It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Stolen Fetus/ Newborn

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 11 2005 @ 01:17 PM
link   
There seems to be an alarming new trend going on in the world. Over the last few months, I hear more and more of mothers being killed and their unborn babies being cut from their bodies. The latest of these had a happier ending with the mother actually killing the attacker. Why are crimes like this on the rise? I hate to point any fingers at any particular conspiracy theory, but why has this sort of crime become so popular as of late? Does anyone have any INTELIGENT ideas or insight to this? Thanks.

posted on Feb, 11 2005 @ 01:26 PM
link   
Well, I've only been aware of the one case in the news but I'm sure its not an isolated event.

It tough to tell whats at the core of such activities. It certainly someone or something with a very clandestine agenda. On one hand, it could be related to the paranormal, ufo, alien abduction deal or it could be a human chop shop deal obtaining organs. Or, and this is my best guess, some people are just plain nuts. They have no grounding in reality and have no link to the pain they're inflicting. Either they experience a chemical occlusion in the brain or they are spiritually corrupted by an evil entity. I think we'll find those exhibit most of the same traits and as medical science progresses, I think we may find, they are one in the same.

No matter what is at the core of it, we cannot take the time to understand it or those who do it. We need to bring it to a heralding, blinding, screetching halt.

posted on Feb, 11 2005 @ 01:32 PM
link   
Astrocreep,

May not be total isolated and here may be a copycat:

Pregnant Ky. Woman Kills Attacker

FORT MITCHELL, Ky. - A nine-months' pregnant woman fought off and killed a knife-wielding woman who may have been trying to steal the baby, police said Friday.

Police said 26-year-old Sarah Brady acted in self-defense in killing Katherine Smith on Thursday. No charges were filed.

Smith, 22, had been falsely telling neighbors for weeks that she was pregnant, and a search of her apartment after her death revealed a full baby nursery, investigators said.
Pregnant

posted on Feb, 11 2005 @ 01:34 PM
link   
Ive personally heard of about 4 cases so fay, one in South America, Two within the last month or so here in the States, and the last I heard of today. This time the mother killed the attacker (Go Mom!)....in all the cases Ive heard, the babie survives the "cesarean" removal. I wanted to believe it was all just unrelated nut jobs, but so mant in such a short time....this subject just really bothers me...

posted on Feb, 11 2005 @ 01:46 PM
link   
So now, with everything else expecting mothers have to deal with, we can add the possibility that for no reason whatsoever, they can be attacked by "Jenny Anybody" and lose their baby and their life.

Real Nice, people. Real nice.

Where the hell do these nuts come from? I swear, hearing crap like this just makes me sick!

For the love of Pete, I consider myself to have pretty rough edges. I'm no metro-sexual by any stretch of the imagination. But, I cannot imagine the scene of such a crime without losing my lunch.

posted on Feb, 11 2005 @ 01:56 PM
link   
I agree, it strikes a tinge of fear in me as well, my wife is pregnant, and this is the last thing I want her to have to deal with. thank God for Glock, I guess!

posted on Feb, 11 2005 @ 02:00 PM
link   
Actually when I was growing up in PR, we have newspapers from south American Spanish countries, and the stealing of fetuses from the womb was always part of the news.

Is not new and has been around for years, it's just that we don't get the news in the US the way we do in Spanish countries.

If you want to see what is going on in south American got to a Spanish store and request the newspapers they carry, some places sell them, I warn you they are very graphic and they show all kind of bodies mutilations, as it is we real news they do not appeal to the sensitivity of the public at all but they show the pictures at it is.

posted on Feb, 11 2005 @ 02:16 PM
link   
Wow, I didnt know that it was so widespread like that...Its really bothering...thanks for the tip though, I will pick up a paper on my way home!

posted on Feb, 11 2005 @ 02:40 PM
link   
There was a story back in the 80's in the Stars and Stripes newspaper on just such an event. If I remember the story correctly, The mother was the wife of a Staff Sergeant (E-5) in the Air Force. A captains wife took the mother out to the desert, killed the mother, took the infant out and then went to the base hospital claiming that she had just given birth. The infant was in the third trimester about 8 months.
I just did a search on the Stars and Stripes web site but unfortunately, I could not find the story. Maybe someone else will remember the story and will have better luck at finding the link.
I think it is deplorable and another indication of just how far down we are going as a species.

posted on Feb, 12 2005 @ 04:46 AM
link   
sadly this doesnt amaze me at all....life is so cheap to some people....i think people like ourselves find these storys so shocking because our brains could never function in a way that we could comit this sort of crime?

i used to be a bit of a naughty boy when it came to fighting and ive had quite a few punch ups in my youth but i never ever kicked some one on the floor or stamped on there head.....sadly thats what seems to happen every time theres a fight these days....that shocks me....humans just dont seem to have that much respect for each other....ok fightings bad full stop but its commonplace in the schoolyard and in early adolesence,these days its use a knife or a gun.....the respect aspect of shaking your oponents hand and helping up them up off the floor has you the 'victor' has totally gone.

posted on Feb, 12 2005 @ 07:16 AM
link   
It was all a hoax!
It is now being reported that the woman that "found /rescued" the baby was actually the mother who had just given birth to it.
After questioning her this morning, she changed her story. The doctors then examined her and found evidence that she had just given birth.
The mother is now undergoing psychiatric evaluation.
One other note, she is also the mother of a 10 year old.

posted on Feb, 15 2005 @ 03:04 PM
link   
I wouldn't be the least bit surprised if it had something to do with science and research. Half-crazed scientists would probably be capable of killing the mother and keeping the baby alive long enough for an experiment, don'cha think?

posted on Feb, 18 2005 @ 02:57 PM
link   
I doubt that. I just think that there are some really sick people out there. I heard about this for the first time a couple of months ago, and it blew my mind. Normal people just aren't able to think something that is that henous up, much less actually go out and do it.

top topics

join