It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jeff Flake and the Convenient Dismissal of Historical Reality

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 25 2017 @ 08:46 PM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

whats the matter ante baby...mama didn't breast feed you - were you bought up by the DEEP STATE being intravenously fed Soylent Green?

Are you moving onto Freuds "anal stage"

en.wikipedia.org...

In Freudian psychoanalysis, the term oral stage or hemitaxia denotes the first psychosexual development stage wherein the mouth of the infant is his or her primary erogenous zone. Spanning the life period from birth to the age of 18 months, the oral stage is the first of the five Freudian psychosexual development stages: (i) the oral, (ii) the anal, (iii) the phallic, (iv) the latent, and (v) the genital

posted on Oct, 25 2017 @ 10:12 PM
link   
Has there ever been a more tawdry pair of grifters in the White House
Than Bill and Hillary?

"I did not have sexual relations with that woman"

And then can't forget Colin Powells comment:
Bill " still dicking bimbo's at home".

And who is it again that has disgraced the office?
edit on 25-10-2017 by burntheships because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 25 2017 @ 10:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: BloodStainedGlass
More to come. The fire of "we the people" is slowly being rekindled one day at a time, one person at a time. The demographics can show that civilians are very much more numerous than authority figures. I'm sure there is an easy non-violent method to settle discrepancies between civilians and authorities but many are too far gone. Having to place ego and pride to the side is just asking too much from some of these so-called leaders.

What is great is that these people are getting hit from both sides.

The White House and "We the People"

It really helps to identify the useless.

Drain the DC sanctuary swamp by voting!

posted on Oct, 25 2017 @ 10:59 PM
link   
a reply to: burdman30ott6

Flake must have really triggered you, didn't he?

Morality used something conservatives valued. "Traditional family values" and whatnot. I find it hilarious how people like yourself just hold your nose and look the other way, putting party before country and identity politics before one's morals.

Your argument basically can be boiled, and reduced down to the age-old toddler screaming, "Well HE did it too! So it can't be bad!"

Yeah, having a POTUS that can be admired instead of ashamed of is a terrible thing.

Trump is a weak man's strongman, and a poor person's rich man. A truly strong and respectable leader never has to resort to immature name calling to project their power. Only weak and insecure people do that...

...and only fools fall for the charade.

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join