It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

10 months in and the Trump Administration can't seem to win anything.

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 25 2017 @ 03:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: jacquesdarippa

I will never understand the thinking that electing a billionaire, who has never struggled in his life, because he somehow spoke or resonated with average Americans.

Boggles my mind! People around the country were fed up and truly wanted some sort of "change" I just can't believe so many people fell for this Trump's mean spirited, incendiary, divisive politics.

posted on Oct, 25 2017 @ 03:43 PM
link   
a reply to: conspiracy nut

You should talk to some Trump voters. Most of them didn't vote for the reasons you think. You've been sold a false narrative.

posted on Oct, 25 2017 @ 03:45 PM
link   
The liberal media is saying that Jeff Flake and Bob Corker voted with Trump 92% of the time. How could they vote with Trump if he has no accomplishments.?

posted on Oct, 25 2017 @ 03:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: matafuchs
Obviously you do not watch FoxNews. You are just spouting talking points. There are plenty of people who come on who hate Trump. Shepard is a major host. Hates him. Juam Williams? Another one. Former Cabinet Members are on all the tiome critical of Trump.

Point is MSM like MSNBC/CBS/NYT are mouthpieces against him and most times is is inflated or not true.

Fox also asks the same people who appear on CNN like Maxine Waters and the other crazies and they never go on? Why, because they do not want to answer real questions. They want a platform to pontificate and Fox does not allow that.

The problem is, to reinforce their viewpoint, they'll just put Hannity on for 10 minutes and claim "I've watched Fox, I know what they're like". Hannity isn't on 24/7. There are a variety of viewpoints on the network, even amongst the anchors, as you pointed out. That's how they wind up with a nearly 50/50 coverage. Shouldn't every network strive to have a variety of viewpoints and balance out around 50% positive/50% negative?

Apparently not. And apparently some viewers are fine with that, as long as the coverage fits their agenda.

posted on Oct, 25 2017 @ 03:46 PM
link   
a reply to: Allaroundyou

Sexual assault has nothing to do with Partisanship. It comes from an abuse of Power.

Grabbing "monkey's" or whatever these men like Trump, Weinstein, etc. has nothing to do with them being on the Right or Left. It's because they're scumbags who abuse their power over women and people in general.

posted on Oct, 25 2017 @ 03:47 PM
link   
Failing? This diatribe sounds exactly like the non-sense they peddled on us before the election.

According to the commies: Trump has already lost, Clinton will win. Don't even bother to show up Republicans!

We all see how well that worked out, huh?

Truth of the matter is that his failures - to date - has been caused primarily by the deep state which we are actively purging. Activists judges have exceeded the scope of their duty and infringed on the President's lawful authority to solely determine who can and can not enter this country. Freedom of religion only applies to the Government in regard to citizens of this country - it has nothing to do with foreign nationals. Constitutional rights simply don't apply to non-citizens. Furthermore, I find this argument highly specious especially considering several countries on the naughty list include North Korea and Venezuela (both hostile communist enemies).

Besides, I'd hardly call filling the vacant SCOTUS seat with Gorsuch a failure. It is very likely he will have other SCOTUS justices to appoint before his 4/8 years is up, and that alone is the greatest victory you can ask for. Regardless of which laws are passed or who is in power, we will have control of the SCOTUS for 30-50 years which nullifies just about anything the communists can throw at us.

Control of SCOTUS ensures that Capitalism and Constitutional Republicanism reign supreme for many more years to come. Our rights (1A, 2A, etc) will also be protected (and in some cases, existing infringements will be rolled back). That alone is a total victory, and accomplishes more than any other POTUS in recent history.
edit on 10/25/2017 by JBurns because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 25 2017 @ 03:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: blueman12
I understood why people voted for him, but I am surprised that anybody is still on the trump train. He hasn't shown himself to be this spectacular business dealmaker, nor is he this alternative right-Wing hero that is curing corruption. He only seems to be great at creating controversy that solves nothing.

He's much much to "me" oriented to get anyone of that done.

posted on Oct, 25 2017 @ 03:49 PM
link   
a reply to: mOjOm

I disagree. There is absolutely no evidence of sexual assault. Making some grandiose claims among the guys in a locker room isn't sexual assault. It's locker room talk. Nothing more, nothing less.

If you have some kind of evidence (not hearsay from the 30 bandwagon hitchers, either) I'd love to hear it. Otherwise, your claim is absolutely untrue.

posted on Oct, 25 2017 @ 04:03 PM
link   
a reply to: face23785

Fox is extremely biased. How much cool aid are you drinking to think that fox is a "down the middle" network?

posted on Oct, 25 2017 @ 04:07 PM
link   
a reply to: matafuchs

Keep watching fox and believing that the mainstream liberal news is the only problem.

posted on Oct, 25 2017 @ 04:13 PM
link   
a reply to: JBurns

Locker Room talk. What a BS excuse. That's not the only thing to look at as evidence BTW. His ex wife wrote in her book about her life about the time he came and was angry with her and "raped" her, which she later changed to describe it she felt "violated".

He's a known misogynist and can be heard talking to people like Howard Stern about that.

He brags about how he's able to walk into the dressing room of contestants for the Miss. Universe to see them naked because he owns it.

He also talks about trying to bang that married woman by taking her shopping. "Moving on her like a bitch."

He also has multiple people accuse him of attempted rape or sexual assault.

