It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Possibly The Obama Admin was Influenced by Russia Mind-Control Warfare.

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 26 2017 @ 02:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: TinfoilTP

originally posted by: carewemust

How about they were both America hating criminals who thought they were so powerful they could get away with it?

If you are going to let them off with Russian voodoo mind control, you may as well throw in a few space aliens and why not a bigfoot or two?

I did say that the "mind control" theory was a REMOTE possibility. The Obama's stated that they were not proud of this country, but do you think Hillary felt the same way?

She did coin the word "Deplorables" to describe the inhabitants, so any reasonable person would come to the conclusion that she in fact does hate America.

Come to think of it, Hillary did say in a memo that she was starting to hate "everyday people". So you're probably right.

Maybe HATE made them more suseptible to the Mind Control weapon?

posted on Oct, 26 2017 @ 02:54 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

No my area to answer that, it's too messy to follow most of what is said.

posted on Oct, 26 2017 @ 03:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

originally posted by: AttitudeProblem

Obama Admin was Influenced by Russia Mind-Control

that's adorable , you think Russia our #1 enemy

well who else gots the Mind-Control?

Yep only the Russians could have, the U. S would never do such a thing...

Since there was a "deep state" running the country when Obama took over from Bush, it could have been involved.

Often when people attempt to polarize my position, I try to explain I do not buy into the drama.

The đź‘„ pieces hold little sway in the big scheme of things.

posted on Oct, 26 2017 @ 04:09 AM
link   

Maybe HATE made Hillary more suseptible to the Mind Control

very doubtful, her hate makes her less suseptible to Mind Control, although more powerful in her abilities to sell the Uranium Sticks none the less...

edit on 26-10-2017 by AttitudeProblem because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 26 2017 @ 05:40 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

yea they called it, money, money,money, money, money.

Money, money, money, money, money [6x]
Some people got to have it
Some people really need it
Listen to me y'all, do things
Do things, do bad things with it
You wanna do things, do things
Do things, good things with it
Talk about cash money, money
Talk about cash money
Dollar bills, yall

For the love of money
People will steal from their mother
For the love of money
People will rob their own brother
For the love of money
People can't even walk the street
Because they never know
Who in the world they're gonna beat
For that lean, mean, mean green

Almighty dollar, money

The O Jay's

edit on 26-10-2017 by hounddoghowlie because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 26 2017 @ 06:03 AM
link   

This occurred to me while researching the "Uranium One" scandal this evening...

FACT-1:

Russia has spent a lot of money on developing mind-control techniques.

Beginning in 1917 and continuing until 2003, the Soviets poured up to $1 billion into developing mind-controlling weaponry to compete with similar programs undertaken in the United States.

While much still remains classified, we can now confirm the Soviets used methods to manipulate test subjects’ brains.

Excerpted from: nypost.com...

Common sense says that the research and experimentation didn't end in 2003. It was just buried in deeper secrecy.

FACT-2:

President Barack Obama and his administration gave 20% of the U.S.A.'s nuclear weapons-grade Uranium to our #1 enemy, Russia.

Vadim Mikerin, an executive for the Russian nuclear firm TENEX, was involved in illegal activity as early as 2009, according to court records obtained by The Hill, but the Obama administration allowed him to enter the U.S. on a temporary work visa in December 2011, which was renewed in August 2014.

In the five-year period between Mikerin’s first documented illegal conduct and his arrest and charges, the Obama administration approved the Uranium One deal, which handed control of 20 percent of U.S. uranium production capacity to Mikerin’s parent company Rosatom and allowed contracts amounting to billions between TENEX and American utility companies.

Then-Secretary of State Hillary Clinton’s husband, former President Bill Clinton, received millions of dollars from Russian officials while she sat on the committee that approved the deal.

Excerpted from: www.newsweek.com...

QUESTION, Based on the above Facts:

It would be considered high-treason, if a U.S. President WILLINGLY authorized a known Russian criminal to enter the United States, and ship back to Russia, one-fifth (20%) of our nation's Uranium reserves.

Therefore, is it possible that by 2009, Russia mind-control warfare had advanced to the point where President Obama, and Secretary of State Hillary Clinton, were (for lack of a better term) "hypnotized" remotely, and made to do Vladimir Putin's bidding?

I know this theory is a stretch, but at least it gets the Obama Administration "off the hook" as being labeled "traitors" to America, and its citizens.

