It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Vegas Shooter Stephen Paddocks laptop in room is missing its hard drive

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 25 2017 @ 02:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: LanceCorvette
a reply to: abeverage

Nice work!

So thinking through this logically, either of:

Removing hard drives/SIM drives is part of the pathology of a mass shooter; or
These are all incredible coincidences, inasmuch as we've established removing a hard drive and losing it is pretty unusual; or
The FBI or other three-letter agency removes them for some reason.

What I can't figure is if it's the FBI/etc., why not just take the entire device? Leaving the device but taking the drive just raises the "why?" question.

Ok...far reaching speculative theories now!

1. This is a pathology of a mass shooter...

2. As per the MKUltra commands they are programmed with a computer/cell/phone and then must destroy the evidence on the day of the shooting.

2. This is evidence being collected by another shadow group to be used in a COUP

3. They are being manipulated and create some recordings/video/digital evidence (Or as the MSM offered digital clues...) as to who is behind this...

edit on pmbAmerica/ChicagovAmerica/ChicagoWed, 25 Oct 2017 14:47:31 -0500pm2America/Chicago by abeverage because: MKULTA-large fries

posted on Oct, 25 2017 @ 02:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: TobyFlenderson
a reply to: LanceCorvette

Not to mention the fact that the police reported that there were indications that he had an escape planned.

This part bothers me a lot. They did say this, yet the sheriff got very agitated when a reporter asked if the shooter's car was setup for quick escape. What bothers me most is, if Paddock actually did this how on earth could a seemingly intelligent man think he could escape? The room is registered in his name and there are a plethora of guns also in his name. How the hell could one escape? Even if you getaway you'll become the most hunted man on the planet. Doesn't add up

posted on Oct, 25 2017 @ 03:49 PM
link   
a reply to: burdman30ott6

Still raised the question "why"

posted on Oct, 25 2017 @ 04:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: AndyFromMichigan
OK, maybe we should add up all the evidence that points to two or more gunmen:

* Numerous witnesses reporting multiple shooters.

* Audio of the shooting clearly indicates two different weapons.

* Two windows were broken out, in adjoining rooms (or at least, in widely-spaced areas of the same room).

* The hard drive is missing from Paddock's laptop, supposedly removed before the police arrived.

Have I missed anything?

Yes, the first three are explained by echoes, two different calibers (.223 and .308), firing from several different makes of rifle (each rifle has its own distinctive 'bark' ), from two firing positions in the same suite (the two broken windows were both in one suite).

The last one is proof of nothing other than the drive is 'missing', from its slot in a laptop.
edit on 25-10-2017 by intrptr because: spelling

posted on Oct, 25 2017 @ 04:52 PM
link   

Still raised the question "why"

I'm spitballing here, but one simple reason why is that it is far easier to monitor spyware and backdoor access to a computer operating off a Linux SD card. You can literally wipe and flash the OS and pertinent files onto the card from another clean station as frequently as you wish in a matter of minutes. If the man was paranoid that his activity was going to raise suspicions, then he could have been doing this daily and largely avoided having his online activity tracked in any sort of connected, cognizant way. This is especially true if he was logging in from different WiFi servers with each fresh OS flash of the card.

As to why he'd dispose of the card, that's anyone's guess, but the answer to that question is almost certainly no larger than the answer to why he'd shoot a bunch of people at a concert in the first place.

posted on Oct, 25 2017 @ 05:19 PM
link   
a reply to: Asktheanimals

Anyone else find it strange that the the media is now reporting on anomalies?

First they tell us that the security guard "disappeared!" only to reappear safe and sound shortly thereafter.

Now they tell us that the hard drive is suspiciously missing.

Allow the "conspiracy theorists" to stir up drama only to then tell us it was in a drawer next to the bed...

posted on Oct, 25 2017 @ 05:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
a reply to: AndyFromMichigan

Don't forget we have dozens of videos with audio.

Some have clear views of the 32nd floor area.

