It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

COREY FELDMAN MURDER ATTEMPT - Hollywood is trying to silence him

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 25 2017 @ 09:23 PM
link   
a reply to: Reverbs

Here is some more detail

As of this writing, Feldman’s campaign has earned more than $31,000 of its flexible goal of $10,000. According to the site, a “flexible goal” means Feldman will keep all the money earned, even if the goal is not met. Believing his life to be in danger over this documentary, Feldman’s wife, Courtney, explains that the money is for their security and that he’s taken measures to ensure his secrets can outlive him.

“This is much bigger than raising finance for a film, this is about the balance of Good and Evil in very real terms,” she writes on the Indiegogo page. “Firstly as a security measure Corey has already written down the names and details of the events and given them to a trusted person of power, in case anything should happen to him or any member of his family before the film is finished.”

Fox

posted on Oct, 25 2017 @ 09:37 PM
link   
If what he is saying is true he can go to the cops and be put under protection while the case builds.

posted on Oct, 25 2017 @ 10:01 PM
link   

Kind of sad if you ask me.

The guy has money of his own you'd think.

I'm not sure how much, a quick search suggests net worth of 2 million.

Maybe he doesn't.. but I'd think he would have something to sell..

I mean if it's a matter as important as exposing pedophiles.

This isn't the first time he has asked people for money either.

I guess he was trying to raise 100k for his album last year.

If the truth is as important to him as he makes it out to be, and he can honestly shed some light and expose some sickening practices in the elite circles of Hollywood, I have to ask why he puts a price-tag on it.

Whatever he may or may not know, this looks and feels like a money grab. IMO.

ETA:

Just saw the indiegogo and realized I had misread...

Initially I thought he was asking for 10k... No, it's 10 million....

www.indiegogo.com...#/

I love how he slashed the donation requirements in half to make it look like a deal.

This is an absolute scam if you ask me. What a scumbag.

edit on 10-25-2017 by WakeUpBeer because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 25 2017 @ 11:59 PM
link   
The video gives me a bad taste, like bad acting.

Somethings off, I can't place it.

He's not being sincere, or he sucks at acting, which makes no sense

posted on Oct, 26 2017 @ 12:31 AM
link   
The problem with Corey Feldman is he always is getting ready to name names and bring down the seedy underbelly of the industry.

But, he never does.

I'm not saying he doesn't have dirt to dish.I'm questioning whether he gets vocal on this controversial topic only when he is short on cash.

I do not doubt both Corey's and many more up and coming actors have been abused.

But I can't stop my gut instinct feeling telling me he will never name names and uses this as leverage.

Now people who know my posts know I will gladly stick both of my cyber feet in my mouth and apologize if I am wrong

I honestly look forward to having to do so in this case.

Respectfully,
~meathead
edit on 26-10-2017 by Mike Stivic because: clarification

posted on Oct, 26 2017 @ 02:17 AM
link   
Though I dont doubt that he was abused with many others, He needs to get this stuff out as soon as possible.

He has gone off the deep end many times before, and he really needs to be as earnest as he can with this and not let the crazy slip out or it could destroy his whole process of exposing this.

The two trucks, if hes in a big city, could be anything, he could have even tried to cross when he shouldnt have, and the two trucks could have had the right of way. So many variables.

What worries me is stuff like this"

He needs to make sure to do this the right way, and get some help from people willing to help him do this, and be methodical and directed.

It just seems off, and for the amount of money hes asking for? Its looking more and more like a ploy to pay off debt, than to actually do the right thing

And he talked about his band members quitting, well honestly if you look up at the above video, that sort of stuff probably has more to do with them quitting than being scared for their life, perhaps they are just tired of his antics

In no way do you need 10 mil to make a documentary, and SURELY if hes really trying to expose someone, people would come forward to help with security at a discounted cost.
edit on 26-10-2017 by SailorJerry because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 26 2017 @ 02:33 AM
link   
a reply to: WakeUpBeer

Oh wow lol.. some article said it was for 10,000, and because it's a flexible goal he never actually has to produce anything to get the money...

10,000,000 you are right.

Hey but if you give him 1,000$ he will personally email you his gratitude.

Still He was definitely abused, but yea this is looking worse on second glance than before.

posted on Oct, 26 2017 @ 02:35 AM
link   
Try finding, and watching, the episode of Tyler Henry Hollywood Medium which had Cory on.
I believe he has the info, and he's in danger.
Outing a rich pedo would be more dangerous than outing a Weinstein type.

posted on Oct, 26 2017 @ 04:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: Reverbs
Still He was definitely abused, but yea this is looking worse on second glance than before.

I feel that probable as well.

posted on Oct, 26 2017 @ 05:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: Mandroid7
The video gives me a bad taste, like bad acting.

Somethings off, I can't place it.

He's not being sincere, or he sucks at acting, which makes no sense

My feeling is something not quite right here too .
You wouldnt ask the police to fund you for the evidence if you made areport which is what he should do . HE could make a short or a trailer for youtube surely . He could blog his reports
Now he could be .. a duck on a decoy pond . Actually one of them, but playing a part , badly . Ahuman webcrawler. 'They' know they're guilty ,and , they know the 5th Estate is ready to shred Hollywood into pieces , on facebook and twitter possibly leaving them , disney and and perhaps all the rest globallymarketless . You'd pay him to see that happen ? Then you're on a list . If he has only 31000 he is failing though. Where would this film play ? Youtube ? Red herrings are smelling here

`There's a few possibilities , ie drug habits (2 mil is not a fortune) , as to why this is not adding up . Being fair to ourselves , we should know a ruse by now . Sniffing red herring etc

posted on Oct, 26 2017 @ 10:01 AM
link   
He is a drug addict nut ball, but, yeah, he must be telling the truth...

posted on Oct, 26 2017 @ 01:23 PM
link   
at some point he said the statute of limitations had run out and if he mentioned names he would be sued big time...will follow this....... I remember alison arngrim ( she played nelle the mean girl on little house on the prairie) talking about the bad stuff that happened to kids back then....I don't doubt that the cories were molested along with many children then and others over the years...hope the truth comes out

originally posted by: scraedtosleep
If what he is saying is true he can go to the cops and be put under protection while the case builds.

posted on Nov, 2 2017 @ 01:19 AM
link   
a reply to: research100

It just might.. Look at how many are on the news just in the last weeks.

