It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Corey Feldman Announces Plan to Expose Hollywood Pedophile Network

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 25 2017 @ 08:16 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Oct, 25 2017 @ 08:22 PM
link   
a reply to: jacquesdarippa

How do we know he was running sex parties???

His only crime on paper is the massage thing..

So is everything else unconfirmed speculation, or is there actual evidence he was running a sex ring??

Because it seems to me Epstein went to jail for being a pervert and the “lock her up “ crowd has extrapolated that into some international elite pedo ring.

posted on Oct, 25 2017 @ 08:29 PM
link   
Please stay on the topic which is not each other. Thanks.

Do not reply to this post.

posted on Oct, 25 2017 @ 08:41 PM
link   
a reply to: DanteGaland

Unless he is making it all up for publicity...

How many children have been molested specifically because he won’t name names...

posted on Oct, 25 2017 @ 08:55 PM
link   
a reply to: hartbeat

Hiams mother hates Feldman and claims he is making all this up to “remain relevant”. Her words.

According to her hiam didn’t even like Feldman and he was just using her sons death for profit.

Assuming Feldman is telling the truth, how many children have been molested specifically because he refuses to name names???

How many more will be molested between now and his documentary’s release???

Assuming you ran an elite pedo ring willing to kill to protect yourself and clients.. do you wait to kill Feldman until AFTER he names names??? Or do you kill him the second he publicly mentions pedophile rings???

None of this makes sense as Feldman is selling it. I’m not saying there are not elite and/or Hollywood pedophiles, but the events surrounding Feldman scream PUBLICITY.

posted on Oct, 25 2017 @ 09:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: JoshuaCox
a reply to: hartbeat

Hiams mother hates Feldman and claims he is making all this up to “remain relevant”. Her words.

According to her hiam didn’t even like Feldman and he was just using her sons death for profit.

Assuming Feldman is telling the truth, how many children have been molested specifically because he refuses to name names???

How many more will be molested between now and his documentary’s release???

Assuming you ran an elite pedo ring willing to kill to protect yourself and clients.. do you wait to kill Feldman until AFTER he names names??? Or do you kill him the second he publicly mentions pedophile rings???

None of this makes sense as Feldman is selling it. I’m not saying there are not elite and/or Hollywood pedophiles, but the events surrounding Feldman scream PUBLICITY.

posted on Oct, 25 2017 @ 09:02 PM
link   
Why announce it? Why not just do it already?

posted on Oct, 25 2017 @ 09:03 PM
link   

a reply to: jacquesdarippa

How do we know he was running sex parties???

His only crime on paper is the massage thing..

So is everything else unconfirmed speculation, or is there actual evidence he was running a sex ring??

Because it seems to me Epstein went to jail for being a pervert and the “lock her up “ crowd has extrapolated that into some international elite pedo ring.

Research Clinton Epstein.

posted on Oct, 25 2017 @ 09:03 PM
link   
a reply to: TrueBrit

i believe it was kate Beckinsale who said that he came on to her when she was 17.

honestly it would be more shocking to hear that he had some morals.

posted on Oct, 25 2017 @ 09:30 PM
link   
a reply to: Christosterone

Yeah,do it now after everyone else has. Doesn't mean a whole lot. It sucks if it truly happened but honestly if it did he should've did it years ago.Probably could've saved someone else a whole lot of heartbreak.

posted on Oct, 25 2017 @ 09:39 PM
link   
a reply to: AnkhMorpork

You must mean trust totally unaccredited accounts from conspiracy theory sites....

Because I did research epstien’s criminal history and arrest report.

Everything except the massage incident seems to be unsupported speculation. It has been awhile Since I looked into it, but if I recall correctly everything else is from one chic who’s story none of law enforcement nor any accredited news site believed..

Including Fox News.

It’s real easy to believe the worst with no evidence when it’s some intangible stranger..

But I’m just saying if the same thing were being said about a family member, with the exact same evidence. I don’t think you believe it.

posted on Oct, 25 2017 @ 09:43 PM
link   
Whether Feldman names him or not I'd like to shout out to dan schneider who is getting killed twitter right now. Remember that time this foot fetishist and pedophile told the children to write something on the bottoms of their feet and tweet it for a viral campaign? Is he the father of Jaime Lynne Spears' (Britney's sister) daughter?

posted on Oct, 25 2017 @ 09:44 PM
link   
a reply to: face23785

And look at all the elites who have fallen from exactly that lately....

Orielly, Weinstein, boling, ailes, cosby...

Just in the last few years...

