It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Latest: Wikileaks confirms approach from Trump campaign

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 26 2017 @ 03:47 AM
link   
OK, let's do a quick recap:

• "We've never even spoken to Russians"
  • "We have, but only about diplomacy with them under Trump"
  • "Hillary colluded with Ukraine"
  • "The shady meeting was about adoption"
  • "It's not a crime to accept oppo research from a foreign govt"
  • "We had no idea she was working for the Kremlin"
  • "Hillary colluded with Russia"
  • "It isn't collusion if we didn't do or promise anything for it"
  • "Collusion isn't illegal" (This is where are right now)
  • "We had to collude, otherwise Hillary would have won"
  • "Collusion is illegal, but you people are powerless to hold us accountable anyway"

That about catches us up, and gives a peek into the near future.

edit on 26-10-2017 by Kettu because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 26 2017 @ 04:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: kosmicjack
So I guess this is the start of Russia trying to pull the plug on Trump? It's a win for them, regardless, since their goal has always been to destabilize the U.S.

It’s a great strategy for them really, work with both candidates and whoever wins you have leverage over....

You are right it’s been stated by many a high level person in Russia that destabilizing the us is the method...

Win win for them

posted on Oct, 26 2017 @ 05:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss
a reply to: mOjOm

It's all just Machiavellianism.

It's what all career politicians the TV parades for us do. What all the captains of industry do. What the Music Industry (with particular ruthlessness) does, and Hollywood, and Wall Street, and the foreman at everyones work, and...

I call it a Learned Psychopathy.

A real good, REALLY important documentary I recommend all homo sapiens watch, to understand our world, is this gem:

Niccolo Machiavelli - BBC Documentary

Machiavelli is perhaps the most influential human being in history next to the likes of Jesus, Mohammed, etc.

Many people have misunderstood Machiavelli! The Prince was satire! Although to be fair, he was spot on with describing the way in which power worked and it is amazing to see that nothing much has really changed, but The Prince wasn't a "guide", it was designed to put the fear into the upcoming new head of state, by comparing him to all of the regions previous terrible princes and lords.

posted on Oct, 26 2017 @ 06:50 AM
link   
a reply to: LondonMan

What's that evidence bub?

Paying an American company FUSION GPS for opposition research is not illegal. Meeting with RUSSIANS in secret to trade state favors like relieving sanctions against oligarch travel bans for information against your opponent is not.

Bob Mueller will be clearing all that up for those who don't understand the difference very very soon so don't worry too much.

But more important than who paid who for information is the actual information that was obtained. And THAT drives trump crazy. Every time is shows up in the news trump goes postal. I think it's a pisser myself. Lol

posted on Oct, 26 2017 @ 06:56 AM
link   
a reply to: RazorV66

Blows?
You mean conspiracy theories? Yeah lol.

Sorry no. Has anyone seen the lint roller. That's all that's needed to clean up what you think is a grave issue.
You can't even recognize that trump is blowing smoke again to get the focus off the Russian probe.

posted on Oct, 26 2017 @ 07:09 AM
link   
a reply to: ColdWisdom

The uranium scandal that everyone is laughing at the right over? Because they think they have something. That story? Yeah...not so much...

posted on Oct, 26 2017 @ 07:36 AM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

Althuough I dont mean to downplay ther seriousness of this, it still pales in comparison to the scandal of HIllarys team paying foreign agents for dirt and that being used for Fisa warrants

Clinton paid an American company. As for the fisa warrants since you have no idea what or how they are obtained (obviously based on your comment) I'm just going to ignore that.

posted on Oct, 26 2017 @ 07:44 AM
link   
a reply to: Agit8dChop

Why would Clinton be able to offer him immunity when he's not wanted in the USA?

posted on Oct, 26 2017 @ 07:46 AM
link   
a reply to: SouthernForkway26

Not a phony document. Boo hoo. Why do you guys keep saying that?

posted on Oct, 26 2017 @ 07:49 AM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

No one has those emails. They were deleated. Parts of them were recovered in the hard drive the rest. Poof. Gone. Clintons server, the one everyone was up in arms about , was the only one who wasn't hacked.

posted on Oct, 26 2017 @ 08:00 AM
link   
a reply to: mOjOm

There's a super sluth on the job in Robert Mueller. He is working his way to the bottom.
The place trump and his people dwell.

posted on Oct, 26 2017 @ 08:18 AM
link   
a reply to: DanteGaland

Assange had a tv show? What was it called?

posted on Oct, 26 2017 @ 08:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: LondonMan

What's that evidence bub?