Yet none show any flashes coming from the 32nd floor area at the times of the shots.

And yet we see normal room lights going on and off.

The gun flashes would have been visible.

What about the smoke from the weapons the lights would surely make the smoke visible. Would not 900 rounds set off smoke alarms? Was the shooter back away from the window was he standing?

posted on Oct, 25 2017 @ 05:44 PM
link   
a reply to: PsychicCroMag

Maybe there were no shots fired from those broken windows in the first place.

The only "proof" we have is coming from "official" police reports and the MSM using unconfirmed info and posing that info as fact.

posted on Oct, 25 2017 @ 08:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: JaeG14

Think this one through:

So dude brings a laptop with no hard drive to his hotel - it's useless, why would he do that when he had so many guns and bullets to haul.

Brings it with a hard drive but removes it and hides it even though he apparently meant to go out in a blaze of glory - unbelievable, why not ditch it before he goes to hotel.

Or, FBI shows up on the scene and "cleans" the room including possible incriminating evidence on their mole's hard drive: likely.

This is why we have conspiracy theories.

Actually that's one of two possible scenarios. Either the FBI has it and wiped it clean... OR this proves there is an accomplice. Perhaps he gave it to someone just before the shooting and they took off with the hard drive. Interesting that this information gets released to us because it proves either police corruption or a second person in that hotel room.

Exactly. Doesn't take Sherlock Holmes to figure it out.

Most shooters also want notoriety and he was recording himself and had multiple cameras set up.

It's a blackout by the FBI.

That just takes the cake, missing hard drive.

Looks like we have a government cover up going on here..

Sad.

posted on Oct, 25 2017 @ 08:11 PM
link   

I would agree but his other computers evidently at home were all ok. They even found some search history.

www.wsj.com...

Add in the break in of his home...it just gets weirder and weirder.

posted on Oct, 25 2017 @ 08:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: matafuchs

I would agree but his other computers evidently at home were all ok. They even found some search history.

www.wsj.com...

The break in makes some sense in regards to the news, thieves likely recognized with him dead and the woman in the Phillipines, the house would be an easy target.

posted on Oct, 25 2017 @ 08:59 PM
link   

You're so quick to run cover....

posted on Oct, 26 2017 @ 01:04 AM
link   
I just re-watched the 60 minutes interview with the officers. They say that along with multiple phones in the room, there were multiple laptops in the room as well. So if there were more than one, why are we only hearing about ONE laptop? What about the other ones??

posted on Oct, 26 2017 @ 03:05 AM
link   
a reply to: matafuchs

Smart people these people.

This all sounds a little bit too perfect damage control to me. Each claim proves the other doesn't it? hows that for a win for damage controllers ?

Kills off a lot of sympathy for the false flag claim while at the same time it helps kill it as a main story. win, win ,win, win for uncle sam

posted on Oct, 26 2017 @ 10:34 AM
link   

But why was it not being monitored 24/7 by any law enforcement? The guy just shot 600 people. Just does not sound right.

I do get your point though...I had thought that also.

posted on Oct, 30 2017 @ 12:23 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 30 2017 @ 01:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: burdman30ott6

originally posted by: matafuchs

www.wsj.com...

The break in makes some sense in regards to the news, thieves likely recognized with him dead and the woman in the Phillipines, the house would be an easy target.

So this is what the house looked like after the initial search. It was broken into after this, am I right? So much garbage out there, maybe I'm wrong.

t

posted on Oct, 30 2017 @ 05:15 AM
link   
Could his computer have been remotely controlled?

Could this have been used to watch Paddock to make sure he behaved as ordered by someone?

I'm sure you can see where I'm going with this...

posted on Oct, 30 2017 @ 06:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: djz3ro
Could his computer have been remotely controlled?

Could this have been used to watch Paddock to make sure he behaved as ordered by someone?

I'm sure you can see where I'm going with this...

I don't believe so because more than likely he didn't do the shooting.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join