It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Would you vote for Steve Bannon?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 25 2017 @ 02:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: TrueBrit
a reply to: dfnj2015

Its not subjective at all.

Fascists should be shot. Everyone else gets a free pass, as long as they commit no criminal harm to person or property.

So at what point did you become a card carrying member of ANTIFA?

posted on Oct, 25 2017 @ 02:44 PM
link   
a reply to: bgerbger

Ban on wants an apocalyptic war bigger than WWII (I wrote a thread about that). So if that's what people want then they should vote for him. I don't, so I would rather die than vote for him and his brand of crazy.

posted on Oct, 25 2017 @ 03:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

originally posted by: TrueBrit
a reply to: dfnj2015

Its not subjective at all.

Fascists should be shot. Everyone else gets a free pass, as long as they commit no criminal harm to person or property.

So at what point did you become a card carrying member of ANTIFA?

I do know that my daughter blossomed into a militant feminist (you know, the kind that scream when a fact comes up that differs with their mindset) in her third year of liberal arts college. She isn't ANTIFA, but if she goes back for her Masters... who knows?

posted on Oct, 25 2017 @ 04:17 PM
link   
a reply to: butcherguy

You must be proud!

We've discussed it, and any financial aid we extend will not be spent on any course that has words like womyn or studies or stuff like that in its title.

Doesn't mean he won't be able to take. It just means he has to pay them himself.
edit on 25-10-2017 by ketsuko because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 25 2017 @ 05:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: bgerbger
would Bannon be a worthy candidate?

No. At least in theory, a 'worthy' candidate would be one that is legally eligible, and has the best interests of the country as her/his main focus. We can have millions of discussions about the steps to take to achieve the best interests of the country, but that should be a sincere desire on the part of a worthy candidate. I believe that Bannon, like too many others these days, has his own self-interest as his main focus. If the interests of the country happen to align with his own, he's not opposed to that, but his main focus is, I believe, his own personal self-interest.

Could he be president?

Pre-2016 I would have confidently said no way. I still hope not. In much the same way that Trump is making GW Bush look like a statesman, I'm afraid a Bannon administration would make Trump look like a statesman. Could he be president? Sadly, yes, as far as we know. He would be yet another step down in terms of quality.

Would you vote for Steve Bannon?

Never.

posted on Oct, 26 2017 @ 04:25 AM
link   
a reply to: thesaneone

Yes I do, because that is fascism, and not acceptable behaviour, especially if one is living in a nation which fought against Nazism back in the day.

Mind you, I would also consider making any such accusation something that a civil court cannot decide on, forcing claimants to refer the case to a criminal court, and the higher standard of proof which is required in that sphere. If one were found to be an abuser of people based on arbitrary metrics like their sexuality, for example, in THAT sphere, then there would definitely be a damned fine reason to double tap any guilty party...

Of course, any party found to have been making spurious claims of that sort falsely, would be open to criminal prosecution themselves, as a result of their perjury and in the event of their recruiting false witnesses, conspiracy also.

posted on Oct, 26 2017 @ 04:28 AM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

Unless one happens to be a fascist or agrees with it without subscribing to it, one is automatically antifa. Also, there is no organisation called Antifa. It is a description of hundreds of amalgamated groups who oppose fascism.

When did you become the sort of person who would speak out in support of fascism?

posted on Oct, 26 2017 @ 04:36 AM
link   

Depends entirely on who he was running against, namely who the Conservative alternative was. If he was running against a Bush, Kasich, or Rubio, then Bannon would have to be my choice. If he was running opposite someone more conservatively principled, then he'd not likely receive my vote. If he came out of the primary, I'd vote for him in a heartbeat... the Dems have nothing I'm interested in destroying my paycheck for.

posted on Oct, 26 2017 @ 10:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: AboveBoard

Ban on wants an apocalyptic war bigger than WWII (I wrote a thread about that). So if that's what people want then they should vote for him. I don't, so I would rather die than vote for him and his brand of crazy.

Well said, enough said.
Bannon's kind of war is the war for the oligarch and supremists, sometimes they are the same but they can't all be at the top of the pack, hence you get the 'little' wars to villify the supremists who were just lackies for the few who get to the top, and plenty of gutting, false flags and plenty of dead innocent people, then you have the new regime...until the next gutting that is. Governments do that too, demonstrably so, but it's also not a lie to say we have awareness today, more than ever.
It's all about power, nothing else. And for those who 'worry' about their pay packet...you can't take it with you as the clogs get popped.

posted on Oct, 26 2017 @ 10:49 AM
link   
It wouldn't surprise me if Steve and Don didn't team up again for 20.

posted on Oct, 28 2017 @ 05:34 AM
link   
yes I would. I would have voted for Andrew Breitbart too RIP if he were alive and chose to run. I would vote for Dr. Ben Carson. Basically , I would vote for an honest , liberty loving , Constitutionalist.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join