Paying an American company FUSION GPS for opposition research is not illegal. Meeting with RUSSIANS in secret to trade state favors like relieving sanctions against oligarch travel bans for information against your opponent is not.

Bob Mueller will be clearing all that up for those who don't understand the difference very very soon so don't worry too much.

But more important than who paid who for information is the actual information that was obtained. And THAT drives trump crazy. Every time is shows up in the news trump goes postal. I think it's a pisser myself. Lol

a true cl*ntard

posted on Oct, 26 2017 @ 09:24 AM
link   
So you're sticking with the "Wikileaks is a Russian Agency" narrative, huh?

Well, you're just as silly as those you are trying to attack

posted on Oct, 26 2017 @ 11:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: dothedew
So you're sticking with the "Wikileaks is a Russian Agency" narrative, huh?

Well, you're just as silly as those you are trying to attack

Assange was HIGHLY critical of the Panama Papers that were CRITICAL of Russia's oligarchy. That LEAK didn't come from Wikileaks...

When was the last time ANYTHING negative about Russia was leaked by Assange's people? Oh...the "diplomatic cables"? WEAK SAUCE.

Assange needs an EXIT route when his embassy stay is over. You DONT insult a future host country.

posted on Oct, 26 2017 @ 11:30 AM
link   

Chances are none of the conservatives will care and this will fade into nothing as well.

posted on Oct, 26 2017 @ 11:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: swedy13

Chances are none of the conservatives will care and this will fade into nothing as well.

BASICALLY...

It's like Trump saying "the house ISN'T on fire!" because Hillary bought the camera that took the photographic evidence of the house burning.

posted on Oct, 26 2017 @ 08:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kettu
OK, let's do a quick recap:

• "We've never even spoken to Russians"
  • "We have, but only about diplomacy with them under Trump"
  • "Hillary colluded with Ukraine"
  • "The shady meeting was about adoption"
  • "It's not a crime to accept oppo research from a foreign govt"
  • "We had no idea she was working for the Kremlin"
  • "Hillary colluded with Russia"
  • "It isn't collusion if we didn't do or promise anything for it"
  • "Collusion isn't illegal" (This is where are right now)
  • "We had to collude, otherwise Hillary would have won"
  • "Collusion is illegal, but you people are powerless to hold us accountable anyway"

That about catches us up, and gives a peek into the near future.

you can just as easy make the same list for the dems. im actually kinda surprised that people are shocked about this stuff. it was all par for the course for over half a century in politics, everyone knew it, talked about the corruption, and yet somehow people are surprised and shocked now? this is exactly how DC has operated for decades on both sides of the aisle. the part that irks me is the cheerleading going on with each sides while poo is rainging down on them from the sky from the very people they are cheerleading for.

posted on Oct, 26 2017 @ 09:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: mOjOm

Well we know the Trump team was paying for Cambridge Analytica services for sure. As was Ted Cruz who was paying for their services even before Trump. But Trump ended up being their Main Client near the end and getting much larger payments from his team. This is all documented and even threads here made on it already. They are an interesting outfit too and well worth the research for those interested.

That's where all the targeted campaign propaganda was coming from. They have a special psychological way of knowing people better than they know themselves and use social media to control what people think. Weird sh*t.

So he can't distance himself from them. We all know about Bannon and Mercer connection to it and being connected to Trump. Now it seems they're connected to Wikileaks and Russia digging for some dirt on Hillary as well, huh.

Doesn't surprise me. I knew Cambridge Analytica would surface again in some way. They are key to this whole thing but not talked about a whole lot by most people.
If they were the key to anything, the MSM would have been all over it like white on rice...

posted on Oct, 26 2017 @ 10:09 PM
link   
What's amazing is how all of these completely unsubstantiated threads are popping up and flying to the top of ATS now that Hillary and Obama are the ones with actual crimes to answer for. I'm sure it's just a coincidence though. Just chance that you'd all show up and push this smoke to the top while we found the real fire....

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join