It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Draconians ar on their way!

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 2 2005 @ 04:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by magnito_student
You're still thinking in 3 dimensions...this is a sort of spiritual matter in which a host is driven by a reptilian mind of sorts not necessarily creatures like the movie "Creature from the Black Lagoon" or what you see on TV "V" for example

I understand that, I read through most of reptilianagenda (is Collier still considered a legitimate source?), and have read several threads here on ATS. So far as I can tell, any behavior someone doesn't like is considered alien. I've also been thinking in 11 dimensions lately, but that's because I've been studying string theory quite a bit.

I still don't understand how a reptilian not being a scaled, clawed little punk means people of a different ideology are aliens trying to take over the world...

By the way, you might be encouraged (I'm amused) to know that a high level executive at IBM has put up that list of signs to look for to see if you're working for a Drac/Reptilian controlled company that is at the end of your link to Snakes at the Water Cooler up in her office. They're starting to appear all over my company, too, since I put it up in my cube.
The word is getting out

posted on Dec, 2 2005 @ 04:59 PM
link   
(I'm amused) to know that a high level executive at IBM has put up that list of signs to look for to see if you're working for a Drac/Reptilian controlled company that is at the end of your link to Snakes at the Water Cooler up in her office. They're starting to appear all over my company, too, since I put it up in my cube. The word is getting out

Please tell me you are kidding

Guess humor deflates just about anything,,,even a(dinosaur killer) asteroid on a collision course with earth

[edit on 2-12-2005 by magnito_student]

posted on Dec, 2 2005 @ 05:07 PM
link   
Nope! It has a different title, "Signs That Your Company May Be Run By Evil Reptilian Aliens Plotting To Take Over The World:" but I didn't change the actual bullet points at all. I told her about it, and she insisted I email her a copy. Meanwhile, it's outside of my cube and everyone who has read it has asked me to print out a copy for them.

So, unless I'm an unknowing Reptilian, which, from everything I've read, isn't possible due to my faith in Christ, a human found that so hilarious as to post it much the same way folks put up Dilbert cartoons. Honestly, if you read through that list, it essensially tells you that if your boss/company isn't the ultimate, perfect boss, but is, in fact, a typical manager with strengths and weaknesses, you work for a Drac controlled company.

I don't buy it.

By the way, is Collier still considered a reliable source on aliens?

posted on Feb, 20 2006 @ 10:28 AM
link   
Something about you tells me that you are a reptilian yourself...I got the *chills* when I read what you posted...

posted on Feb, 20 2006 @ 10:39 AM
link   
Ok, well first off, U2U me because I don't feel like going all the way back to check this. Ok..so WHY are they waiting? Well, first off, they are doing ritual killings in secret. They are biding their time. They are waiting for a one world government, then when there is a NWO, they will be able to walk amongst us. And then we can say goodbye. Or at least, the unknowing ones can. Well, the ones who know will def fight back, cause I wil with the power of light!!! MUAHAHAH!!!

posted on Feb, 20 2006 @ 10:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by whitelightwolf
Something about you tells me that you are a reptilian yourself...I got the *chills* when I read what you posted...

Was that directed at me, and was it made tongue in cheek or seriously?

Also, these killings, how are they doing this so secretly? For the most part, murders and missing people are reported, and typically ritualistic killings require a certain type of person to be sacrificed (virgins thrown in volcanoes, for example).

Also, why would the presence of a single world government be any different than multiple world governments in their ability to openly walk around?

EDIT: That list, by the way, along with a picture of Melissa Theuriau and a turtle, noting the similarities, are still up in my office.

[edit on 2/20/06/20 by junglejake]

posted on Feb, 20 2006 @ 11:07 AM
link   
substitute "Elite" for draconian/reptoid... and the entire conspiracy comes true... and that is how the elites have hid it...
behind the nutty "reptoids did it" line...

it is really the elites and a program of eugenics within royal lines that have perpetuated an almost separate species of human... this sociopatic species has become distinct from the rest of humanity and has been bred with wholly new attributes...

the ability to make leadership decisions of "the few for the many" on a regular basis...
the ability to deal corruptly with one side of the brain, and deal publically with the other...
in short... these attributes can be considered good leadership qualities...
but they are also the prime symptoms of sociopatholgy...

if there is one statement that the poor say regarding the elites that constantly rings true... is that they dont truly understand or even try to understand the plight of Americas poor...
why should they... they dont even care about there own "non elite" friends and family...

now that is a conspiracy... with some real meat...

posted on Feb, 20 2006 @ 11:22 AM
link   
that makes no sense, beleiving the world is in different spectrums means your denying giant reptile people are going to take over earth, clearly people who beleive such nonsense are uncultured... to tibet, then maybe to africa, then come back and tell me girant reptile men are going to take over earth.

