It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Latest: Wikileaks confirms approach from Trump campaign

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 26 2017 @ 10:10 PM
link   
a reply to: Iscool

Exactly. The media has left no stone unturned in trying to nail trump. To believe there's anything that will come out that will last more than a couple days is to be naive.

posted on Oct, 26 2017 @ 10:11 PM
link   
Also, mods need to rename this thread, it's not accurate.

posted on Oct, 26 2017 @ 10:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: Iscool
If they were the key to anything, the MSM would have been all over it like white on rice...

Really?? You must be talking about some other MSM than the one I'm familiar with then. The MSM I'm familiar with can't find their own ass even with their heads stuck about half way in there.
edit on 26-10-2017 by mOjOm because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 26 2017 @ 10:18 PM
link   
don't forget to send Hillary a happy birthday, i did 3 times..... just like her voters.

posted on Oct, 27 2017 @ 03:03 AM
link   
Help me understand this a company trump hired for analytical work asked assange if he had the hillary emails,he said no. Doesnt this in a way clear trump snce one of the accusations go back to a speech where he asked Russia to release them.This would confirm he didnt know where the missing emails were,am i missing something? If he was working with the Russians he would have know wiki leaks didnt have them wouldnt he? But lets say he did and i worked for the Trump campaign my first move would have been give them to the FBI then leak i did it. That press alone would have been priceless cant see a downside on this one.

posted on Oct, 27 2017 @ 11:25 AM
link   
Check out @JulianAssange’s Tweet: twitter.com...

I'll just leave this here.

posted on Oct, 27 2017 @ 01:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: RazorV66

originally posted by: DanteGaland
a reply to: JinMI

From the linked AP article:

Julian Assange says on Twitter that Cambridge Analytica reached out to his group prior to last November, but Wikileaks rejected the company’s “approach.” Assange isn’t specifying the content of that approach.

So ... Trust Assange SOMETIMES but not now? Why not NOW?

Seems to me that you guys didn't believe him when he said that all the corrupt DNC emails didn't come from Russia.

Wikileaks was the golden child of the left during the Bush admin..

posted on Oct, 27 2017 @ 02:03 PM
link   

Julian Assange says on Twitter that Cambridge Analytica reached out to his group prior to last November, but Wikileaks rejected the company’s “approach.” Assange isn’t specifying the content of that approach.

Seems to me that you guys didn't believe him when he said that all the corrupt DNC emails didn't come from Russia.

They "technically" didn't.

Ever heard of hiring a CONTRACTOR?

Being BEHIND something and being directly involved are "technically" not the same thing.

Doesn't mean that Russia didn't plan and support the hack that obtained them.

Such 2-D thinking...

But that's not even remotely what happened... unless you are agreeing that a contractor working in DNC HQ was who connected a flash drive, and downloaded the files.

I don't remember if Seth Rich worked directly for DNC/Clinton or if he was some how a contractor... and... you may be right, with a lot of the IT peeps on campaigns... and how campaigns manage payout to workers.

I suppose it's entirely likely, that most professional staff on campaigns are 1099 employees... in which case, the inside file swipes would have technically been done by a "contractor", as you suggest.

Anyway... the point... the analysis of the original "swiped" files shows they were taken from inside the DNC HQ

posted on Oct, 27 2017 @ 03:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: dragonridr

Help me understand this a company trump hired for analytical work asked assange if he had the hillary emails,he said no.

Cambridge Analytical uses deep learning and GPU farms to analyze voters personalities and triggers.
They call it "Psychographics" and brag that they have 5000+ Data points on every voter in the USA.
They have a near unprecedented amount of data from corporations, marketing firms and social media networks.
When Trump got the nomination, Cambridge Analytica also got the RNC databases.
* It is also possible if not likely that the Russian hacks into the voter rolls in 20+ states last year was to feed the Machine Learning Farm at Cambridge Analytica as well.
From their the famed "micro-targeting" campaign rolled out with fake news, fake FB profiles, Fake twitter feeds all precisely tailored down to single voting districts and specific trigger issues. THAT campaign was rolled out by Russian FSB and Russian Devgru hackers and troll farms.

Here is the question. WHEN did Cambridge Analytica precisely reach out to Wikileaks?
Before the email leaks went public? Or after?

Cambridge Analytica was the brains and the Russian Government provided the content.

Strange Assange never mentioned this before Mueller and the intelligence community found the communications?

Doesnt this in a way clear trump snce one of the accusations go back to a speech where he asked Russia to release them.This would confirm he didnt know where the missing emails were,am i missing something? If he was working with the Russians he would have know wiki leaks didnt have them wouldnt he? But lets say he did and i worked for the Trump campaign my first move would have been give them to the FBI then leak i did it. That press alone would have been priceless cant see a downside on this one.

posted on Oct, 27 2017 @ 03:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: Wardaddy454

Wikileaks was the golden child of the left during the Bush admin..

Nope, Assange was still an anti-American tool then.

The reason Assange went after Bush and Obama, but not Trump is because Assange works for Russia and Putin + Trump sitting in a tree and all that. Literally. Assange has a contract with RT Media.

posted on Oct, 28 2017 @ 01:05 AM
link   
Well if you are going to play hardball you better know how to use a bat.

posted on Oct, 28 2017 @ 01:07 AM
link   
Indictments are coming. The liars and traitors know that the truth will be revealed.

The desperation is palpable, and we need to continue to speak the truth to dishonesty whenever we see it.

posted on Nov, 2 2017 @ 11:10 AM
link   
a reply to: DanteGaland

Wikileaks is not our enemy.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join