It's something many very rich and powerful men do. His buddy Roger Ailes, Bill O'Reily, Weinstein and even Bill Clinton or Jeffery Epstein are also known for sexual misconduct as well. Of course his partisanship only allows him to defend Roger and Bill at this point.

If you think he hasn't done the same in his past you're just choosing to ignore it. Same as all those enablers in Hollywood did with Weinstein.

None of which was my actual point. My point was just that it's not a political partisan thing about left or right. It's a power thing.

posted on Oct, 25 2017 @ 04:31 PM
link   
a reply to: blueman12

Didn't say I only watch Fox. There are a few shows on there with good insight. I cannot even put on any of the others. It all hate Trump, fear, race baiting and defending LGBT rights.

posted on Oct, 25 2017 @ 04:34 PM
link   

It is locker room talk. In fact, it is just people talking. In fact, a lot of woman are worse with their description. He reminded me of the guy who talks about all the women he gets but does not.

What happened to all of the rape accusers after election day? Yup, they collected their checks and moved on because it was bull#.

I won't even list all if Bill's conquests. They are so well known already.

Besides, how much ass you can get had nothing to do with running a country? What, are you afraid he is going to grab Merkels Merkin?

posted on Oct, 25 2017 @ 04:55 PM
link   
a reply to: matafuchs

No, if you think bragging about all the women you hook up with is the same as grabbing them or kissing them without their consent and getting away with it because you're famous or rich then you're not thinking clearly.

Bragging about violating women isn't the same as bragging about how many women want to sleep with you.

Having your ex-wife write a book talking about the time her husband "raped" or "violated" her isn't locker room talk either.

Did his accusers collect checks and move on??? I'm not aware of anything like that happening.

Once again, my point is that it's about power not politics. Why not address that instead of trying to shield Trump because of political partisanship???

posted on Oct, 25 2017 @ 05:05 PM
link   
Speaking of failures, the OP forgets to mention Trump's victory in cuts in taxpayer subsidy for Obamacare. A judge has rejected attempts by Dems to force the government to use taxpayer's dollars for someone else's medical care.

www.msn.com...

[url=https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/judge-rejects-bid-by-18-us-states-to-revive-obamacare-subsidies/ar-AAu3fqS?li=AA4ZnC&ocid=spartanntp]source[/ur l]

And before it is said: Medicare is fine. Those who actually have a job have paid into Medicare their entire lives and deserve it. Those who haven't worked (or payed into it) do not deserve healthcare (IMHO) however that is a debate for another time and place.

For now, I think it is important that American Citizens aren't forced to pay into healthcare for others.

posted on Oct, 25 2017 @ 05:10 PM
link   

The only BS here is that allegations (aka things people say) are being taken as truth/fact. The burden of proof is on the accuser, and without evidence it remains in the murky area known as "unproven/unsubstantiated allegations" (the same area as many of those UFO reports/alien abductions/bigfoot sightings and such)

In legal terms, however, unproven = innocent (until proven guilty).
edit on 10/25/2017 by JBurns because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 25 2017 @ 05:14 PM
link   

No one is shielding Trump out of partisanship. We shield him out of common sense and respect for rule of law and criminal procedure. In this country, you're innocent until proven guilty beyond a reasonable doubt in a court of law by a jury of your peers.

Public opinion isn't a court of law, random people on the Internet aren't judges/juries and simply making a statement (humans lie way too much for me to take anyone's word on something) isn't evidence or proof beyond a reasonable doubt.

Video evidence or other documentation is required to meet that burden of proof, which of course rests on the accuser not the accused. As far as we know she fabricated those allegations in order to sell her book or seem "edgy" or something. Who knows? The fact of the matter is that if her allegations were true, why didn't she go to the police when there may have been evidence?

posted on Oct, 25 2017 @ 05:20 PM
link   

This isn't a court of law and I'm not trying to convict him of anything legally.

I'm accusing him of being a powerful guy who sexually assaults women on occasion and sentencing him to being thought of as a scumbag POS in the eyes of the public.

Which means innocent until proven guilty and all that doesn't mean sh*t. This is the court of public opinion not the (un)justice system of the U.S. which we already know is a failure.

posted on Oct, 25 2017 @ 05:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: JBurns
The fact of the matter is that if her allegations were true, why didn't she go to the police when there may have been evidence?

If you can't answer that yourself then you're very naive about how the world actually works. Especially for guys like Trump worth allegedly billions of dollars. Why do you think Weinstein is allowed to jet off to some BS rehab in another country while any normal man on the streets gets locked up waiting for trial for being accused of maybe a 10th of what Weinstein is accused of???

With Trump of course you require video evidence of exactly what is going on. What makes me think you wouldn't require such evidence if it was someone or some group you didn't like so much???

posted on Oct, 25 2017 @ 05:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: mOjOm

Locker Room talk.

I have seen this excuse time and time again. As someone who is an athlete and have been in plenty of locker rooms growing up and present day and have never heard that phrase or anything like it before.

I have heard many crude things about women but never anything that sounds like it would be considered sexual assault ( I mean "grab them by the..." sounds an awful lot like sexual assault). A bunch of guys talking about their exploits of course...but nothing like this.

Be honest guys, how many have actually heard anything like this? Just what kind of locker rooms have they been to?
edit on 25-10-2017 by jacquesdarippa because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join