It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Latest: Wikileaks confirms approach from Trump campaign

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 25 2017 @ 09:03 PM
link   
I don't really care if Trump knocked on the embassy door himself asking for the emails.
Anything to reveal the truth... I want the truth, get it out into the public domain!

You can guarantee that if Assange had anything like ''missing emails'' on Trump then Clinton would have been offering him freedom to boot!

The same way I dont care if Clinton released Trumps tax returns, good! get that crap in the public domain so we all know the truth!

Who gives a rat's ass how the information is found.. FIND IT!!!

the only thing I have a problem with, is when you CREATE your own proof. When you create your own fiction and then tell the world its genuine! thats a crime!

posted on Oct, 25 2017 @ 09:07 PM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

Yes, CA worked exclusively with the GoP.

What I am indicating and is much more curious IMO is the link between Mercer and Henry Laufer who ran Renaissance Technologies .

Laufer being a philanthropist donated $500k to Correct the Record and a HRC supporter.

The ends of Mercer and company aren't limited to a party in my brief research here.

Please, correct me if I'm wrong.

posted on Oct, 25 2017 @ 09:08 PM
link   
a reply to: mOjOm

Like I said, whole new ball of wax!

Complacent and ignorant are the masses without the desire to change.

posted on Oct, 25 2017 @ 09:12 PM
link   
The exact logic only goes as far as Clinton paying Fusion GPS for the Steele document. What Clinton did differently is the phony document was used for FISA warrants on Trump's team and directed an FBI investigation.

Obama and Trump both knew of the Steele dossier before it became public. It's not remotely believable that Hillary first heard about it with all the rest of us.

posted on Oct, 25 2017 @ 09:15 PM
link   
a reply to: JinMI

No, you're certainly correct in thinking Mercer doesn't care what side he uses to achieve his end goal. Like Bannon actually who recently admitted himself in his speech, the only important thing is "Winning". How that is done doens't matter, only winning matters.

Mercer and Bannon are the same in this thinking. Recently I watched a video about an interview with Mercer's Daughter who also said it about her father and even herself I believe. That they don't care what political side someone is on or any of that other BS. That Mercer even said he doesn't care if the President is a doofus or anything else. What matters is that whoever it is does whatever it is that gets him closer to his goal. Which was basically crashing the Government if I remember right. I"m sure it's more nuanced than that. I'll have to look up where I saw that again.

But you're right in that these guys don't care which side does it. Only his goal and ideology is what matters and he'll use whoever to get him there.

posted on Oct, 25 2017 @ 09:16 PM
link   
a reply to: SouthernForkway26

CA could have just wanted to verify that the 33,000 missing Clinton emails exist.

According to Assange they made some sort of offer which was rejected. So we can probably exclude "they just wanted to verify..." The Daily Beast's sources claim that Nix offered to somehow facilitate the release.

Regardless of the offer, I don't imagine any law was broken in the asking. What's less clear is the legality of anything they could have undertaken if WikiLeaks had the goods.

posted on Oct, 25 2017 @ 09:17 PM
link   

It's becoming clear that partisan politics is simply a childs game that they want us to play but never really partake.

*you may feel free to laugh and say I told you so, to anyone seeing*

I've always thought so but the evidence that keeps piling on to reinforce that is somewhat humbling.

posted on Oct, 25 2017 @ 09:20 PM
link   

No, you're correct. It is quite interesting that top dogs from the same fund have opposing partisan affiliation and that both dump significant funding into politics.

I don't think they're in cahoots as part of some grand scheme though. If you look at Rebekah Mercer's political activities in particular and the family's associations, they seem to be true believers.
edit on 2017-10-25 by theantediluvian because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 25 2017 @ 09:23 PM
link   

As far as I know what CA does with it's targeted info stuff and all that is perfectly legal. Or it's legal based on the laws where it's located which it's main office isn't in the US but they do have proxy companies here. So the laws are a bit different. But for the most part I don't think there is legal ground to go after CA for anything.

Although that was before all this new stuff came out. I don't know enough about what's legal and what's not as far as them going to wikileaks while also being involved in a US election or anything like that. But as far as just their standard services you can hire them for, none of it is illegal. Unethical maybe, but not illegal.

But who knows what other services they might also offer. With Mercer as a big player in that company I imagine either they or one of their proxy companies might be up to just about anything.

posted on Oct, 25 2017 @ 09:29 PM
link   
I just posted this in Ante's big thread from last year, but then I realized its important here so:

originally posted by: theantediluvian
This is a company that specializes in running PSYOPS campaigns to disinform, mislead, influence and manipulate unwitting populations. Through deceitful, unethical and surreptitious methods, they've amassed data on tens of millions of Americans if not hundreds of millions and you can imagine countless millions more around the world.

The mission of this company is to find out as much about every single one of us as possible so that they can tailor what we see and hear for the purpose of manipulating our minds.

This isn't the only marriage of big data and micro-targetting strategies in the modern landscape of electioneering. In fact, both of the major US parties have multiple integrated systems for this purpose. Those are bad. Many would say very bad. This is in my opinion, potentionally so much worse.

That all sounds like Facebook to me.

I cant name all the little firms, like Cambridge Analytica here, that ride the coat tails. But Facebook does it better. And Google does it even better than that. And those two along with the other top tech giants firms were all in the bag for Obama / Hillary.

That this is a UK group is interesting.

All this talk about foreign influence, oh yeah well UK intelligence meddling that's already been ruled 'okay' by how many millions is it?

