It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

10 months in and the Trump Administration can't seem to win anything.

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 25 2017 @ 05:37 PM
link   
a reply to: jacquesdarippa

Exactly my point.

Guys talk about women. They even talk about what studs they think they are and how the hooked up with this super fine chick or her and her sister or whatever. Fine, it is what it is and it's bragging but there isn't anything there that's shady.

Then some guys, every now and then say stuff that should raise a red flag for any decent guy who hears it. If he's bragging about how he got laid by spiking someone's drink, or that she was underage but only barely, or he got her wasted first so she wouldn't stop him, or just grabbed them by the monkey and got away with it. Things like this aren't the same. These are the guys who don't seem to understand what they're doing is actually an assault. They're predators who soften up their assault stories and tell them as if they're the same as the bragging. It's not. Don't enable it either by just laughing it off or you're almost just as bad as they are.

posted on Oct, 25 2017 @ 05:45 PM
link   
a reply to: mOjOm

You alsoknow when a guy starts bragging about women 90percent of it is total fabrication. Never believe a guy bragging about women they have been with the woman will always have a different story. Trump isnt s stud and women are not going to let the orange onejust grab them unless they want his money.

posted on Oct, 25 2017 @ 05:48 PM
link   
a reply to: Southern Guardian

LOL ok

posted on Oct, 25 2017 @ 05:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: Metallicus
This is what happens when ‘We the People’ go against the candidate the media and Establishment tell us to elect. The good news is we get to see both Democrats and Republicans exposed for the assholes they truly are.

I'm pretty sure the big asshole that's been exposed is Trump and all the assholes who continue to support him now matter who he attacks and how much of a sh*t he is.

Trump and dumb assholes like you are the real enemy.

posted on Oct, 25 2017 @ 05:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: dragonridr

You alsoknow when a guy starts bragging about women 90percent of it is total fabrication. Never believe a guy bragging about women they have been with the woman will always have a different story. Trump isnt s stud and women are not going to let the orange onejust grab them unless they want his money.

Are you suggesting that women are always the honest ones though??? Because that's not accurate either.

Again, it's not because he's rich but because he's famous. Even he said it was because he's famous. He of course is both Rich and Famous which makes it even worse for anyone who doesn't want to play along. It's about Power.

posted on Oct, 25 2017 @ 06:01 PM
link   

And also don't forget, women let you grab them by the pussy when they're f*cking scared to say anything, and they know they live in a society that will hurt them first. It takes about 30 women to take down a giant. So yeah, those assholes can grab women by the p*ssy, and other assholes will elect them president-- and then all those same assholes will minimize a million woman March.

posted on Oct, 25 2017 @ 06:01 PM
link   

Yep most times, you know someone is full of it or just exaggerating for effect but even guys talking sh*t understand you never talk about forcing yourself, grabbing or attacking women.

Like I said, calling what Trump said as locker room talk is BS. I never heard that phrase or anything like that before.

posted on Oct, 25 2017 @ 06:15 PM
link   
I would also like to point out that by simply creating the Trump Tax Cut Plan, stock markets have already seen record gains. Even source: MSN admits this is the case.

If a simple proposition can cause the stock market to boom, imagine what the actual plan implemented would do?

What exactly do you have against his tax plan, again? It will be an absolute win/win economically speaking, and will trim a lot of the extra fat from our ridiculously oversized government.

Of course every time he's right and saves jobs it makes the antis look bad. Like the deal you claim cost us money. That deal didn't cost the American taxpayer anything. In fact, not only did it personally save our money (via less tax) but it is the right thing to do for American citizens. I'm sure the Trump government will make up for it by simply not spending that amount of tax money on frivolous endeavors and ridiculous platitudes.
edit on 10/25/2017 by JBurns because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 25 2017 @ 06:17 PM
link   
a reply to: jacquesdarippa

Yeah. "Locker Room Talk" was absolutely a Public Relations Team's slogan someone on the Trump team came up with to wash over the whole topic. To their credit it also worked like a champ.

Almost instantly that's the phrase used by the media and programmed into peoples heads. Even Trump when he was first interviewed to give his excuse for saying it used the term over and over to help get it stuck in peoples minds.

That's the power of PR and Advertising. The world championship masters of lies and mental programming.

posted on Oct, 25 2017 @ 06:24 PM
link   
a reply to: JBurns

Stock market gains doen't do anything to help the reduction of taxes though. The debt will not go down, government programs will still not be funded.

But private pockets and private corporations invested in the market will see some major profits for sure.

I'm guessing with deregulation and corrupt business practices this will also lead to greater bubbles being made and eventually popped as well.

None of that helps poor or most middle class people either. But it's super cool for the rich and wall street hedge fund guys until they end up crashing it all of course. I'm not sure who they'll go to to bail them out then either since they'll be nobody left to steal from to make up for their mistakes.

posted on Oct, 25 2017 @ 06:26 PM
link   

"Locker Room Talk" has been in use at least since the 50's.

Google Ngram Viewer

posted on Oct, 25 2017 @ 06:27 PM
link   

Nice digression. I thought this thread was supposed to be about the President's alleged failures?

It misses the jobs he's saved, the stock marked he's boosted, the taxes he'll save the American taxpayer (yes, including companies), the North Korea he's put on a short leash (notice no more nuclear/missile tests, weird!), the healthcare debacle he'll resolve and many other things. Our military/police/first responders are stronger under this administration, because this president actually has their backs. Our Constitution is safe with President Trump, which is our most important and treasured asset. Trump promotes individual freedoms and is freeing us from the perilous nature of group think and globalism.

