It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jeff Flake and the Convenient Dismissal of Historical Reality

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 25 2017 @ 04:56 PM
link   
a reply to: TobyFlenderson

They're grrrrrreat!

posted on Oct, 25 2017 @ 04:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: TobyFlenderson
a reply to: burdman30ott6

Man, to go off like that he must've really been frosted. Get it . . . a Frosted Flake? (crickets)

And if he was from Iowa?

posted on Oct, 25 2017 @ 05:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: intrepid

originally posted by: network dude

No thank you for your service up to now though, huh? Didn't he already do his part? But he questioned Trump so I guess you lot have to demean him in any way. Even twisting his good words to seem bad.

Twist his words? How about you explain that one.

Easy. What he said was true BUT it's put forth that he doesn't know history on this. So what? Doesn't change the fact that this administration is FoS. That last acronym was my word.

Oh, you must think I wrote the OP. no. I just made one comment, and it was that quitting won't fix things. If he was just not going to run, he wouldn't have made such a passionate speech. That was quitting. Unless it was just drama, but he sounded pretty sincere.

posted on Oct, 25 2017 @ 05:03 PM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

Today I heard the term "emotional sustenance". That's the symbiotic relationship between Trump and his kool-aid drinkers. They feed off of each other. They give each other a platform to air all their social angst and fear of being irrelevant. In other words, their sucking each other's loosh.
And loving it.

posted on Oct, 25 2017 @ 05:09 PM
link   

No thank you for your service up to now though, huh? Didn't he already do his part? But he questioned Trump so I guess you lot have to demean him in any way. Even twisting his good words to seem bad.

Twist his words? How about you explain that one.

Easy. What he said was true BUT it's put forth that he doesn't know history on this. So what? Doesn't change the fact that this administration is FoS. That last acronym was my word.

Oh, you must think I wrote the OP. no. I just made one comment...

I didn't think any such thing. Go back to the last page. YOU went at me. But in Trump style you'll probably believe I was picking on you.

and it was that quitting won't fix things. If he was just not going to run, he wouldn't have made such a passionate speech. That was quitting. Unless it was just drama, but he sounded pretty sincere.

It needed to be said. Like I said no one knows why he isn't running again. At least he got it out before he can be called a "has been".

posted on Oct, 25 2017 @ 05:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: burdman30ott6

originally posted by: theantediluvian
But we on the Left get it, snowflake, you've all been drowning in your self-imposed victim status for eight years and you elected an asshole because he said he loved you. He's here to punish the rest of the country for your undeserved butthurt. You beseech him to make people perform public demonstrations of patriotism so you don't get triggered. You cry for Daddy Drumpf to save the statues your ideological forebears littered public spaces with to assert their political and social dominance.

So why argue now that he doesn't exhibit the very traits you found appealing him in?

seen enough vapidness where persepctive among left leaning

So you decided to elect a President who is both ignorant and to unconcerned to be bothered learning? Lmao.

Jesus, Jesus, Jesus... I thought when Trump was elected you crybullies would move past your angst. But no, now you're trying to shove your cult leader down our throats and you won't be satisfied until you think we're showing him the respect he doesn't deserve, the respect you never bring yourselves to show presidents you oppose.

You got what you wanted. You elected some jackass the rest of us can't stand. So why not stop trying to act like he's something else?

Pisses and moans about loss of civility in politics
Becomes first in thread to directly sling insults.

Keep it up, your anguish sustains me in the same manner as my taxes sustain you.

Embrace your inner deplorable bud, yea dude rants all day about how people are mean to trump, then tries to make fun of people on the left lol.

Grow a pair bud lol.
edit on 25-10-2017 by dukeofjive696969 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 25 2017 @ 05:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: kosmicjack

Today I heard the term "emotional sustenance". That's the symbiotic relationship between Trump and his kool-aid drinkers. They feed off of each other. They give each other a platform to air all their social angst and fear of being irrelevant. In other words, their sucking each other's loosh.
And loving it.

Okee-dokey!

I think we can call the time of death for civility in politics at 5:03 PM on Wednesday, October 25th, 2017.

Call the coroner!

posted on Oct, 25 2017 @ 05:17 PM
link   

And loving it.

