It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Possibly The Obama Admin was Influenced by Russia Mind-Control Warfare.

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 26 2017 @ 01:01 AM
link   
This occurred to me while researching the "Uranium One" scandal this evening...

FACT-1:

Russia has spent a lot of money on developing mind-control techniques.

Beginning in 1917 and continuing until 2003, the Soviets poured up to $1 billion into developing mind-controlling weaponry to compete with similar programs undertaken in the United States.

While much still remains classified, we can now confirm the Soviets used methods to manipulate test subjects’ brains.

Excerpted from: nypost.com...

Common sense says that the research and experimentation didn't end in 2003. It was just buried in deeper secrecy.

FACT-2:

President Barack Obama and his administration gave 20% of the U.S.A.'s nuclear weapons-grade Uranium to our #1 enemy, Russia.

Vadim Mikerin, an executive for the Russian nuclear firm TENEX, was involved in illegal activity as early as 2009, according to court records obtained by The Hill, but the Obama administration allowed him to enter the U.S. on a temporary work visa in December 2011, which was renewed in August 2014.

In the five-year period between Mikerin’s first documented illegal conduct and his arrest and charges, the Obama administration approved the Uranium One deal, which handed control of 20 percent of U.S. uranium production capacity to Mikerin’s parent company Rosatom and allowed contracts amounting to billions between TENEX and American utility companies.

Then-Secretary of State Hillary Clinton’s husband, former President Bill Clinton, received millions of dollars from Russian officials while she sat on the committee that approved the deal.

Excerpted from: www.newsweek.com...

QUESTION, Based on the above Facts:

It would be considered high-treason, if a U.S. President WILLINGLY authorized a known Russian criminal to enter the United States, and ship back to Russia, one-fifth (20%) of our nation's Uranium reserves.

Therefore, is it possible that by 2009, Russia mind-control warfare had advanced to the point where President Obama, and Secretary of State Hillary Clinton, were (for lack of a better term) "hypnotized" remotely, and made to do Vladimir Putin's bidding?

I know this theory is a stretch, but at least it gets the Obama Administration "off the hook" as being labeled "traitors" to America, and its citizens.

-CareWeMust

posted on Oct, 26 2017 @ 01:10 AM
link   
This could explain why Obama had so many policies that were bad for America. Maybe he was influenced by Russians instead of just being a douche.

posted on Oct, 26 2017 @ 01:11 AM
link   
Russia isnt , or at least wasnt our number one enemy. But at that rate if we want to go that route, I guess Iran is using mind control because we keep giving them weapons and money, I guess ISIS has some advanced mind control techniques because we keep funding in one way or another, some of the crap they do. I could go on and on.

Besides werent all the Trump supports talking for the last two years how great Russia was and how they arent our enemy?

I cant keep up with you guys

posted on Oct, 26 2017 @ 01:14 AM
link   
a reply to: Metallicus

lol

posted on Oct, 26 2017 @ 01:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
It would be considered high-treason, if a U.S. President WILLINGLY authorized a known Russian criminal to enter the United States, and ship back to Russia, one-fifth (20%) of our nation's Uranium reserves.

Could you detail to me why it would be considered high treason?

The US processes Russian Plutonium and Weapons grade uranium into fuel pellets and modules for use in reactors.

But ignoring that, why would it be high treason?
edit on 26-10-2017 by MuonToGluon because: Fixed

posted on Oct, 26 2017 @ 01:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: Metallicus
This could explain why Obama had so many policies that were bad for America. Maybe he was influenced by Russians instead of just being a douche.

Which scenario would you prefer? Mind-controlled, or a Douche?

posted on Oct, 26 2017 @ 01:29 AM
link   

Obama Admin was Influenced by Russia Mind-Control

that's adorable , you think Russia our #1 enemy

well who else gots the Mind-Control?

posted on Oct, 26 2017 @ 01:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: SailorJerry
Russia isnt , or at least wasnt our number one enemy. But at that rate if we want to go that route, I guess Iran is using mind control because we keep giving them weapons and money.

Since President Obama wanted that Nobel Peace Prize so badly, his mind could have been especially suseptible to Russian remote-hypnotism, with lasting effects. This altered state could have been why he sent $400 million dollars to IRAN. Good point!

posted on Oct, 26 2017 @ 01:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: MuonToGluon

originally posted by: carewemust

Could you detail to me why it would be considered high treason?

