It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

George H.W. Bush Apologizes After Actress Heather Lind Accuses Him Of Sexual Assault

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 25 2017 @ 09:37 AM
link   
Another powerful Caucasian man, ex-president Bush v1.0 has been accused of sexual assault by actress Heather Lind. George Herbert Walker Bush is no spring chicken (93), could he be losing his marbles? Or, is he just another perv in power taking advantage of women for his own twisted fantasies?

NEWSWEEK SOURCE

Former President George H.W. Bush has apologized for an “attempt at humor” after being accused of sexual assault by actress Heather Lind. Lind, in a now-deleted Instagram post Tuesday, accused Bush, 93, of touching her from behind during a photo-op while in his wheelchair. She said Bush’s wife, Barbara, was standing beside him during the 2014 photo-op for American Revolutionary War drama Turn: Washington's Spies.

But when I got the chance to meet George H. W. Bush four years ago to promote a historical television show I was working on, he sexually assaulted me while I was posing for a similar photo. "He didn't shake my hand. He touched me from behind from his wheelchair with his wife Barbara Bush by his side. He told me a dirty joke. “And then, all the while being photographed, touched me again. Barbara rolled her eyes as if to say 'not again'." Lind said that after the event, security staff working for Bush told her she should not have stood next to the former president. In a statement Jim McGrath, a spokesman for the former president, said: “President Bush would never—under any circumstance—intentionally cause anyone distress, and he most sincerely apologizes if his attempt at humor offended Ms. Lind.”

Who will be next to come out with claims of sexual harassment against the former president, Great-Grandpa Bush?

edit on 10252017 by seattlerat because: (no reason given)

edit on 10252017 by seattlerat because: removed caps from title

posted on Oct, 25 2017 @ 09:45 AM
link   
Supposedly HW had a role in the JFK assassination:

2.bp.blogspot.com...

posted on Oct, 25 2017 @ 09:46 AM
link   
Wow. The old white (mostly) male heads continue to roll. How long is it before we hear it said that a former U.S. president "touched me inappropriately when I was a child"?

Great photo of H.W., by the way! He really looks the role of dirty old man -- not that I ever thought of him that way. But this begs the question, is it possible for someone to have that much power and NOT behave in an ungentlemanly way towards women? Or does it just go with the territory...

Or is she just angling for fifteen minutes more of intensified fame? Because she sure got it now!

posted on Oct, 25 2017 @ 09:50 AM
link   
I am surprised that nobody has mentioned this creep yet.
I had a hard time watching this guy make his moves.

edit on 25-10-2017 by RazorV66 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 25 2017 @ 09:52 AM
link   
a reply to: seattlerat

This sick SOB is one of the worst members of the deep state. He has been tied to the Franklin Cover Up and if you do not know what that is you should research it. Another of his great friends was the ex-speaker of the house pedo Dennis Hastert.

God I hope that all of his crimes come to light before he dies. The whole family is disgusting and needs to be shown in their true light.

posted on Oct, 25 2017 @ 09:52 AM
link   
At least he didn't grab her by the ######

posted on Oct, 25 2017 @ 09:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: Namdru
Wow. The old white (mostly) male heads continue to roll. How long is it before we hear it said that a former U.S. president "touched me inappropriately when I was a child"?

Great photo of H.W., by the way! He really looks the role of dirty old man -- not that I ever thought of him that way. But this begs the question, is it possible for someone to have that much power and NOT behave in an ungentlemanly way towards women? Or does it just go with the territory...

Or is she just angling for fifteen minutes more of intensified fame? Because she sure got it now!

Plenty of investigations into top level politicians here in the UK so I imagine at some point it will start coming out.

posted on Oct, 25 2017 @ 09:53 AM
link   

So the psycho is a little rape-ish, cant say I am surprised.

Its strange that he is so fresh with a regular person not star struck or throwing herself on him. She wasnt there as a stripper or something.

Our former president is a frantic grab ass monkey.

edit on 10 25 2017 by tadaman because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 25 2017 @ 09:56 AM
link   
Why are we bringing race into this discussion? Are black, powerful men who abuse their position somehow to be ignored?
Bill Cosby? Clarence Thomas? Thousands of teachers, priests, police officers and others in positions of authority spanning every race?

posted on Oct, 25 2017 @ 10:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: tadaman

So the psycho is a little rape-ish, cant say I am surprised.