I think all the end of the world reptillian stuff needs to be stopped, there is no proof of reptillians, yet there are some people..like the orignal post here that "preach" a gospol of whats going to happen..but, not backing it up with any source..except for anicent tablets that don't answer questions as much as ask more.

then, on top of the reptillian gospol. there's also the thinking that the modest person who doesn't believe in lizard people are stupid and flatulent ego's...man...talk about reptillian. lol

but, the fact here folks is there are no reptillians, cultures have been using animals in religin since the beginning of time and all animals live on earth with us...its only normal that they'd use animals especially lions and or lizards in statues and pictographs...theres no secret meaning.
[edit on 20-2-2006 by waffleprime]

[edit on 20-2-2006 by waffleprime]

posted on Feb, 21 2006 @ 01:56 AM
link   
I'm not sure about reptilians, but the following video (18 mins, somewhat over 100mb) certainly shows (in my opinion) intelligent beings visiting earth en masse.

s38.yousendit.com...

Amazing footage (and pretty recent!) but to understand the bigger picture you should look for the documentary (Jaime Maussan - UFO Conference 2005). I believe it is also called "the return of quetzalcoatl". This is why I somehow linked it to reptilians.

In my opinion this dragon and the draco are two different things. If they exist at all.

[edit on 21-2-2006 by Shroomery]

posted on Feb, 21 2006 @ 04:08 AM
link   
Part of my time spent on conspiracies is the fact of trying to fight off the whole reptillian thing.

I can tell you all now that this whole thing is a hoax.And its not just a hoax as you know it.These types of hoaxes start small,with just one person.After a while we find copycats who find this idea interesting and begin spreading it out.Further stories are made.Further things are added.Claims of encounters by people,some who would love to further this hoax,others who thought they saw something that wasnt.I was on this one thread a while ago and one of the members claimed that he encountered a reptillian.He was sure of it.The thing was,he said he had consumed drug substances that night."Dope".Yet he is sure of what he saw.Then he blacked out.I was suprised at howmany people took his story seriously.

Your all thinking to yourselves,not another skeptic.but then some other members are thinking,why isnt this dissappearing like titor or Serpo.And some just cant be bothered with this topic because they found boredem and disbelief due to the hoaxes "draggin on time"habit.

Some of us want to believe in things to make life easier.And often we find it easy to get into things like this.

My opinion is clear.Im so confident that this whole thing is a hoax blown outward by too many copycats,that i challange people for this reptillian thing,who get frustrated and angry with people like me to u2u me and and give me their 2cents about why they believe in it so much and what reason should people give into a hoax like this.

I havnt seen proof yet from members who believe this,but heres my proof of this hoax.

Too many members seem to find it so easy to say its the end of the world,and they find it easy to tell us how these beings seem to go about things and what they are going to do with humans.I find this unreal.

If an astroid was heading to earth and we all knew that in 5days,7hours,to the exact time it will hit and where and how people will die.Would we all really be discussing this on a forum such as this so freely and emotionless?

Or would we be too busy trying to make best of time wisely?

You tell me which is the wiser and logical choice to choose.And tell me what reasons would people discuss something like this in an event of a catastrophe such as that.

I know afew reasons:
Wanting a big event.
wanting to die.
Knowing,personally it wont happen,but denying it by discussing it.

I will continue to oppose this reptillian belief and post things like this.I cannot allow such an outward story such as this go untouched.

[edit on 21-2-2006 by blackSt33L]

[edit on 21-2-2006 by blackSt33L]

posted on Feb, 21 2006 @ 11:23 AM
link   
blacksteel enlighten us, how can one be so sure what does or doesn't exist out there?

Ofcourse reptilians sound outrageous, but everything related to extraterrestrials is hard to believe for your average skeptic.

posted on Feb, 21 2006 @ 11:49 AM
link   
Why does everyone confuse Draconians with reptilians and dragons. They have nothing to do with each other.

Draconians are only named such because of the star system that is their home planet.

Not because they look like Dragons or reptiles.

They dont have wings they dont have scales, they dont have split tongues.

