It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why the Dossier may be the most serious political scandal the US has ever seen.

page: 29
<< 26  27  28    30  31  32 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 27 2017 @ 03:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grambler
a reply to: alphabetaone

The ones that were the source of Steeles dossier.

Please tell me you are not commenting on this without knowing where the info from the dossier came from.

No, I'm commenting on this without you knowing where it came from pal.

posted on Oct, 27 2017 @ 03:46 PM
link   
a reply to: soberbacchus

Paying a foreign agent to use (and possibly pay) Kremlin officials for dirt on your opponent is collusion.

So if Trump pays a foreign agent at this point to get dirt on democrats from Kremlin officials, you are ok with that?

And further if he then uses that info to get fisa warrants to spy on those democrats, thats ok too?

posted on Oct, 27 2017 @ 03:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: alphabetaone

Please tell me you are not commenting on this without knowing where the info from the dossier came from.

So you are claiming the information in the dossier did not come from Kremlin connected agents?
edit on 27-10-2017 by Grambler because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 27 2017 @ 03:50 PM
link   

(and possibly pay) Kremlin officials

Prove this.

Show the phone calls made by Steele to Kremlin officials.
Show the email correspondence from Steele to Kremlin officials.
Show any correspondence from Steele to Kremlin officials.

edit on 27-10-2017 by alphabetaone because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 27 2017 @ 03:52 PM
link   

So you are claiming the information in the dossier did not come from Kremlin connected agents?

I'm not claiming anything, you are....I'm suggesting that you don't have a clue what you're talking about and that there is no way that you could.

posted on Oct, 27 2017 @ 03:52 PM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

Why are you putting so much effort into selling this spin-off story when you don’t even seem to really believe it. Definitely feels like a frantic reach.

It’s a little suspect how the reaction for Trump supporters to real news is to call it fake and then invent a spin-off direct opposite version of the story just for deflection.

It feels like Nigerian email scammy in its obviousness.

posted on Oct, 27 2017 @ 03:58 PM
link   

Its fun watching you stick handle around with such ease with a dammed if you do or dammed if you don't .

posted on Oct, 27 2017 @ 04:03 PM
link   

Prove this.

My god you actually are claiming this!

Hahahahahaha!!!!!

Steele himself admitted many of the sources for his info was Russian officials, as anyone with even a small amount of knowledge of the dossier knows.

1) Russian officials were sources of key claims in dossier

We’re in the midst of media frenzy over Russian disinformation campaigns, particularly as they apply to the 2016 election. It is worth noting that the sources of the “Russia-Trump dossier” were senior Russian officials:

Source A—to use the careful nomenclature of his dossier—was ‘a senior Russian Foreign Ministry figure.’ Source B was ‘a former top level intelligence officer still active in the Kremlin.’

thefederalist.com...

In the future, perhaps you should refrain from being so sure of yourself and caling out others on issues that youo havent even begun to look into.

posted on Oct, 27 2017 @ 04:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: the2ofusr1

Its fun watching you stick handle around with such ease with a dammed if you do or dammed if you don't .

Well thank you.

I thoroughly enjoy pointing out hypocrisy.

posted on Oct, 27 2017 @ 04:05 PM
link   
Steele dossier sources:

How good were these sources? Consider what Steele would write in the memos he filed with Simpson: Source A—to use the careful nomenclature of his dossier—was “a senior Russian Foreign Ministry figure.” Source B was “a former top level intelligence officer still active in the Kremlin.” And both of these insiders, after “speaking to a trusted compatriot,” would claim that the Kremlin had spent years getting its hooks into Donald Trump.

Source E was “an ethnic Russian” and “close associate of Republican US presidential candidate Donald Trump.”
Then there was Source D, “a close associate of Trump who had organized and managed his recent trips to Moscow,” and Source F, “a female staffer” at the Moscow Ritz-Carlton hotel, who was co-opted into the network by an Orbis “ethnic Russian operative” working hand in hand with the loquacious Trump insider, Source E.

From the alt-right Vanity Fair

posted on Oct, 27 2017 @ 04:07 PM
link   

I'm not claiming anything, you are....I'm suggesting that you don't have a clue what you're talking about and that there is no way that you could.

Well there is one way I could know.

By reading the dossier.

Something you chose not to do before you made yourself look like a fool claiming it didnt rely on Russian sources.

posted on Oct, 27 2017 @ 04:07 PM
link   
This is turning into abuse of power toward one private citizen. And the president of The US is guilty of stoking Lynch mob mentality.

posted on Oct, 27 2017 @ 04:08 PM
link   

Hahahahahaha!!!!!

The only thing that makes me happy, is in knowing that you have all the answers. I'm genuinely glad about that.

posted on Oct, 27 2017 @ 04:09 PM
link   
a reply to: jadedANDcynical

But, but but......

There is no way you can know that!

I mean, just because Steele himself said that was who the sources were, we cant take his word for that!

Now wait and see the next shift as to why its ok for the dems to collude with russians.

I love watching this!

posted on Oct, 27 2017 @ 04:09 PM
link   

Maybe I should have used the game wack a mole to describe it

posted on Oct, 27 2017 @ 04:12 PM
link   

Hahahahahaha!!!!!

The only thing that makes me happy, is in knowing that you have all the answers. I'm genuinely glad about that.

Well I dont have all of the asnwers.

But I do have a base knowledge of the dossier in question, which I would recommend anyone try to get before declaring other people wrong.

But leaving all joking aside, I have made mistakes before, its no big deal. Hell introvert pointed out one I made on this thraed and I acknowledged he was right.

Now that you know it was Russian sources, do you think the dems paying for dirt that comes from russian sources to prove russian collusion is horribly troubling?

posted on Oct, 27 2017 @ 04:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: MOMof3
This is turning into abuse of power toward one private citizen. And the president of The US is guilty of stoking Lynch mob mentality.

I know I will regret this, but can you please explain what you mean by this?

posted on Oct, 27 2017 @ 04:13 PM
link   

Prove this.

Wait what?!?

Didn’t Steele himself say his sources were high level Russian officials??

posted on Oct, 27 2017 @ 04:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: jadedANDcynical
Steele dossier sources:

How good were these sources? Consider what Steele would write in the memos he filed with Simpson: Source A—to use the careful nomenclature of his dossier—was “a senior Russian Foreign Ministry figure.” Source B was “a former top level intelligence officer still active in the Kremlin.” And both of these insiders, after “speaking to a trusted compatriot,” would claim that the Kremlin had spent years getting its hooks into Donald Trump.

Source E was “an ethnic Russian” and “close associate of Republican US presidential candidate Donald Trump.”
Then there was Source D, “a close associate of Trump who had organized and managed his recent trips to Moscow,” and Source F, “a female staffer” at the Moscow Ritz-Carlton hotel, who was co-opted into the network by an Orbis “ethnic Russian operative” working hand in hand with the loquacious Trump insider, Source E.

From the alt-right Vanity Fair

Thank you!

It was going to be tuff linking and quoting from my phone.

posted on Oct, 27 2017 @ 04:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: MOMof3

I know I will regret this, but can you please explain what you mean by this?

MAybe they meant the case against the IRS?? They had to apologize for targeting conservative groups?? A weaponized IRS is dangerous to an individual.

new topics

top topics

<< 26  27  28    30  31  32 >>

join