The US processes Russian Plutonium and Weapons grade uranium into fuel pellets and modules for use in reactors.

But ignoring that, why would it be high treason?

Do we know what RUSSIA did with the U.S. Uranium they procured?

posted on Oct, 26 2017 @ 01:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: AttitudeProblem

The first article I referenced in the O.P., says that the program is so highly classified, that only a little is known.

posted on Oct, 26 2017 @ 01:39 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

I think you might have something there. The Kremlin's version of mk-ultra.

The problem is when they were doing their brainwashing they erased all rational thought.

posted on Oct, 26 2017 @ 01:42 AM
link   
I would say this is a nice theory, but The Clinton's, Bush's, and Obama all have a penchant for doing hidden criminal things, so they wouldn't have needed any mind control to go along with everything from drug running, murder, money laundering, racketeering, using the Mafia, killing women and children over seas. These people already love abusing power for money, and gaining more power.

I don't think any amount of pleading will see any of them having the things they have done dismissed because they were victims of Russian mind control.

Can you imagine how hilarious of a defense this would be to the entire world? Even if true the world would like to see them all hang anyway. (except for the US democrat party and much of the corrupt GOP. of course.)

posted on Oct, 26 2017 @ 01:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: AttitudeProblem

Yep only the Russians could have, the U. S would never do such a thing...

posted on Oct, 26 2017 @ 01:49 AM
link   

I asked why it would be high treason.

I was expecting you to know US Law, however you do not.

It is not treason, and the US does not even have "high treason".

Thanks for evading and ignoring my only question, good job.

posted on Oct, 26 2017 @ 01:50 AM
link   

So basically none of that is remotely true. Hell, it's not even close to the conspiracy theory. The big hubbub recently is over a man who was hired to do PR/lobbying for a company called TENAM, which is a subsidiary of the Russian company, TENEX. TENEX is a subsidiary of Rosatom. Rosatom comprises something like 360 companies that make up the entire Russian commercial and military nuclear complex.

What TENAM does is transport blended-down uranium from decommissioned Russian nukes, imported to the US, to nuclear facilities in the US.

So what happened apparently was that this guy, identified as "CS-1" by the FBI in court documents, got a contract with TENAM and the general director of TENAM, Vidam Mikerin, demanded a kickback. So "CS-1" went to the FBI and they initiated an investigation with CS-1 as their confidential informant.

I don't feel like going through all this again but this: "U.S. President WILLINGLY authorized a known Russian criminal to enter the United States" doesn't make any sense.

The next part makes no sense either: "and ship back to Russia, one-fifth (20%) of our nation's Uranium reserves."

Exports of uranium are strictly controlled. Rosatom has no license to export uranium from the US. So no, there's no "shipping back to Russia" one-fifth of anything.

It's appalling how badly you're mangling even them most significant details. And don't count on your peers to set you straight either.

posted on Oct, 26 2017 @ 01:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: Metallicus

Occam’s Razor would suggest douche.

posted on Oct, 26 2017 @ 02:02 AM
link   
Looks like the Obama administration took destroying America to a new level. Mind control more than likely had nothing to do with it. I'm tired of hearing cheap excuses (no accountability) for the Obama administration and its anti American agenda. If Russia had the capability it would have been used a long time ago for a much bigger benefit. a reply to: carewemust

posted on Oct, 26 2017 @ 02:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: Diisenchanted

I think you might have something there. The Kremlin's version of mk-ultra.

The problem is when they were doing their brainwashing they erased all rational thought.

I remember an original Star Trek episode where a remote mind-control weapon made people do both mean, and horny things, to each other. Gene Roddenberry's creative mind was way ahead of his time.

posted on Oct, 26 2017 @ 02:11 AM
link   
a reply to: MuonToGluon

I looked it up "high treason" here before using it: en.wikipedia.org...

OK..OK. We'll make it PETTY Treason then. Happy?

posted on Oct, 26 2017 @ 02:13 AM
link   
How about they were both America hating criminals who thought they were so powerful they could get away with it?

If you are going to let them off with Russian voodoo mind control, you may as well throw in a few space aliens and why not a bigfoot or two?

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join