They are intelligent humanoids just like "man".

"IF" they ever made it back here it would be such a non event that mankind would not know what to do. While they might reveal that infact the universe is populated by other nasty "alien" type creatures a visit by Draconian people would more then likely end up becoming a history lesson into mans evolution on this planet as well as others.

It would be more like someone from Arizona meeting someone from Texas. And the person from Texas having the family album of you as a baby, the whole time this person in Texas knew of you, but you did not of them.

Thats us and the Draconians. It would be an interaction that would be so mind blowing at how mundance and simple it is.

Some of our children were stranded on your planet many eons ago, they eventually displaced the then dominate humanoid forms some electing to mate with them some through breeding among themselves.

Sorry we never came back to help you out, but as you can imagine the universe is a big place and it takes some time to get from point A to point B. Often times due to time dilation our cruisers end up out of power and return to planets that have been ravenged by seige or war, basically stuck and unable to proceed any further, maybe 50,000 years might have elapsed and natural planet events have removed the once thriving coloney.

Glad to see you have a population of over 6.5 Billion on this planet, but we should warn you that this planetary size is not going to be able to support much more unless you get creative.

Here take a look at our spacecraft, do you think you could build us some more ? If we showed you how it works, can we see your fabrication and foundary experience to see if you have the technology to build some components we need ? Can you mine this kind of raw material if we show you have to kiln the materials to arrive at the compounds we know...

And then they would realize that our tech was maybe a couple hundred years behind and would have to begin the slow process of initiating the tech evoloution process. Meanwhile the "Draconians" would be forced to integrate into our society, they would become teachers and engineers and maybe food service people and astronomers, politicians etc.

And mankinds knowledge would take a couple leaps ahead, but in the end would we know that much more about the universe, no

There will still be unknowns, even unknowns to the Draconians...

Sure there would be a new technology and manufacturing boom and more pollution probably and more death, I am sure they would have some neat weapons that we would want to make which always seem to get put to use on this planet.

In the end everything would be the same with some of the same unanswered questions. Probably even Roswell would still remain a goverment coverup.

Someone will ask a Draconian so what about Roswell. And they will just stare back and say what is Roswell ? And reply they were born x number of years ago (probably in the 70's or 60's) and say they were somewhere in the depth of space at that time. This is the first time they have been to our planet.

And the Goverment is just going to skirt by the issue like they always do.

The revelation is just going to keep the same unanswered questions going, where are the little green men, where are the greys is there reptilians.

Knowing there exists more "humans" out there will just become another frustration, neither cancelling or endorsing religion.

posted on Feb, 21 2006 @ 11:51 AM
link   
regarding disinfo...
Look at the topic... draconians... yes... legends are coming to get us...
legends that have been embellished over the years...
legends that have lent credance where there is none...

tales of dragons from history were just misguided understanding of fossils... and what they were...
there is neer any proven story, but yet, dragons are still believed in many parts of the world...

the same for draconians... add a little disinfo here, a little misunderstanding there... and soon, you have a modern legend...
but based no more in fact than the original...

it would be impossible to prove that draconians DONT exist... but you could easily prove they do... with a clean pic, or video tape... or even reliable eyewitness (but alas, none exist)

I have also read about a gentleman that supposidly worked in the Dulce base... funny how no one has ever found it, even though he gave very good description of its location... and how coincidental that this same guy exposes the "concentration camps, and prison railcars of the NWO... from info he got from a conversation at his local coffee shop (in seattle)...

Seriously... trace the source of these tales... they all come from bad sources...
and they are all really being used to cover up a real NWO conspiracy... one that is of this world... Disinfo... works everytime... unless you stay alert.

posted on Feb, 21 2006 @ 02:31 PM
link   
Shroom.

If you would look back to many of these reptillian threats,you will find many threads/predictions posted by members(many new)about this so-called reptillian threat.All these threads are based on an invasion but,less we forget,that all these predictions are way different from eachother.Also im sure many of you will find that theres always extras,personal additions,added to these invasion stories.

Heres a thread I did extensive research on about a year ago.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Its a real shame.There are many members out their providing great worthwhile threads out there and only to be including this over imaginative stories such as this.I feel some people just dont take Above top secret seriously anymore.Its becoming more of a member personal prediction forum.

