It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

10 months in and the Trump Administration can't seem to win anything.

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 25 2017 @ 09:10 AM
link   
There is some truth to this, but Schadenfreude is a dangerous approach, because in your hatred you are also hoping for the failure of your country.

posted on Oct, 25 2017 @ 09:11 AM
link   
he needs to concentrate more on those battles that are important!! instead he seems to battling meaningless twitter wars, which he can't win simply because he's looking like an idiot just by engaging in them! the fact that alot of times he is attacking the republican congressmen isn't helping him at all! and, for yous who are cheering all these republicans opting out of running in 2017, you might want to think again. many of these guys have worked their way up to sitting as chairman in some pretty important committees... and who gets those seats depends on seniority. even if you do manage to replace them with your white separatist, christian domination candidates, it will be a few years before they manage to get to the point where they have any real power in congress. and, that's if you can even get them in office. ya see, I don't think your brand of republican is shared by the majority of american citizens, and I really believe that in many of these elections, if faced with an option of your candidate of choice and a moderate democrat, which most democrats in the south are, you will lose!!! you are giving the congress to the dems for crying out loud and cheering the whole danged time! you better be hoping the libertarian party comes out of the woodwork in a big way or that russia is helping yous out in the election process, otherwise, you are destroying the republican party and leaving us all facing years upon years of democratic insanity!

oh, and by the way, do a little research, see if you can find the link between the most recent travel ban, Chad, and four dead americans in Niger.. If what I am hearing is right, there might be one!!

posted on Oct, 25 2017 @ 09:19 AM
link   
White people taking back the white house is Trump's accomplishment.
edit on 25-10-2017 by burnsE because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 25 2017 @ 09:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: Southern Guardian
a reply to: BelowLowAnnouncement

No accomplishments? Just executive orders and legislation pushed by congress for him to sign? That's it?

This is a curious double standard considering that some of the "failures" you're citing would have required legislation pushed up to him to sign through Congress. So does legislation count or not? You can't have it both ways.

posted on Oct, 25 2017 @ 09:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: Southern Guardian
I'm a lover of mud I admit. But on a serious note, it's been one loss after another ever since Trump was sworn in. There has been what? ZERO legislative victories under this administration. While I think that's a good thing considering the disasterous plans this adminstration had intended, I have to question at what point do they start worrying about all these losses? At what point do we start admitting that our, to be blunt, messiah, isn't doing it for us anymore? Do we just continue to make excuses? I mean it just sounds tiresome.

Repeal of Obamacare. Failed after 4 attempts.

The administration's travel ban. Failed. In fact the courts just shot down his latest ban a number of hours ago.

Trump's efforts to force the NFL to take action against kneelers to the anthem? Well that failed, NFL ruled policy unchanged after meeting. How's that for the $200K spent on Pence's little walk out stunt?

Abortion? Well the Trump administration isn't winning on this area either. Trump overruled: US appeal court sides with detained illegal immigrant teen seeking abortion.

His Tax plan is not looking groovy at all when fewer than a third of Americans back it.

Bringing back jobs to America? Remember Carrier? Some what? $7 million in tax cuts to keep some 1200 jobs in Inidiana? Well that's not looking promising now. No other victories on this end.

That lovely wall across the border? President Trump Says Mexico Will Pay for the Wall. But His Tax Plan Means Americans Will. He also can't seem to get enough support from his own party to fund it. Less than 25% apparently.

I mean he can't even get his own administration in order. Riddled with vacancies. Oh let's not start with those jumping the ship as well. Priebus and Bannon. He lost Flynn. Spicer? Who's next? There's a nifty "Apprentice" themed staff list from his administration floating on Facebook. How about that?

Oh let me hear it. Let me hear it. It's too early! He's cleaning the swamp! He's just warming up! It's all a conspiracy!

He has the GOP controlled congress at his fingertips. He has more control over DC through his own party since what? Reagan? Don't act like there's some conspiracy against him. He had the GOP lock step at the beginning and he flubbed. This is supposed to be the ultimate deal maker entering DC. Business prowess. But we're ending up with a joke of an administration. How long before we admit his administration isn't going anywhere? 2 years? 3 years? Maybe never for his most ardent supporters. You know who you are.

Oh I missed out his victories. Signing a bunch of executive orders. Just like Obama and his executive orders right? I'm sure.

Be sure to throw enough mud at me. I need enough to fill a bath. I got told from my bud it's good for the skin. (Throw them directly at me. Saves me the walk).

All these little things to try and distract from the Fusion GPS Dossier.

Your travel ban link is missing, by the way.

posted on Oct, 25 2017 @ 09:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: burnsE

That's really what it's all about isn't it?

posted on Oct, 25 2017 @ 09:53 AM
link   

Yeah, because the DNC ran and old white woman, and old white guy, and a middle aged white guy.

posted on Oct, 25 2017 @ 09:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: dawnstar
he needs to concentrate more on those battles that are important!! instead he seems to battling meaningless twitter wars, which he can't win simply because he's looking like an idiot just by engaging in them! the fact that alot of times he is attacking the republican congressmen isn't helping him at all! and, for yous who are cheering all these republicans opting out of running in 2017, you might want to think again. many of these guys have worked their way up to sitting as chairman in some pretty important committees... and who gets those seats depends on seniority. even if you do manage to replace them with your white separatist, christian domination candidates, it will be a few years before they manage to get to the point where they have any real power in congress. and, that's if you can even get them in office. ya see, I don't think your brand of republican is shared by the majority of american citizens, and I really believe that in many of these elections, if faced with an option of your candidate of choice and a moderate democrat, which most democrats in the south are, you will lose!!! you are giving the congress to the dems for crying out loud and cheering the whole danged time! you better be hoping the libertarian party comes out of the woodwork in a big way or that russia is helping yous out in the election process, otherwise, you are destroying the republican party and leaving us all facing years upon years of democratic insanity!

oh, and by the way, do a little research, see if you can find the link between the most recent travel ban, Chad, and four dead americans in Niger.. If what I am hearing is right, there might be one!!

