It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

10 months in and the Trump Administration can't seem to win anything.

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 25 2017 @ 12:25 PM
link   
a reply to: face23785

The Paris accord withdrawal hasn't happened yet. All Trump did was announce his intention to leave. The US (or any other country signed on) cannot leave until November 2020 - nearly the whole of Trump's term in office. And, at any time from now until then, or after, his intention can be changed.

So, if he sticks to his word, we will be out in November 2020. Then, if whoever is next in office wishes, back in a few months later.

It will be a talking point next election cycle is all.

Source

posted on Oct, 25 2017 @ 12:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: Admitted

The Paris accord withdrawal hasn't happened yet. All Trump did was announce his intention to leave. The US (or any other country signed on) cannot leave until November 2020 - nearly the whole of Trump's term in office. And, at any time from now until then, or after, his intention can be changed.

So, if he sticks to his word, we will be out in November 2020. Then, if whoever is next in office wishes, back in a few months later.

It will be a talking point next election cycle is all.

Source

Yes I stand corrected, we're not actually out yet. He told them we're getting out unless they make it a better deal, which by their own admission it was an awful deal. It doesn't accomplish anything.

posted on Oct, 25 2017 @ 12:36 PM
link   
Hate Hate Hate...Lose Lose Lose...Ha Ha Ha!

Man, the Trump hate flows in this one. This is not about just getting things done. It is about showing how things do NOT get done. If there is one person left in the US who thinks politicians in Washington right now are not almost all scumbags you need you head examined.

The Republicans have bitched and moaned for 10 years about wanting control back. 8 years of running on removing Obamacare. 8 years of blaming Obama for everything. Now, when he is gone and we control the House, Senate and Governships as well as adding a SCJ we should as a country be winning not according to Trump but according to those in office now and the past 8 years.

McCain? A scumbag. I don't care if he was a POW that was 50 years ago. His vote on Obamacare was a defining moment to me. It was the day that the true two party system died. Gone.

Now, there are sitting Republicans who are not running in 2018. Because it was not about the country it was about them and now they cannot get the kickbacks they would have under ANYONE but Trump.

The time is coming. The lies of the DNC are losing traction and the truth of what they did, as well as colluding with RINO's, is the biggest win so far for me.

posted on Oct, 25 2017 @ 12:38 PM
link   
a reply to: matafuchs

Great post.

posted on Oct, 25 2017 @ 12:42 PM
link   

10 months in and the Trump Administration can't seem to win anything.

He can't...he is under the watchful eye and being baby sat by a very capable group of Trump handlers.

www.nytimes.com...

posted on Oct, 25 2017 @ 01:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: face23785

Great post.

In what way? A shotgun approach to laying blame isn't a rebuttal and claiming the Russian collusion will disappear, just because, is fanciful.

posted on Oct, 25 2017 @ 01:16 PM
link   
a reply to: Garmanarnar

I must have missed the part where the OP or matafuchs's post claimed the Russian collusion will be disappearing. I agree with most of the sentiments of his post. If you don't, perhaps you could offer a rebuttal since that appears to be your post standards for other people. Just saying it's "fanciful" is as weak as me saying it was "great".

posted on Oct, 25 2017 @ 01:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: Southern Guardian
a reply to: AnkhMorpork

Would be good to see money invested in infrastructure but forget about it. Not happening.

Why not?

posted on Oct, 25 2017 @ 01:40 PM
link   
a reply to: AnkhMorpork

We can ask the administration later down the track.
www.politico.com...

This is one of the few positions I actually support him on. Be great for jobs, for the country.

posted on Oct, 25 2017 @ 02:01 PM
link   
I understood why people voted for him, but I am surprised that anybody is still on the trump train. He hasn't shown himself to be this spectacular business dealmaker, nor is he this alternative right-Wing hero that is curing corruption. He only seems to be great at creating controversy that solves nothing.

posted on Oct, 25 2017 @ 02:05 PM
link   
a reply to: Southern Guardian
what you are seeing is how both sides block him because he will not do as told by either party.

posted on Oct, 25 2017 @ 02:09 PM
link   
a reply to: Garmanarnar

Laying blame? There was no blame in my post. I posted the facts of the country. Anyone who still believes the stories that either the DNC or to be honest the RNC are promoting or producing is not a part of the solution and part of the problem.

I did not mention Russian collusion because that is not part of this subject but since you brought it up I will show you how it relates to what I said.

The 'Russian' dossier was created originally at the request of a Republican Candidate. It was purchased by the DNC and Clinton. So, this tells us 2 things.

