigation.

Actually it would be hiring Russian intelligence to do the break in, then paying them to do more breakins, then taking that info and starting investigations.

No, it most certainly would not. It would be hiring a perfectly legal domestic third party to find dirt on an opponent, tacitly knowing that they might indulge in activities that are less than ethical. This is perfectly legal, however much you dislike it. On the other hand, Donnie Junior sat face to face with someone he believed to be a representative of a hostile foreign government with the supposed understanding that it was trying to illegally influence the election, then lying about the meeting having taken place. See the differences?

posted on Oct, 28 2017 @ 07:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: OccamsRazor04

Watergate was bigger.

Not even close.

No, it most certainly would not. It would be hiring a perfectly legal domestic third party to find dirt on an opponent, tacitly knowing that they might indulge in activities that are less than ethical. This is perfectly legal, however much you dislike it. On the other hand, Donnie Junior sat face to face with someone he believed to be a representative of a hostile foreign government with the supposed understanding that it was trying to illegally influence the election, then lying about the meeting having taken place. See the differences?

So all Donnie had to do was pay someone to go to the meeting for him? Sorry, I do see the difference, Donnie was willing to listen to someone who came to him with information. Clinton paid someone to then pay Putin to create damning information and then leaked it so that Russia could influence the election, and then Obama wanted to keep paying Putin for more information so Russia could keep influencing the election.

Sorry, you can't have it both ways, if you don't want Russia meddling you don't pay someone to go out and ask Russia to meddle.

posted on Oct, 28 2017 @ 07:55 AM
link   

a reply to: Justoneman Nazis marching in the street is a bad sign. Can we agree on that at least?

Nope, it's a good thing, it means we still have our freedom.

The fact people are still Nazis is the bad thing, but no worse than racist BLM movement.

posted on Oct, 28 2017 @ 07:56 AM
link   

Now people are calling for her execution without charges or trial. From the bigly Constitutionists. Fake Americans, liars.

posted on Oct, 28 2017 @ 08:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: MOMof3

Now people are calling for her execution without charges or trial. From the bigly Constitutionists. Fake Americans, liars.

The question is did they have intent?

Maybe they are calling for her execution because she has already proven she is above the law, and no trial can ever take place for her majesty.

Myself I want the trial, and execution if found guilty. Then again her Jury may become very suicidal during the trial.

posted on Oct, 28 2017 @ 08:31 AM
link   
a reply to: OccamsRazor04

She is not above the law. She is a private citizen subject to laws and charges like anyone else.

posted on Oct, 28 2017 @ 08:38 AM
link   

She is not above the law. She is a private citizen subject to laws and charges like anyone else.

That's funny, because she was cleared long before the investigation was done, before she was even interviewed. They came up with some bogus intent which doesn't even exist. It doesn't matter if I intend to speed if I am caught speeding.

She is above the law, it's proven.

Comey prepared the draft exoneration for Clinton before conducting interviews with top Clinton aides who were offered immunity for their cooperation

www.cnn.com...

So she is already cleared long before the investigation is done, before they even interview anyone, before they have any facts they are already writing her exoneration, then they give immunity to her helpers so they are cleared too. Must be nice to be royalty in America.

posted on Oct, 28 2017 @ 08:38 AM
link   

Funny... I also want to see more parties in this country. I also want to see it survive. That's why I want to see Trump brought to justice. The Democratic Party is aging, the GOP is about to splinter: let's focus on getting through the next three years without the country falling apart, okay? Nazis marching in the street is a bad sign. Can we agree on that at least?

How many of them is the bad sign? I didn't see a whole lot. I saw more Antifa and BLM to be honest. Neither of the three parties are good for your town when they have a ''rally".

I heard that one of these towns is gonna arrest the 1st person to pull on a mask and that means Antifa will have to show their faces to hit people they hate. KKK hoods will have to be open... So we can see who the bums are on both sides as they haul them off for disorderly conduct and destruction of property.

posted on Oct, 28 2017 @ 08:46 AM
link   

No other citizen has been investigated more than Hillary Clinton. I watched her being grilled for eleven hours in public. You people have gone to the dark side.

posted on Oct, 28 2017 @ 08:59 AM
link   

No other citizen has been investigated more than Hillary Clinton. I watched her being grilled for eleven hours in public. You people have gone to the dark side.

No one in America has been investigated more?

I just posted facts that she was cleared of wrongdoing before they even interviewed anyone. The official conclusion is she did it, they concluded she did everything she was accused of, they just refused to charge her. There is no debate about whether she committed the crimes, she did, she admits it, the FBI officially says she did it.

But hey, it only matters when the other team does it, right?
edit on 28-10-2017 by OccamsRazor04 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 33  34  35    37  38  39 >>

join