-CareWeMust

This is fringe stuff that is hard to swallow. Someone may have pointed out that HAARP might be a source of an experiment with minds. I am not claiming it till I can prove it and I can't....

I do know it operates at wavelengths primarily 2 - 10 Megahertz and human brain waves are within the range of the experiments. That is telling.

www.smithsonianmag.com...

www.popularmechanics.com...

And Snowden claims to have docs supporting the brain experiments.. well maybe not, i haven't seen them but here it is

www.youtube.com...

Something to consider.

posted on Oct, 26 2017 @ 06:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: MuonToGluon

It would be considered high-treason, if a U.S. President WILLINGLY authorized a known Russian criminal to enter the United States, and ship back to Russia, one-fifth (20%) of our nation's Uranium reserves.

Could you detail to me why it would be considered high treason?

The US processes Russian Plutonium and Weapons grade uranium into fuel pellets and modules for use in reactors.

But ignoring that, why would it be high treason?

It is absolutely not in the best interest of America to ship our ore anywhere they CAN make the bomb and HAVE threatened to use them on us and our allies, would be my first thought. 20% of our deposits seems crazy without a formal treaty.

edit on 26-10-2017 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 26 2017 @ 06:13 AM
link   
a reply to: Justoneman

Russia has one of the largest Uranium mining operations and reserves in the world, also has the largest Arsenal of Nuclear weapons.

I'm not too concerned about that.

posted on Oct, 26 2017 @ 06:17 AM
link   

a reply to: TinfoilTP

ENEMY.

Russia is not an enemy and we are not at war with Russia.

Russia, Russia, Russia, the Left has been preaching Trump was colluding with the enemy but when Obama and Hillary do then Russia is not an enemy.

See the Left cannot have it both ways, either Trump was allowed to collude all he wanted with Russia and the investigations into it are pointless because it is impossible to commit treason with a friend, or Hillary and Obama are guilty of treason.

I think this is worth reading again.

Can't have it both ways. If it is bad for Trump to talk to Russians it sure as hell is for Hillary to be giving 20% of our resource to the enemy Trump supposedly colluded for the win in the gen election where the only fake votes were for Democrats!

posted on Oct, 26 2017 @ 06:20 AM
link   
guess if we just gave up our resource is that ok too?
edit on 26-10-2017 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 26 2017 @ 06:22 AM
link   
a reply to: Justoneman

US receives Uranium from us (Australia) and other sources, so it's all good, balances out.

Here: Uranium Reserves

You have nothing to worry about, got plenty.
edit on 26-10-2017 by MuonToGluon because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 26 2017 @ 07:37 AM
link   

Maybe HATE made them more suseptible to the Mind Control weapon?

Good... Good...... let the hate flow through you and your journey to the Kremlin will be complete!

edit on 26-10-2017 by Village Idiot because: no reason

posted on Oct, 26 2017 @ 10:20 AM
link   

The US processes Russian Plutonium and Weapons grade uranium into fuel pellets and modules for use in reactors.

Should be using our own uranium but someone sold it all to the russians!

posted on Oct, 26 2017 @ 10:24 AM
link   

Do we know what RUSSIA did with the U.S. Uranium they procured?

Went to Canada and some to somewhere in europe, all without an export licence.

Nevermind that it's not supposed to go anywhere.

posted on Oct, 26 2017 @ 10:51 AM
link   

Therefore, is it possible that by 2009, Russia mind-control warfare had advanced to the point where President Obama, and Secretary of State Hillary Clinton, were (for lack of a better term) "hypnotized" remotely, and made to do Vladimir Putin's bidding?

Nah, the Clintons are just notorious criminals. It's very simply a matter of lots of money. Russia offered to give the Clintons millions of dollars in return for uranium, and so they got uranium. You don't need to hypnotize greedy criminals when you can just offer them money.

posted on Oct, 26 2017 @ 06:10 PM
link   

Unlike the liberal MSM and many Democrats, just putting COUNTRY above POLITICS, mOjOm. This Uranium One scandal is a big deal, even in these early days of the investigation.

That may be, but I wasn't talking about that. I was talking about your alleged new agenda of trying to find a way for "Obama and Hilary" to "Get off the hook" for something.

Which is hard to believe since it's opposite your normal agenda.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join