As far as ethics here, considering the playing field, I guess it mostly comes down to was this group the next best thing to the tech giants themselves, to warrant the use of a outside founded multinational (not that it really matters anymore if a multinational begins in or outside the US).

The Big Story you're missing entirely here is, this tech front is the foundation of all modern Two Party & MSM System politics, social division, corporate entertainment, MSM News Cycles, etc. The entire SJW Movement was built upon it, for example. Note how that front emerged out of social media, rapidly following Facebook dominance. Now part of the dynamic is Mass Contagion Effect, but thats just people responding to this new kind of targeted Social Engineering the tech giants brought to the table (of our robberbarron elitist masters) to add to the decades of other such social 'tech' they've been cooking up since before we were even born.

posted on Oct, 25 2017 @ 09:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: theantediluvian

No, you're correct. It is quite interesting that top dogs from the same fund have opposing partisan affiliation and that both dump significant funding into politics.

I don't think they're in cahoots as part of some grand scheme though. If you look at Rebekah Mercer's political activities in particular and the family's associations, they seem to be true believers.

I'm sure, but they sit at the same table.

I dug up a lil sumfin-sumfin you may want to see involving Rebekas soon to be ex-husband.
Source

Also, Laufer, being incredibly wealthy also plays the same banking game even though is all in on the HRC platform.

Suffice to say, they are pulling political strings all on the behalf of profit at the expense of ordinary Americans.
edit on 25-10-2017 by JinMI because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 25 2017 @ 09:33 PM
link   

Yes I think these guys are playing a much more clever game than most of us realize and for reasons most of us have never considered. Like Bannon who although I don't like him personally or his kind of thinking, I admit fully that he is an intelligent and crafty mofo. The man's got his head in "the game" for sure and he knows how to play it to win. He's also willing to do whatever it takes and use whomever it takes to get his agenda pushed which is pretty scary.

Mercer and Bannon have a lot of money, power and influence on this world too. I need to study more about Mercer because when I do hear about him it always surprises me how much stuff he's into and yet his name is rarely mentioned for the most part. He's certainly some kind of power behind the curtain in many things.

posted on Oct, 25 2017 @ 09:37 PM
link   

Fear is control. Past 10 years have been spent using it, now that it's worked, I'm not sure they know what to do but push more.

Conversely, when the fear is realized but is not as bad as it may have seemed, the same confusion exists.

That may be where we are now.

posted on Oct, 25 2017 @ 09:39 PM
link   

It's all just Machiavellianism.

It's what all career politicians the TV parades for us do. What all the captains of industry do. What the Music Industry (with particular ruthlessness) does, and Hollywood, and Wall Street, and the foreman at everyones work, and...

I call it a Learned Psychopathy.

A real good, REALLY important documentary I recommend all homo sapiens watch, to understand our world, is this gem:

Niccolo Machiavelli - BBC Documentary

Machiavelli is perhaps the most influential human being in history next to the likes of Jesus, Mohammed, etc.

posted on Oct, 25 2017 @ 09:43 PM
link   
Hm. I wonder how Cambridge Analytica knew to ask Wikileaks abut Clinton emails?

posted on Oct, 25 2017 @ 09:46 PM
link   
a reply to: SouthernForkway26
Trump asked Wikileaks to release the emails, if they had them.

Cambridge Analytica worked for Trump. (was paid more than 5m over the course of the campaign)

Bannon was Trump's chief strategist and was a board member/stake holder for Cambridge Analytica.

Cambridge Analytica asked Wikileaks for the emails.

It's pretty obvious there is a connection, at least on the face, enough to warrant investigation since WL was dubbed a hostile foreign actor by Trump's own Intel guy.

The only
in my mind is why is Wikileaks disclosing this?
edit on 10/25/2017 by kosmicjack because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 25 2017 @ 10:00 PM
link   
a reply to: Kettu

Probably the same way that Roger Stone knew about Wikileaks releasing them like two days before the rest of the world.

Or the same way Trump knew to publicly announce in his speech that Russia should find those emails.

Because all these people know more about all of these leaks and all kinds of other shady stuff happening behind the scenes than they'll admit to being involved with.

posted on Oct, 25 2017 @ 10:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: mOjOm
a reply to: Kettu

Probably the same way that Roger Stone knew about Wikileaks releasing them like two days before the rest of the world.

Or the same way Trump knew to publicly announce in his speech that Russia should find those emails.

Because all these people know more about all of these leaks and all kinds of other shady stuff happening behind the scenes than they'll admit to being involved with.

But wait, wikileaks didn't even have these emails.

So what is meant by people knew to ask them?

posted on Oct, 25 2017 @ 10:11 PM
link   
a reply to: kosmicjack

Looks like you might have answered your own question.

posted on Oct, 25 2017 @ 10:16 PM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

Wikileaks released them though. Which means they had them before that at some point.

The point being that there are connections to information happening in places we aren't aware of and connections to certain people in key places that saying and doing things that only make sense when new pieces of info come out and we start putting it together and it's looking fishy.

There is a lot of deception going on behind the scenes and information being traded in places where it shouldn't be by entities who are involved that need to stay hidden and just your basic shady kinda political sh*t that we can all do without at this point.

We're all being led around by a massive criminal enterprise that's infected everything and everyone who isn't just your average guy on the street and they're taking us on a long painful road to a living hell that spans generations which we all suffer through over and over again.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join