I hope some of you here find this just as unbelievable as i do.

posted on Feb, 21 2006 @ 05:16 PM
link   
Yeah... its just american's taking there daily lives of fear mongering into space. Come back down to earth plz.... Who up there would want this screwed up to hell planet that's on its death bed right now, I sure would not. 1st if there was a lizard up there who wanted to screw us over "it" would make one hell of a super bug and send it down here and poof there you Go, no more humans. Humans think there is only one way too take over a planet hahaha Invade by numbers, what stupidity comes from that idea. Lizards in space sure why not maybe after all its a pretty damn big place in space. Comming here? Nope I'm sure we are the Least of there problems here as humans. We Still are using Space tech from 1953 space fight. That is sad.... Lets send the space shuttle discovery up to do space battle against the evil lizard empire from planet Equanox. As far as I am concerned we are not worth being taken over far too primitive.

posted on Feb, 21 2006 @ 06:51 PM
link   
Most stories are sensationalized, that doesn't mean the gest of it is wrong.

All I'm saying is, when it comes to claims like this, people won't believe in hearsay. That's why I'm surprised to hear people say they are so convinced they don't exist.

I don't see the existance of an intelligent race other than humanoid as outrageous. I would be surprised if they were somehow interested in our planet though. If there wasn't any earlier occurance in history that links us together that is. That's why I started thinking about all the ancient symbols, flying dragons and the likes. This doesn't mean they are reptilian ofcourse.

There are so many things linking ancient civilizations to things outside this world that someday we'll look back and think "how did we miss that".

Also the thousands and thousands of UFO sightings year after year clearly show there IS interest from outside our planet.

So I wonder, who are you to say what species they can or cannot be?

I personally don't believe in some massive invasion either, even if the video depicts that. If they are that advanced, then they would have no problem to wipe us off the planet and start with a 'clean' world. And they would've done so a long time ago.

I personally think they are hear to warn us and stop us from decending into war because that effects them as much as it affects us.

[edit on 21-2-2006 by Shroomery]

posted on Mar, 3 2006 @ 03:31 PM
link   
Please, it is and has been greedy humans seeking to control and power over their own kind. The Draco have no desire for this backwater planet. They have been here with the other races watching over this little planet. Before I forget, the Draco aren't reptilians, they are warm-blooded race.

posted on Mar, 4 2006 @ 03:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by Draco_Queen
Please, it is and has been greedy humans seeking to control and power over their own kind. The Draco have no desire for this backwater planet. They have been here with the other races watching over this little planet. Before I forget, the Draco aren't reptilians, they are warm-blooded race.

I think you better re-think what you decide to believe.In the future your belief might hit you square in the face.

Just step back and think about why you have belief in something like this.Is it because you have to believe,or you just want to.

If you believe because theres proof and you know it personally,then I cannot argue with you,now can I?better still why bother replying to my posts now and waste your time when you can wait for this invasion. (although I really believe its the other way around so I really cannot stop but question why)

You know what gets me about these posts the most.How people like you can find it so easy to discuss the end of the world.Especially on the internet.

[edit on 4-3-2006 by blackSt33L]

posted on Mar, 4 2006 @ 05:16 AM
link   
ummm, i hate to be negative, but it seems to me that this thread is symptomatic of the fact that nothing much has been happening in ufo land recently. the last thing that got me excited was pro[phet yahwew... atleast he had some daylight footage, on command, to share.

so many threads are appearing with absolutly no extra evidence or information, they just rehash this reptillian fantasy story as new impressionable people stumble upon this crazy stuff and buy into it.

i can't help but feel that the moderators should merge this to one crazy thread for the reptillian folk, so they can get there kicks there, and leave the lanes clear for something interesting to turn up.

do we realy need more then one thread telling us that reptillians secretly rule the world, as demonstrated by the fact that tyra banks has slightly slitty eyes in image grabs from online videos?

some of us want to keep this ufo area slighty in touch with reality. this reptillian stuff should be in a fantasy realm of its own. i don't see any connection at all with the kinds of alternative information that i can otherwise find here in the ufo section.

if that offends the moderators or the people here, then seriously, i'm outa here.

posted on Mar, 4 2006 @ 03:09 PM
link   
I think there is some guy down there in Fort Worth that some may have heard of. His name is Tex Marrs. Also called Jim Marrs. On his website he had a prophecy that sounds like it came from the middle ages and originated in England. It sounds pretty authentic and talks about a lot of things and mentions the dragon and the silver serpent. From what I've heard, Dragon and Draco or draconian are the same. They just changed a letter.

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join