It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Former Employee Says Weinstein ‘Orally Forced Himself On Me’ While She Was Menstruating

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 25 2017 @ 03:59 AM
link   
www.huffingtonpost.com... blnkushpmg00000009

Another woman has come forward to level allegations of sexual assault against Harvey Weinstein. Mimi Haleyi, a former production assistant for the Weinstein Co., accused the Hollywood mogul of forcing himself on her and orally sexually assaulting her in 2006 while she was on her period

“He held me on the bed, I tried to get him off me but … he was extremely persistent and physically overpowering,” she said. “He orally forced himself on me while i was on my period. He even pulled my tampon out. I was mortified. I was in disbelief and disgusted.” After the alleged assault, Haleyi said Weinstein rolled over on his back and said “Don’t you feel like we’re so much closer now?” “No,” she said she replied.

well he is sounding more and more like a complete monster.

jerking off into plants and # like this.
i know it is alleged at this point but i am choosing to believe he really is that creepy

you guys?

posted on Oct, 25 2017 @ 04:04 AM
link   
Not defending him, but this sounds like nonsense.

posted on Oct, 25 2017 @ 04:16 AM
link   
a reply to: Jefferton

In a world where Coprophilia is a thing, this is not beyond belief. You have to keep in mind, there are some pretty twisted folks out there.

Not judgin'...just sayin'.

posted on Oct, 25 2017 @ 04:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: DAVID64
a reply to: Jefferton

In a world where Coprophilia is a thing, this is not beyond belief. You have to keep in mind, there are some pretty twisted folks out there.

Not judgin'...just sayin'.

*shudder*

I didn't need to know that.

Freaky world.

posted on Oct, 25 2017 @ 04:32 AM
link   
a reply to: TinySickTears

I believe every accusation against Weinstein should be investigated thoroughly.

Along with the potentially 100's of women this man actually harassed, abused, and assaulted, there will be others that make claims because they know Harvey and Miramax just want this to go away.

Weinstein should not be languishing in "rehab" for sex addiction. Some of the accusations against him are not on par with an overactive libido, they are felonies and should be treated as such.

posted on Oct, 25 2017 @ 04:54 AM
link   

That's super creepy Sh#. The freak needs a Labodomy.

posted on Oct, 25 2017 @ 04:55 AM
link   
Gross!

Gotta ask myself why Huffpo would post these nasty details.
Sounds like defcon distraction gossip level 5 really.

Thanks for sharing, gonna go barf now.

posted on Oct, 25 2017 @ 06:46 AM
link   
Besides this how is not locked up !

posted on Oct, 25 2017 @ 07:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: TinySickTears
i know it is alleged at this point but i am choosing to believe he really is that creepy

you guys?

Yep, dude's a sicko.
Of course we do have to stop the dis-empowering notion that all the women are victims here.

I think Gwyneth Paltrow made a business savvy decision and was rewarded for it.

posted on Oct, 25 2017 @ 07:04 AM
link   
If true,just Eeeewww..this Weinstein character is so effed in the head

posted on Oct, 25 2017 @ 07:12 AM
link   

I'm surprised that people are surprised that these sorts of people are in Hollywood.

There are a lot of scumbags out there in the world. And too many naive young ladies who are preyed upon by said scumbags.

posted on Oct, 25 2017 @ 07:24 AM
link   
The Hell's Angels call this 'earning your red wings'.

Fans of the Detroit Red Wings will now never look at their team the same again.

It seems a weirdly salacious detail for the press to have picked up on though. Seems unnecessary.

posted on Oct, 25 2017 @ 07:39 AM
link   

That is quite frankly disgusting.

We should not be surprised by it however, since the individual around whom this allegation revolves, is almost certainly a sincerely disgusting human being, whether or not this specific allegation is true. There have been so many others, of varying degrees of severity and depravity, that one scarcely knows how to sift them for their potential reality or otherwise. The trouble with a person of his prior standing in the hierarchy of Hollywood, especially a person integral to the operation of movie making for multiple decades, is that they hold such power, over so many people at once, that if they were of a mind to, they could victimise hundreds of people, without ever seeing so much as an outraged fart in response.

Put simply, I find it hard to believe that the other reports are true, but this particular one is false. If any of them prove accurate, factually speaking, then the chances are that this too is true, and if so...

I mean damn...what a gluttonous pervert.

posted on Oct, 25 2017 @ 07:39 AM
link   
This whole harvey situation is a perfect example of why I can't take anyone in Hollywood seriously.
They disgust me.

Not because of what he did, no there are sick evil bastards everywhere.
What really grinds my gears are the people that ignored his crimes for so many years. A young new actress may not be able to do much but the established ones that gained hollywood clout did nothing to stop this jerk. They let him continue to basically rape people because they worried about nobody but themselves.

posted on Oct, 25 2017 @ 08:25 AM
link   
Next to fall is Dan Schneider, he's blowing up on 4chan and his twitter is blowing up calling him an abuser and a pedophile.

posted on Oct, 25 2017 @ 10:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: Bluntone22
This whole harvey situation is a perfect example of why I can't take anyone in Hollywood seriously.
They disgust me.

What really grinds my gears are the people that ignored his crimes for so many years. A young new actress may not be able to do much but the established ones that gained hollywood clout did nothing to stop this jerk. They let him continue to basically rape people because they worried about nobody but themselves.

Lol, people question the validity of the women's claims anyways. It's not like you don't have people on ATS who say they are doing it for their fifteen minutes, lol.

Victim shaming at its lowest.

posted on Oct, 25 2017 @ 10:09 AM
link   
Don't worry folks, one week of therapy and he's all good!

posted on Oct, 25 2017 @ 10:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: toetheline
Next to fall is Dan Schneider, he's blowing up on 4chan and his twitter is blowing up calling him an abuser and a pedophile.

Is that guy from Nickelodeon network?

posted on Oct, 25 2017 @ 10:16 AM
link   
a reply to: shooterbrody

Thats the fellow.

One could become rather tired of all this horror, couldn't one?

posted on Oct, 25 2017 @ 11:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: Bluntone22
They disgust me.

It's not just Hollywood and you're terribly naive if you believe that. This crap goes on everywhere because there are plenty of f'd-up guys in every walk of life. Bush senior got called out story but at least he has the dignity and class to apologize. Then there is John Besh, the chef. The VP at Amazon. Clarence Thomas, Admiral Snyder, tacnoite mines, Sen. Packwood, UC football, Paula Jones, most of FOX news, and of course Trump. But that story is obviously fake, because, Trump.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join