It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Black death warning in NINE countries it is airborne

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 3 2017 @ 05:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: DexterRiley
It wouldn't surprise me to see a sudden outbreak in North Korea...

-dex

Actually NK is perhaps best equipped to deal with this as they would simply quarantine any suspected with the disease and perhaps hasten the end as it were. Also, there is nothing like a totalitarian regime in its ability to pretty much bring civic life to a standstill, eliminate the biggest vector: personal contact etc.

posted on Nov, 3 2017 @ 08:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: FredT

-dex

Actually NK is perhaps best equipped to deal with this as they would simply quarantine any suspected with the disease and perhaps hasten the end as it were. Also, there is nothing like a totalitarian regime in its ability to pretty much bring civic life to a standstill, eliminate the biggest vector: personal contact etc.

I think my original comment was a sarcastic reference to weaponizing the disease to attack everyone's favorite global enemy.

However, with respect to your point, I recall one of the Zombie movies included a bit about North Korea not being infected because the totalitarian regime ordered that everyone in the country have their teeth pulled so the disease wouldn't spread.

-dex

posted on Nov, 3 2017 @ 09:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: FredT

-dex

LOL World War Z did indeed
I think my original comment was a sarcastic reference to weaponizing the disease to attack everyone's favorite global enemy.

However, with respect to your point, I recall one of the Zombie movies included a bit about North Korea not being infected because the totalitarian regime ordered that everyone in the country have their teeth pulled so the disease wouldn't spread.

-dex

<< 1  2   >>

join