So continuing with corey feldman, here is a deeper look, some background and a summary of his interview with Matt Lauer.

Here

"Anyone of those child actors who went to the Teenage Soda Pop Clubs with me when I was a kid, know who those people are and the people who ran it,” says Feldman dropping a bombshell. “Anyone can go back through history and look at the teen magazines and say what was the name of that venue they were all promoting and who ran that venue, and who endorsed it.”

When looking into this “Soda Pop Club,” TFTP found Alphy’s Soda Pop Club, which was—as Feldman noted—promoted in teen magazines and catered only to underage child actors in Hollywood. It was owned by Alphy Hoffman.

(...it continues check the link)

Oz Exclusive: Corey Feldman's Alleged Abusers Finally Exposed

Note here the video changes as does the title it's the second video, it's just a teaser for the show, puts feldman on the line with LAPD (apparently)..

This interview airs today November 2nd DR OZ show

Moving on..

Last Source

Corey Feldman called the LAPD to name the pedophiles he says targeted him and other child stars, such as Corey Haim, on Dr. Mehmet Oz’s show, sources tell us.

Feldman tells Oz in an interview: “This guy on his MySpace page and his Facebook page has got pictures of me and Corey Haim. He still taunts it and flaunts it.” He then says in a clip on the phone to the LAPD, “I’m going to give you the names of everybody . . . everybody I’ve got knowledge of, and I would like you to start putting the pressure on all of them.”

needs verification

edit on 2-11-2017 by Reverbs because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 2 2017 @ 01:42 AM
link   

So no one gets confused.. It's 3 minutes total video. Short and to the point.

posted on Nov, 2 2017 @ 02:09 AM
link   

I decided to start digging a bit because I do in fact remember corey feldman and police.. not a lot my mom kept me away from this and bill Clinton and Kurt cobain.. anything she thought was dark.. but yea so..

Corey Feldman revealed to police that he had been molested more than two decades ago, but he claims they did nothing to investigate the sexual predator who had systematically raped him, RadarOnline.com has exclusively learned.

We have uncovered a recording of the Stand By Me actor’s interview with Santa Barbara sheriffs, recorded in December 1993 when he was aged 22, during which he told them: “I myself was molested.”

Shockingly, Feldman actually named his alleged abusers — we have excluded them from the excerpt, below — but the detectives expressed little interest in investigating the monsters, instead lasering in on the “King Of Pop” instead.

PHOTOS: Child Star Survivors

“I know what it’s like to go through those feelings and believe me, the person who molested me, if this was him that did that to me, this would be a different story,” Feldman told Sgt. Deborah Linden and Detective Russ Birchim.

(go to the link it continues..)

So urce from 2013

Missing audio with police:
Radar_embradar_embed service=5min.com

pshared.5min.com...″]

Oddly enough this was posted almost precisely 4 years ago.. November 1st 3:33am 2013

I can not source the audio of police..
Maybe someone more technical..
Looking for it

One of the main contentions by ALL the media today is that he never went to the Santa Barbara police as he claims he did.. I remember something like that happenning.. I can't believe the amount of lies that go on..

So ya know.. I hold stuff in my consciousness as best I can till I notice a story change then I'm on that #.

So. Just listen, but around 4 minutes in is what you need to hear. He named people in 1993 and the police ignored him just like he claims.. you don't get to hear the accused though..

So who the F is giving us "news" these days??
Maybe I'm in the wrong line of work.

posted on Nov, 2 2017 @ 09:22 AM
link   
a reply to: fusiondoe

As if Corey was not aware that the minute he made that announcement he would paint a target on his back. Maybe he is naive enough and really did not expected this to happen... But then again...was he not awake and not so naive anymore?

But he should have...even I expectced this to happen in This ATS Post. That makes me a bit suspicious about his sincere intensions. Especially when I heared there will be money involved...sooner or later.

That will not take away there will be a target on his back...unless...

edit on 2/11/2017 by zatara because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 2 2017 @ 10:02 AM
link   
I saw Corey Feldman when he was a kid, sat next to him on the Submarine ride at Disneyland. I really didn't like him. He seemed like a hyperactive idiot to me. But he was very young (this was about the Goonies period) and he had two men accompanying him everywhere. They seemed like body guards or something. But he had no adults with him that actually seemed close or caring. He seemed like the kind of kid that would be gullible and unprotected from the icky people in the business. I don't find his claims hard to believe.

I wish he would give up names now, publicly, and get it done with before they get him first...
edit on 2-11-2017 by Bluesma because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 7 2017 @ 06:21 PM
link   
a reply to: Bluesma

www.dailymail.co.uk...

corey filed an official report and he says LAPD investigating ... LAPD verified that is true...corey named actor john grissom and also his (coreys) agent marty weiss as abusers after talking to dr oz

top topics

<< 1   >>

join