1. Was it actually information that was needed by the Republican Candidate?
2. Was it a trap for the Clinton to purchase since it was set up by a Republican?

That is the interesting question. The last year of investigation against Trump has been bull# since the beginning and it took this long for it to finally break.

Trump is winning by exposing these criminals for who they are.

posted on Oct, 25 2017 @ 02:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: manuelram16
In 10 months Trump has exposed the biased corruption in the lamestream media and the blatant corruption in both houses of congress.... I'd say he's done A LOT!

Utter nonsense. He calls out CNN but praises Fox News. If CNN was a republican propaganda outlet like fox then he would love CNN too. He only calls out possible corruption on his enemies. He gets caught in lies monthly. "Fake news" became a slur against each other's party. Now, it just seems like everybody is listening to bias news and dividing more.

posted on Oct, 25 2017 @ 02:16 PM
link   

Yea that's why trump is tweeeting facts about corrupt politicians, instead of talking about how awesome he is doing or linking Fox News.. Isn't trump against mainstream bias (fake) media? No, he's only concerned with his image.

posted on Oct, 25 2017 @ 02:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: blueman12

originally posted by: manuelram16
In 10 months Trump has exposed the biased corruption in the lamestream media and the blatant corruption in both houses of congress.... I'd say he's done A LOT!

Utter nonsense. He calls out CNN but praises Fox News. If CNN was a republican propaganda outlet like fox then he would love CNN too. He only calls out possible corruption on his enemies. He gets caught in lies monthly. "Fake news" became a slur against each other's party. Now, it just seems like everybody is listening to bias news and dividing more.

This would be great analysis if Fox was shown to be overly biased in favor of Trump. That's not the case though.

And Fox News coverage also leaned to the negative, but only slightly: 52 percent negative to 48 percent positive.

Wherever you've been hearing that Fox is a Trump mouthpiece, they lied to you.

posted on Oct, 25 2017 @ 02:36 PM
link   

It's a republican mouthpiece and that was the first 100 days. And you still haven't addressed my main point on how trump only cares about calling fake news on media outlets that heavily criticize him.

Also, all I did was watch fox and notice how pro trump they are.

edit on 25-10-2017 by blueman12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 25 2017 @ 03:10 PM
link   
It is amazing that Trump has lasted this long. His constant stream of BS and whining about the "fake news" hating on him (but are really only using his own words and actions against him) is getting boring. Constantly playing the victim over and over is not a great sign of leadership and holding a rally every time your ego takes a blow, is sad. Trump now knows what Obama (minus the bs and whining) had to put with the conservative media always on him about the smallest detail.

Of course Trump accomplished nothing, he has got to be the most ineffective leader to have ever existed. He can't even get his own party to go along with him. I hope America is ready for the worst 4 yours of it's history.

I will never understand the thinking that electing a billionaire, who has never struggled in his life, because he somehow spoke or resonated with average Americans.

His draining of the swamp was so he would be able to fill it with his own scum.

Also when Trump cries fake news, why does he never offer any facts or proof to back it up?
edit on 25-10-2017 by jacquesdarippa because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 25 2017 @ 03:32 PM
link   
a reply to: Southern Guardian

This is big brother telling us we voted wrong. MajorityMajobig government needs replaced. Too many people voting the same evil ones back over and over. Do some research get some fresh names voted in.

posted on Oct, 25 2017 @ 03:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: blueman12

It's a republican mouthpiece and that was the first 100 days. And you still haven't addressed my main point on how trump only cares about calling fake news on media outlets that heavily criticize him.

Also, all I did was watch fox and notice how pro trump they are.

Maybe your own biases were getting in the way. If you have other data, let's see it. Harvard seems to think Fox's coverage is down the middle. When you're used to seeing nonstop Trump bashing on the other networks, yeah Fox is gonna look biased when they actually do some positive reporting.

posted on Oct, 25 2017 @ 03:39 PM
link   
Obviously you do not watch FoxNews. You are just spouting talking points. There are plenty of people who come on who hate Trump. Shepard is a major host. Hates him. Juam Williams? Another one. Former Cabinet Members are on all the tiome critical of Trump.

Point is MSM like MSNBC/CBS/NYT are mouthpieces against him and most times is is inflated or not true.

Fox also asks the same people who appear on CNN like Maxine Waters and the other crazies and they never go on? Why, because they do not want to answer real questions. They want a platform to pontificate and Fox does not allow that.

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join