It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

COREY FELDMAN MURDER ATTEMPT - Hollywood is trying to silence him

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 25 2017 @ 05:56 PM
link   
YOU HAVE GOT TO WATCH THIS

Video has just been published on YouTube, Corey Feldman believes TPTB have tried to take his life after he revealed he has a plan to expose the Hollywood pedophile network

Youtube

I don’t have much to add other than... Like Corey or not, think he is crazy or not... He must expose these people before they get to him first, like they have got to so many others... I saw this coming with the whole Weinstein saga and now George Bush senior being forced to apologise for inappropriate behaviour...

Could we finally finally be seeing the ‘illuminati’ exposed?

edit on 25/10/2017 by fusiondoe because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 25 2017 @ 05:59 PM
link   
a reply to: fusiondoe

I remember watching a documentary of him and how he spoke about the whole ring and what is going on in HW.

I wouldn't be surprised if they were going after him...it is a pretty scary situation and I hope no harm comes to him.

To be honest...I actually believe him

edit on 25-10-2017 by Skywatcher2011 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 25 2017 @ 06:04 PM
link   
He should probably start 24 hour live streaming.
Just in case someone wants to "OD him"

posted on Oct, 25 2017 @ 06:06 PM
link   
And hire some security...

posted on Oct, 25 2017 @ 06:07 PM
link   
Where can I send mah monies so that he can make a movie to expose the pedophiles?

posted on Oct, 25 2017 @ 06:09 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 25 2017 @ 06:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: Wide-Eyes

Thanks for that! I don’t know how to do it... although in fairness I have never actually tried.

posted on Oct, 25 2017 @ 06:11 PM
link   

it's really easy. Look it up.

posted on Oct, 25 2017 @ 06:15 PM
link   
I hope he exposes them

posted on Oct, 25 2017 @ 06:15 PM
link   
I wonder if the rumours are true that Charlie sheen was one of the abusers

posted on Oct, 25 2017 @ 06:21 PM
link   
a reply to: Wide-Eyes

@ 7:40min "it gets its theatrical release....with your donations"

and there is the punch line!

He also needs a bunch of subscribers as well....

Now I feel like on the teeter totter...not sure if he is doing this for more fame by being the puppet and degrading himself more for the elite as part of their plot or he is doing this out of rebellion.

edit on 25-10-2017 by Skywatcher2011 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 25 2017 @ 06:45 PM
link   
I've heard a lot of debate about whether Feldman is merely disturbed or what he claims is actually happening. Personally, I think it's both. How else would you expect a person to behave after having seen the abuses he claims and also suffering them himself?

posted on Oct, 25 2017 @ 06:49 PM
link   
I do believe him. Hollywood has been a disgusting cesspool of weirdos since the very beginning, and they all have dirt on one another.

I hate to air my own dirty laundry, but my first husband was very much in the Hollywood crowd, and I found out the hard way that there is a sickening underground of perversion and pedophilia. I was very young at the time, but I know what I saw. I know that I was a beard to hide the truth of what the ex was into and what he was doing while a teacher and an actor. 'Nuff said on that.

I do fear for Mr. Feldman. If I were him, I would disappear with my family. He has his own reasons for doing what he's doing, but I believe he also knows that, now that he's blabbed, there is no place on Earth he can hide. He either brings it all out in the open, or he sits and waits for his 'untimely demise'.

posted on Oct, 25 2017 @ 06:53 PM
link   
Careful Corey, it's not just Hollywood, this scandal leads straight to the whitehouse.

www.infowars.com...

www.thenewamerican.com...
edit on 25-10-2017 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 25 2017 @ 07:02 PM
link   
Good thing he has all those angles watching his back.

Seriously though...

Saying you're going to expose something, but not exposing something..

Meh.

Not that I entirely disbelieve him but...

For a long time now he has said he knows things.

So I am not sure if I buy any assassination attempt on his life.

Though I wouldn't doubt if he honestly believes there has been.

But Corey, if you have something to say, say it.

Otherwise just another boy who cried wolf.

posted on Oct, 25 2017 @ 07:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: Skywatcher2011
@ 7:40min "it gets its theatrical release....with your donations"

Hollywood makes movie exposing Hollywood. Coming to theaters near you.

posted on Oct, 25 2017 @ 07:24 PM
link   
Earlier this week David Wilcock did a huge write-up on all the disclosures of pedophile rings in the upper echelons of power that are about to be revealed.

Something Big is Coming - David Wilcock

I don't think it is at all a good idea to ANNOUNCE that you are about to finger some big pedos in the film industry. It would be much better to do it live on Facebook or YouTube, create copies then distribute.

I believe Corey when he says his life has been threatened because this has happened time and time again when the truth was about to come out. It's time to face facts: there is a culture of sexual predation of children in this country and around the world.

posted on Oct, 25 2017 @ 07:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: FissionSurplus
I do believe him. Hollywood has been a disgusting cesspool of weirdos since the very beginning, and they all have dirt on one another.

I hate to air my own dirty laundry, but my first husband was very much in the Hollywood crowd, and I found out the hard way that there is a sickening underground of perversion and pedophilia. I was very young at the time, but I know what I saw. I know that I was a beard to hide the truth of what the ex was into and what he was doing while a teacher and an actor. 'Nuff said on that.

I do fear for Mr. Feldman. If I were him, I would disappear with my family. He has his own reasons for doing what he's doing, but I believe he also knows that, now that he's blabbed, there is no place on Earth he can hide. He either brings it all out in the open, or he sits and waits for his 'untimely demise'.

I would love to hear more about this! Even if it’s through DM. Complete discretion of course

posted on Oct, 25 2017 @ 07:33 PM
link   
I too have to wonder why he hasn't exposed them by name yet. He keeps threatening he will 🤔. I hope it's not some manipulative strategy for " hush " money. That would make him look like a low life. If he really cares , expose the scum in hollyweird now !

posted on Oct, 25 2017 @ 07:47 PM
link   
If you quote wide-eyes post you get this minus the space:

[yvid]tJYBp3ghX7s[ /yvid]

The entire url (your YouTube link) is this:

https:// m.youtube. com/ watch?v=tJYBp3ghX7s

So press the YouTube button over your post box (next to last button) paste your link but delete everything up to v= everything after v= leave it there..

He is asking for money but it's not like this is out of the blue.. he's hinted at sexual abuse in Hollywood forever. He does sound scared.

I don't know why he wouldn't secretly make the movie he wants to make with anyone who knows what he knows as well..

If speeding trucks were really trying to hit or scare him he's right to talk about it. Make it known beforehand which he did in the video so that if anything did happen now we're watching.

edit on 25-10-2017 by Reverbs because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2 >>

join