And pedophilia is universally considered WAY WORSE than sexual harassment....

posted on Oct, 25 2017 @ 10:17 PM
link   
a reply to: JoshuaCox

I agree, probably countless children have probably been abused since they were back in the 8o's because NEITHER ONE of them named names. I think that the people who did this just don't believe he will talk because he hasn't already.

I don't care if his mother likes Feldman or not, the video link of the show the 2 Corey's has it point blank in their OWN WORDS, without the names. They both fessed up that it happened to them, does that not count to you that haim admitted it on the show?

Again, people like me who grew up in the 80s and watched all those type of preteen, teen movies back then have mad love for all those old school actors. Feldman, if he's saying it to remain relevant, none of us fans need him to make this up to remain relevant, we just have fond memories from back in the day, no molestation claims needed, sorry.

I don't like Sean Astin cause he was in lord of the rings, i like him cause he's mikey. I don't like josh brolin cause of his current movies, i like him cause he's bran.... I don't like Jerry o'connel now, i like him as chubby kid in stand by me, see Corey doesn't need to do this to stay relevant in that sense, he's Corey frickin Feldman, my generation grew up with him....

Again, i think Corey's mom harbors alot of guilt and grief and of course maybe even blame towards Feldman but it happened to them, it's obvious.

Yes he should name names, and I don't agree with this documentary crap, he needs to just out some people already, but unless you have been molested, you cannot put yourself in their shoes, let alone if someone who molested you is rich, powerful and influential.....and say that it is easy to just do it. I feel really bad for both Corey's it's really sad but i dont care child or adult, someone says they were molested you believe them, especially boys/men, why would they want that hanging over their head if not true, its not like corey is making lots of movies becuase he's been telling people he's been molested back in the day, that makes no sense....not to mention he has been basicly used, abused, and cast aside, he's been blacklisted for a long time because he spoke up....it all makes sense

posted on Oct, 25 2017 @ 10:26 PM
link   
On an episode of sexual abuse he suffered around age 14: “I was very, very awake and very ashamed of what was going on, how I put it, I was just … coming into Hollywood, man, [I was] just a horny little kid, like on drugs, getting fed drugs, man, by vampires.”

On recovering from that situation: “I still blame myself to an extent, but my conscience is much, much more clear. I have come to terms with this a long time ago but obviously not [totally]. Stuff happens when you are a kid, it scars you inside for life.” 

www.google.com...://people.com/celebrity/in-his-own-words-corey-haim-called-himself-a-chronic-relapser/amp/&ve d=0ahUKEwiB363vqo3XAhVO-GMKHZ-CDDsQFggjMAI&usg=AOvVaw2NptVFWhXGfJ7Cb8LYwPDW&cf=1

posted on Oct, 25 2017 @ 10:44 PM
link   
a reply to: vinifalou

Yep, # or get off the pot, part of me thinks he is needy for some attention, not denying that he might have something to tell though.

posted on Oct, 25 2017 @ 11:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: SeaWorthy

originally posted by: PolyCottonBlend
a reply to: GuidedKill

maybe we should take a look at the global/social climate at the time they first came forward to see why it was played down so much.
...when is a distraction not a distraction? when it's the truth and can't gain traction.

Someone gets the card they play it and then it all goes away again.

I'd say they are starting to lose their Secret status. The symbolism in those cards is awfully prophetic.

posted on Oct, 25 2017 @ 11:42 PM
link   
a reply to: Christosterone if i was corey i would make a video and attached files detailing everything and everyone involved in holly-weird make 5 copies give the copies to friends who are tech savy with orders to dump data on net if he dies.

posted on Oct, 25 2017 @ 11:50 PM
link   

a reply to: AnkhMorpork

You must mean trust totally unaccredited accounts from conspiracy theory sites....

Because I did research epstien’s criminal history and arrest report.

Everything except the massage incident seems to be unsupported speculation. It has been awhile Since I looked into it, but if I recall correctly everything else is from one chic who’s story none of law enforcement nor any accredited news site believed..

Including Fox News.

It’s real easy to believe the worst with no evidence when it’s some intangible stranger..

But I’m just saying if the same thing were being said about a family member, with the exact same evidence. I don’t think you believe it.

Just curious as to why you would research Epsteins criminal history and arrest report ?

posted on Oct, 25 2017 @ 11:55 PM
link   
a reply to: proteus33

I read on his funding page that he has set up a "dead man's switch" written everything down that he knows, and gave it to someone that he trusts should anything happen to him, but yes 5 copies would be better, safe than sorry.....

"Firstly as a security measure Corey has already written down the names and details of the events and given them to a trusted person of power, in case anything should happen to him or any member of his family before the film is finished."

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join