You've been misled. It takes literal seconds to write a tweet. Somehow extending that to mean that these Twitter battles are taking up even a moderate portion of the President's time is dishonest, and whoever suggested that to you was pushing falsehoods. Considering the length of his day and the combined time it takes to engage in those "battles", you're talking about a tiny fraction of his attention. I know you all think Trump is a Neanderthal, but even they could multi-task.

And what you're hearing about Chad and Niger isn't right. You've been misled again. HuffPost recently blasted Rachel Maddow for insinuating there was some link. The entire premise is debunked by spending about 30 seconds on Google, like most of these harebrained theories.

Wherever you're getting your information from, I suggest you find a new source. They're feeding you a lot of garbage.

posted on Oct, 25 2017 @ 09:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: Wardaddy454

Yeah, because the DNC ran and old white woman, and old white guy, and a middle aged white guy.

You beat me to it. The only people of color in this Presidential race were Republicans. Unless you count Elizabeth Warren. She was almost a candidate, and she thinks she's like 1/32nd Cherokee, but won't take the DNA test to find out.

posted on Oct, 25 2017 @ 10:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: face23785

originally posted by: Wardaddy454

You beat me to it. The only people of color in this Presidential race were Republicans. Unless you count Elizabeth Warren. She was almost a candidate, and she thinks she's like 1/32nd Cherokee, but won't take the DNA test to find out.

I'm sure we should just trust her.

posted on Oct, 25 2017 @ 10:18 AM
link   
a reply to: face23785

first, I get my information from alot of sources, both US and other countries, but like I said in my post, there may be a connection, since I've only heard it from one, and well, haven't really followed it up.
as far as trump's tweets, well, ya, I am sure that trump can multi-task, but at the same time, those tweets do seem to be more destructive than constructive. which is the bulk of the message in my post.

posted on Oct, 25 2017 @ 10:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: Trueman
a reply to: Southern Guardian

Every time I checked your threads or posts, I found you attacking the President of the United States.

You are in the wrong side.

Hmm, what does that say about those who attacked Obama?

And people laugh when I say ATS is pro-government.

posted on Oct, 25 2017 @ 10:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: Mandroid7
Trump is good for business and hard working families.

If you hate Trump, you are probably not in that catagory.

Is this place turing into a giant diaper changing station or what?

Quit whining, start your own business, and prosper, or whine about it to strangers on the internet.

You will be taxed less and you can leave it to your family easier now.

It's your choice, The ball is in your court, if you still have a heartbeat use it to prosper not troll.

I love these comments.

When it comes to Hillary stubbed her toe threads, no one talks about how ATS has become a diaper changing station.

But if you say something "bad," about dear messiah....

Lol, cultists

posted on Oct, 25 2017 @ 10:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: dawnstar
a reply to: face23785

first, I get my information from alot of sources, both US and other countries, but like I said in my post, there may be a connection, since I've only heard it from one, and well, haven't really followed it up.
as far as trump's tweets, well, ya, I am sure that trump can multi-task, but at the same time, those tweets do seem to be more destructive than constructive. which is the bulk of the message in my post.

I encourage you to read the article I linked. It destroys that "connection". And it's from HuffPost, not exactly Trump's biggest defenders. If you can read that and still think there's any merit to that theory, I can't help you.

posted on Oct, 25 2017 @ 10:34 AM
link   
In 10 months Trump has exposed the biased corruption in the lamestream media and the blatant corruption in both houses of congress.... I'd say he's done A LOT!

posted on Oct, 25 2017 @ 10:50 AM
link   

You would have to be stupid to think Trump doesn't have a tough battle after kicking hardcore Republican and Democratic @$$. Both sides are still sore losers.

Just look at the Bush and Clinton families, they're stiill crying about Trump. Bunch of sore losers trying to pull a Carter on Trump.

posted on Oct, 25 2017 @ 12:00 PM
link   
And today a new executive order revamping the refugee program, including expanding investigation into their online and social media footprint to see if they've been radicalized, which is something both sides of the aisle have been saying we should do for years.

That's a win for everyone, including Trump.

posted on Oct, 25 2017 @ 12:07 PM
link   

But my 401k loves me some Trump.

posted on Oct, 25 2017 @ 12:08 PM
link   
Trump did get us out of the Trans Pacific Partnership and the Paris Climate Accord. A couple of wins for US sovereignty in my book.

posted on Oct, 25 2017 @ 12:10 PM
link   
a reply to: VictorVonDoom

The Paris Accord was my favorite. They even admitted it essentially did nothing, yet somehow it was a disaster when we pulled out of it.

Sorry, we're not paying billions for a feel-good, do-nothing measure.

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join