You literally just described how a representative republic's political system works. I mean it's absolutely the textbook description of why politicians do what they do and why their supporters support them. Can you possibly provide any example of a politician (who hasn't been immediately voted or ran out of office) who hasn't participated in the same over the past 200 years of this nation's existence?

posted on Oct, 25 2017 @ 05:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: dukeofjive696969

originally posted by: burdman30ott6

But we on the Left get it, snowflake, you've all been drowning in your self-imposed victim status for eight years and you elected an asshole because he said he loved you. He's here to punish the rest of the country for your undeserved butthurt. You beseech him to make people perform public demonstrations of patriotism so you don't get triggered. You cry for Daddy Drumpf to save the statues your ideological forebears littered public spaces with to assert their political and social dominance.

So why argue now that he doesn't exhibit the very traits you found appealing him in?

seen enough vapidness where persepctive among left leaning

So you decided to elect a President who is both ignorant and to unconcerned to be bothered learning? Lmao.

Jesus, Jesus, Jesus... I thought when Trump was elected you crybullies would move past your angst. But no, now you're trying to shove your cult leader down our throats and you won't be satisfied until you think we're showing him the respect he doesn't deserve, the respect you never bring yourselves to show presidents you oppose.

You got what you wanted. You elected some jackass the rest of us can't stand. So why not stop trying to act like he's something else?

Pisses and moans about loss of civility in politics
Becomes first in thread to directly sling insults.

Keep it up, your anguish sustains me in the same manner as my taxes sustain you.

Embrace your inner deplorable bud, yea dude rants all day about how people are mean to trump, then tries to make fun of people on the left lol.

Grow a pair bud lol.

Move to America so I can claim to support you via my taxes as well, otherwise... meh comes to mind, BC bud.

posted on Oct, 25 2017 @ 05:27 PM
link   
nrspd

You got what you wanted.
You elected some jackass the rest of us can't stand.
So why not stop trying to act like he's something else?

Gracious in defeat ?
Nahhhh,
aww shucks

They're just bad winners

Get your head around that one !

posted on Oct, 25 2017 @ 05:37 PM
link   

And loving it.

Airing social angst? Fear of being irrelevant? Damn, you totally nailed it. Guess I better just go scream at the sky.

posted on Oct, 25 2017 @ 05:46 PM
link   

And loving it.

I think it's time for a photoshop. I shall return.

posted on Oct, 25 2017 @ 05:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: underpass61

And loving it.

Airing social angst? Fear of being irrelevant? Damn, you totally nailed it. Guess I better just go scream at the sky.

Trump fans scream at the sky regularly. They just do it in rally form with their cult leader presiding over the colllective-bleating ceremony.

posted on Oct, 25 2017 @ 06:01 PM
link   

Probably, but you're not going to find "social angst" or "fear of irrelevance" with any of them. You guys own that sh!t.

+15 more 
posted on Oct, 25 2017 @ 06:02 PM
link   
a reply to: kosmicjack

BRB... making it safe for ATS.

EDIT:

Here we go:

U2U me for shareable uncensored version

edit on 2017-10-25 by theantediluvian because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 25 2017 @ 06:03 PM
link   

Probably, but you're not going to find "social angst" or "fear of irrelevance" with any of them. You guys own that sh!t.

You're talking to the wrong liberal. I'm of the smug variety that think we're better than everyone else.

posted on Oct, 25 2017 @ 06:08 PM
link   

You're talking to the wrong liberal. I'm of the smug variety that think we're better than everyone else.

Apologies for using the broad brush. Classic portrait BTW -

posted on Oct, 25 2017 @ 06:12 PM
link   
Pure hypocrisy...if Flake believed anything he read off of the speech someone wrote for him (probably McCain), he would be packing his office up this week. The fact he’s staying until 2019 makes him a hypocrite of the highsest order...

posted on Oct, 25 2017 @ 06:23 PM
link   
a reply to: Lab4Us

How is he a hypocrite?

posted on Oct, 25 2017 @ 08:37 PM
link   
a reply to: burdman30ott6

Easy now - we know Ante...has a "real job" cough cough

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join