It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Would you vote for Steve Bannon?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 25 2017 @ 09:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: OtherSideOfTheCoin
I would be as likely to vote for Steve Bannon as I would be stick a hot poker through my ear.

So not very likely...

You won't be voting for anyone in the US elections. You "ain't from round here".

posted on Oct, 25 2017 @ 09:44 AM
link   
a reply to: angeldoll

And trump is pertinent to this topic how?

posted on Oct, 25 2017 @ 09:47 AM
link   

So, would Bannon be a worthy candidate? Could he be president? Would you vote for Steve Bannon?

Is ike asking:

So, would Joseph Goebbels be a worthy candidate? Could he be president? Would you vote for Joseph Goebbels?

posted on Oct, 25 2017 @ 09:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: TrueBrit
a reply to: bgerbger

I can think of no circumstance, in which someone worse than Bannon could be found to run against him.

The man is a walking tumour full of hatred and intolerance. All that moron is good for is target practice.

The argument people like Bannon make is it's the people who are intolerant to intolerance who are the real intolerant people. People should be allowed to be intolerant. What level of intolerance is acceptable is very subjective.

posted on Oct, 25 2017 @ 10:00 AM
link   
a reply to: avgguy

Well, first of all Bannon is only even being discussed in these terms, because he has now seen the White House/Washington monstrosity from the inside, because he rode in on Trumps coattails. So there is that. Also, Bannon is more similar to Trump, than any other political entity in America is, so there would be automatic comparisons to draw between any potential attempt at running for President that Bannon makes, and the election Trump won. Those comparisons are not only inevitable, but would, in the case of Bannon running, be entirely legitimate comparisons to make.

Neither individual is considered politically correct.

Neither individual is morally adjusted in anything like a decent manner.

Neither individual is capable of any kind of actual diplomacy.

Both have a massively anti-immigrant stance.

Both have similar opinions as to how to solve that issue.

Both have similar support bases, at the grassroots level. They are different sizes, but the sorts of people forming their loudest advocacy, are the very same groups, interact with the same far right and white supremacist organisations, and are the same manner of traitors to their nation and the way of life its constitution is supposed to guarantee (and no, I did not say that if you support Trump, you are a white supremacist or a traitor to your nation... if you think I did, I am going to have to call you a dullard, and instruct you to go back to school, so that you can learn to read properly).

I think the comparisons between a potential Bannon run, and Trumps run are absolutely legitimate. They are certainly more similar as people, than Bernie Sanders and Barack Obama are, thats for damned sure.

posted on Oct, 25 2017 @ 10:01 AM
link   
a reply to: dfnj2015

Its not subjective at all.

Fascists should be shot. Everyone else gets a free pass, as long as they commit no criminal harm to person or property.

posted on Oct, 25 2017 @ 10:18 AM
link   
i would never in a million years vote for the bloated, syphilitic machiavelli wanna-be who walks around in a stolen skinsuit calling himself steve bannon... but i'm more concerned with the average trump voters' answer to that question. most of the ones i know have proved highly resistant to learning anything about why anyone connected to trump is bad, so maybe they'd happily rubberstamp one our greatest monsters into office. they already did it once, after all....
edit on 25-10-2017 by fiverx313 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 25 2017 @ 10:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: BlueJacket

Beyond a shadow of a doubt...dear gawd no, never...A bigger ass does not exist

I agree on the dear gawd no... but a bigger ass most certainly DOES exist.

posted on Oct, 25 2017 @ 10:22 AM
link   
a reply to: angeldoll

Or maybe someone worse like *ahem* a real dictator in the White House. Already we have some people including one person here in ATS saying the US needs a dictatorship.
edit on 10/25/2017 by starwarsisreal because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 25 2017 @ 10:24 AM
link   

Well, first of all Bannon is only even being discussed in these terms, because he has now seen the White House/Washington monstrosity from the inside, because he rode in on Trumps coattails.

Rode in on Trump's coattails?? Oh no he didn't. He was carefully hand-selected by Trump. Of all the people out there, out of every accomplished U.S. Citizen Trump CHOSE Bannon. If your kid needed major surgery (God forbid) and you chose Dr. Phil, whose fault is it if your kid dies?

posted on Oct, 25 2017 @ 10:31 AM
link   
a reply to: jtma508

What I mean by that, is that he would have no connection to the White House, no experience in these matters, without Trump.

posted on Oct, 25 2017 @ 10:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

originally posted by: OtherSideOfTheCoin
I would be as likely to vote for Steve Bannon as I would be stick a hot poker through my ear.

So not very likely...

You won't be voting for anyone in the US elections. You "ain't from round here".

Yup and I am glad of it to!!

The OP asked a question however and I responded or are you planning on that response to everyone who is not American and happens to respond to that question.

Also if Bannon was to somehow be granted UK citizenship then technically I could vote for him in UK parliamentary elections.

posted on Oct, 25 2017 @ 10:40 AM
link   
Nope.

posted on Oct, 25 2017 @ 10:42 AM
link   
NO

posted on Oct, 25 2017 @ 10:46 AM
link   

Nope,
In any case Wienstein is tipped to run in 2020, he's presently just brushing up on his reputation to make it worse than Trump's or Bannon's

posted on Oct, 25 2017 @ 11:17 AM
link   
Sure, I would, at least so that I can watch that sweet sweet outrage one last time.

posted on Oct, 25 2017 @ 11:48 AM
link   
That ambulant canker sore with the charisma of a cockroach?

No thank you.

posted on Oct, 25 2017 @ 02:13 PM
link   
Turn off the "muh nazi" propaganda for 5 minutes and watch his CAGOP speech from the other day. Makes more sense than anything you've ever heard from the empty suits in the political establishment.

edit on 25-10-2017 by Konduit because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 25 2017 @ 02:19 PM
link   
a reply to: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

Nope.

No justification needed.

I fully admit that I had no clue what was going to happen, but I knew what would happen if Hillary was elected and just about anything else was worth it. I haven't seen anything that's going to make me upset yet.

He hasn't done anything, but there's a whole lot, and none of it good, that she would have done.

You know what? I'd vote for my fat cat before I'd vote for Hillary, and my fat cat is the most annoying thing on this earth.
edit on 25-10-2017 by ketsuko because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 25 2017 @ 02:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: TrueBrit
a reply to: dfnj2015

Its not subjective at all.

Fascists should be shot. Everyone else gets a free pass, as long as they commit no criminal harm to person or property.

What a nice guy you are, do you think we should also shoot people who hates on gay people walking by a store?

<< 1    3 >>

join