Establishment employees and politicians have also been put on notice, that we aren't tolerating their cronyism and lawless any longer. The law and order President is in town, and he's not just taking names - he's kicking butt. Holding these unelected (and in some cases even elected) officials to the high standard they should be held at is another win for this President. This man has overturned the establishment crows and showed this country that anyone truly can be elected Leader of the Free World.

And the OP also forgets the SCOTUS seat he's already secured, and the 3-4 more we could possibly see during his 4/8 year tenure.

posted on Oct, 25 2017 @ 06:30 PM
link   

You must have missed the point, a lot of these government programs are being intentionally defunded.

The American taxpayer is not obliged to pay for niche pet projects, nor is he/she responsible for fixing other people's problems. On a national level, we will always have disaster relief, defense, federal law, etc. However, this idea that the government of the people (AKA the government IS "the people") is somehow responsible for an individual's success or happiness is ludicrous.

Freedom comes with great responsibility. You are responsible for your own success and life situation. There are basic things that can be provided by a government (such as private property enforcement, law enforcement, national defense, etc) but a large majority of things are simply outside the purview of such a government.

posted on Oct, 25 2017 @ 06:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: LesMisanthrope

"Locker Room Talk" has been in use at least since the 50's.

Google Ngram Viewer

You're right, I shouldn't say they made it up. It has been around as a phrase. They were just the one's who were able to sell it as a slogan with the idea that it makes whatever is said perfectly fine and we can all just ignore it. It gives whatever is said when you're "with the guys" as just bragging and nothing more.

Which is smart because sometimes it is just BS or stories that are made bigger than they are. But of course they can also be some of the only honest moments a person has because they let down their guard because whatever you say when you're with the guys is being said in confidence away from the judgemental ears of the public or the feminazi's.

posted on Oct, 25 2017 @ 06:31 PM
link   
Trump's Tax Plan feels like his way of paying off the country. He's the kind of guy who believes everything comes down to money. No one has any real ethics, they just have a price. His bet right now is that the right tax cut will make everyone turn the other way. And he's probably right about a huge portion. He's definitely right about all Republicans.

posted on Oct, 25 2017 @ 06:40 PM
link   

That's true. On the other hand, the opposition and hostile media tried to pretend it was "bragging of sexual assault".

posted on Oct, 25 2017 @ 06:40 PM
link   

In this country you have freedom of speech, regardless of how distasteful that speech is. Because he didn't commit a crime I didn't find it relevant to his ability to govern. If any of those allegations were prosecuted and proven, that opinion would change. Until then, it's another Assange/Hannity/etc red herring and a malicious attempt to distract or discredit.

Yes, my opinion of humanity is generally low. People lie far too much to suit me. Once again, as someone with a daughter, I find the tape to be pretty s****y but wasn't related to the issues we face as a nation and the path each candidate believed in for resolving those issues. I'm not a single issue voter, so the mere exercise of distasteful but legal speech didn't factor into my vote whatsoever.
edit on 10/25/2017 by JBurns because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 25 2017 @ 06:48 PM
link   
a reply to: spiritualzombie

What ethics are you referring to?

This so called "payoff" is also known as "doing the right thing." The American taxpayer simply cannot be expected to shoulder the burdens of other individuals. American Citizens have enough on their plates already, without Uncle Sam cutting out ~33% of each paycheck we work for.

Spending someone else's money is easy, though, so I can understand why previous Administrations have been so liberal with it. The majority of Americans are tired of footing the bill for every little pet project and social issue some fringe group feels should be taken care of through bigger government and more taxes. In that respect, we're shell shocked to have a man in office who will actually correct those errors.

posted on Oct, 25 2017 @ 06:49 PM
link   
a reply to: JBurns

There are job losses and jobs saved, they come and go. Not sure if it balances out or not. Last month we lost 33,000 jobs but they say that was because of hurricane's. So we'll have to wait and see what's next.

As for Trump saving jobs didn't work so well for his big media campaign to save jobs with Carrier. Only saved some executive jobs and his total was offset by including some jobs that were never in danger. Meanwhile the company still moved to Mexico but kept the plant here as well. Although they plan on taking their money and investing in automation for the plant here instead of workers.

You might include him saving a minor amount of coal jobs for some guys as a win. However it was very few jobs saved and in an industry that isn't going anywhere. But he also killed the program that was going to retrain those same coal workers how to do things like computer coding and solar power which are growing new industries they could have switched over to.

North Korea tests have always gone down in the forth quarter according to the people who track that kind of thing. They've done that every year since 2012. First 3 quarters show an average of around 4 tests with the last quarter about 1 test. They don't know exactly why that is but the current theory is that they spend most of their money for that stuff in those quarters because of how their economy operates.

I'll stop there for now because I'm tired of typing for now.

posted on Oct, 25 2017 @ 06:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: LesMisanthrope

That's true. On the other hand, the opposition and hostile media tried to pretend it was "bragging of sexual assault".

Well, it kind of is that. Although we don't have proof that he actually did it, we only have him saying it. But grabbing women by the monkey and getting away with it is sexual assault. But like he said when you're rich and famous, he just said famous, you can do it without any problems.

To test that theory you're welcome to go and try it yourself with some women on the street and see if it works for you too. I don't think you'll get the same reaction though.

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join