Its strange that he is so fresh with a regular person not star struck or throwing herself on him. She wasnt there as a stripper or something.

Our former president is a frantic grab ass monkey.

Strange hand positioning no?

edit on America/ChicagoWednesdayAmerica/Chicago10America/Chicago1031amWednesday10 by elementalgrove because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 25 2017 @ 10:07 AM
link   

Wow. Just wow! An 89-yr old, wheelchair bound man told a dirty joke? They better start constructing the public gallows.

posted on Oct, 25 2017 @ 10:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: AnonymousCitizen
Why are we bringing race into this discussion? Are black, powerful men who abuse their position somehow to be ignored?
Bill Cosby? Clarence Thomas? Thousands of teachers, priests, police officers and others in positions of authority spanning every race?

White men have the advantages of both White Privilege and Gender Bias that help protect them in a multitude of ways (at least according to the "Multi-cultural Issues" class I was forced to take in college).

posted on Oct, 25 2017 @ 10:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: BeefNoMeat

Wow. Just wow! An 89-yr old, wheelchair bound man told a dirty joke? They better start constructing the public gallows.

At that age, just let him have his little thrill. He might not even have enough marbles left to know what he's doing.

posted on Oct, 25 2017 @ 10:18 AM
link   
wouldn't surprise me.

I think its good that this stuff is starting to be exposed.

posted on Oct, 25 2017 @ 10:20 AM
link   
a reply to: elementalgrove

How should he hold him, by the throat?

It looks like the kids leg slipped off his lap.

Omg he's sitting on his lap too, maybe he's a pedo, his right thumb is near the kids nipple, jesus call the police.

posted on Oct, 25 2017 @ 10:21 AM
link   
This will go the way of other attacks. Bigot.... Homophobe..... Racist..... Misogynist ..... Nazi.... etc. etc. etc. Any lop with an axe to grind with humanity will hope to win the jackpot. Happens around the time the cosmetic counters become a necessity.... others as they become unknowns, still others, ambition fueled.

Not every male on earth is on the prowl, as these accusers would have you think is the norm. Money is a huge motivator...

posted on Oct, 25 2017 @ 10:23 AM
link   
a reply to: Mandroid7

Maybe under his arm, perhaps by the ribs?

Crotch is a strange place for support no?

Just reminds me of Biden and all of his "innocent" hand positions.

Try not to forget about his connection to the Franklin Cover Up as well good sir!
edit on America/ChicagoWednesdayAmerica/Chicago10America/Chicago1031amWednesday10 by elementalgrove because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 25 2017 @ 10:29 AM
link   
The mere fact that both George HW. and his son can still walk around doing photo ops, interviews, etc. is gross enough. These 2 war criminals are a stain on America's history and should've been given the Mussolini treatment by the American public.

YET, we have a media that romances whatever it's told from above. Desired reaction:

"Oooh look, George W. paints pictures and he's publishing a book! I guess he's not such a bad guy, especially compared to Trump!"

Bush Sr. being a dirty old man in the presence of a younger woman is only a drop in the bucket. He's done farrrrrr worse. A previous poster mentioned the JFK assassination. Yup. You could start there.

End rant.

posted on Oct, 25 2017 @ 10:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: OtherSideOfTheCoin
wouldn't surprise me.

I think its good that this stuff is starting to be exposed.

I think we are more accustomed to it coming to light in the UK after all the stuff that did and still is coming to light about those abusing positions of authority and fame.

Some of it though is more a difference between what was acceptable then and now and this needs to be considered when looking into historical allegations in my opinion.

posted on Oct, 25 2017 @ 10:32 AM
link   
a reply to: elementalgrove

Dude, the kids leg slipped, unless you are a pedo, a childs penis is the last thing your thinking about when you hold the squirmy little monkeys still for a photo.

Someone calls me a pedo for how I hold a kid for a picture, they are gonna need dentures afterwards.

You don't throw that jacket around like it's a joke.

G-pa dirt potentially smacked a girls ass and told a dirty joke.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join