It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jeff Haden interviews Tom Delonge

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 25 2017 @ 04:22 PM
link   
Tom looks to be going for billionaire mogul status

he has started a company with some big wigs from the ABCers of this world.

and they are looking to be in the exotic science business....

the future may be just around the corner!!

I have noticed a few threads on Tom and tbh i think it is all staged..

the thing is though, i feel this staged show could shock the world... soon!!

www.inc.com...

thoughts anyone??

posted on Oct, 25 2017 @ 04:23 PM
link   
a reply to: SaturnsSon

Does he get punched in the face?

posted on Oct, 25 2017 @ 04:46 PM
link   

First he promises something big and then he tries to sell us a book. Then he promises something big and he tries to get us to invest in a non-profit company. Plz, he's snake oil salesman. Plus, with the number of spooks he has in that company I'm sure that everyone who invests will go on some sort of watch list.

posted on Oct, 25 2017 @ 05:05 PM
link   
do we really need another thread?

posted on Oct, 25 2017 @ 05:07 PM
link   
a reply to: TobyFlenderson

Or more likely a "gullible dummy" list. Some people also just like throwing money around.

To the OP, anything shocking that comes from this clique will likely be major disinfo, or part of a psy op.

I wouldn't believe Tom as far as I could kick him.

posted on Oct, 25 2017 @ 06:15 PM
link   
Here is what he hopes to accomplish, pretty much wants to be very rich and powerful,
im not buying any of his shhh... unless he has technologies that can cure all diseases,
and make poverty a thing of the past he has nothing revolutionary!!

Short term, what do you hope to accomplish?

Tom: On the Entertainment side, I've set up 4 trans-media franchises that are heavily branded and easily marketable for years to come. We have stories that speak to different demographics that have extreme potential for monetization.

In 24 to 36 months we're hoping to have two to four TV series going, and three or four films in production... if not already having one released.

That's really what I think is not only attainable but will push the revenue model very fast.

Keep in mind most entertainment companies do one thing. We do it all. Disney has a market cap multiple times larger than many of its competitors because they're fully integrated. That's our model.

Steve: Our short-term goal between Science and Aerospace is to be a credible engineering and science organization that is trusted by outside partners to pursue these kinds of revolutionary technologies.

posted on Oct, 25 2017 @ 06:22 PM
link   
"Tom: I think the biggest gift we can give our kids is a better world after we're gone. Helping to unite people, to get us off of fossil fuels, to better understand where we came from... To The Stars is a mechanism to do the science, engineering, and storytelling that is needed to push us over the hump"

Where we came From??? what is he implying here?

posted on Oct, 25 2017 @ 06:47 PM
link   
I think Tom has just been riding on a lot of delusional confidence that he built up over his corporate music career. Now that he can't fake that anymore, he needs to get back in the spotlight to validate his importance to the world.

It seems like individuals who aren't very clever or talented, yet end up in a prestigious position, tend to believe there is something innately special about themselves (because how else could they have been so successful?). That came to a head around 2005 when Tom gave interviews talking about the second coming of Christ and his forthcoming album in the same breath.

His recent interviews and presentation were nothing but rehashing old UFO stories, giving zero evidence, and promising the impossible if we'll just believe him first. Oh, and give money, it's gonna take a LOT. This is like religion to him - it's about faith above all, and he wants to run the worlds largest UFO multimedia megachurch. He wants to be the Elon Musk of the post-Christianity UFO religion, IMHO.
edit on 25-10-2017 by Iridomyrmex because: space

posted on Oct, 26 2017 @ 03:18 AM
link   
a reply to: humanoidlord

personally i thing there aren't enough humanoid threads on ATS

posted on Oct, 26 2017 @ 04:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: SaturnsSon
"Tom: I think the biggest gift we can give our kids is a better world after we're gone. Helping to unite people, to get us off of fossil fuels, to better understand where we came from... To The Stars is a mechanism to do the science, engineering, and storytelling that is needed to push us over the hump"

Where we came From??? what is he implying here?

The Levenda book he funded leans heavily into the idea of early non human / human interactions. I assume that's what he's implying.

posted on Oct, 26 2017 @ 06:52 AM
link   
a reply to: justwokeup

ah, ok so there was inbreeding with aliens, interesting story.

although i have been reading a lot about how various occultists from the past conntacted other intelligences from Sirius.
edit on 26-10-2017 by SaturnsSon because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 26 2017 @ 07:04 AM
link   

I wouldn't call it interbreeding, but more contact and perhaps some form of "consciousness influence".

This is just how I interpreted the book.

posted on Oct, 26 2017 @ 07:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: humanoidlord
do we really need another thread?

Probably not. He's better off ignored; if we all did that, the lizard man would go away and sit on his hoarded-from-the-gullible millions.

posted on Oct, 26 2017 @ 09:34 AM
link   
a reply to: zeroPointOneQ

cool, thanks for keeping me right

posted on Oct, 26 2017 @ 12:27 PM
link   

welp that is my mission here

bringing obscure international cases to recoginition

posted on Oct, 26 2017 @ 12:30 PM
link   
a reply to: MrCrow

agree
the last time i believed in any bs like this was in the roswell slides fiasco, and it was then that i received my awakening that they arent extraterretrial but interdimensional

posted on Oct, 26 2017 @ 03:12 PM
link   
a reply to: humanoidlord

you are joking!!

Keep up the Good work Buddy

posted on Oct, 26 2017 @ 05:47 PM
link   

have you seen my other threads beside the cattle mutilation one?
loads of fun stuff

top topics

join