It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

10 months in and the Trump Administration can't seem to win anything.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 25 2017 @ 04:09 AM
link   
a reply to: ADSE255

LOL

I thought you were going to come back with some crazy insult about being hungry.

I was wondering just what you were going to say and kinda looking forward to it.

LOL

Enjoy your food man.

posted on Oct, 25 2017 @ 04:18 AM
link   
a reply to: Krahzeef_Ukhar

I don't care about his positives.

Yet.... once again.... you asked for it in your very first post. Which I directed right back to you to post as a response to the OP.

So post.

You say I have no objectivity.

You're more than welcome to your opinion.

What's his positives? I have no objectivity so surely, I've neglected his important positives right?

posted on Oct, 25 2017 @ 04:22 AM
link   
a reply to: ravenshadow13

5 jobs a master's degree and can't afford insurance? UPS is hiring and they will pay for your insurance.

posted on Oct, 25 2017 @ 04:27 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

With so many accomplishments WITHOUT HELP from Congress,

That makes zero significant accomplishments.

You need to understand that DC is not full of yes men. Just like the country, DC is diverse with different interests, ideology. As president, you are expected to work with Congress to get things done. This means compromise, this means leadership and this means a mutual understanding. Trump briefly displayed what it means to be president about a month or two ago when he crossed the aisle and made a deal with the Democrats on the dreamers. Unfortunately that didn't last long and he fell right off the wagon again.

What do you expect?

Really, what?

He comes in as president and everybody in DC should bow and be yes men and women?

What you think this is Turkey? Syria? Russia? Is that what you're really complaining about? Sounds to me like it.

posted on Oct, 25 2017 @ 04:32 AM
link   
a reply to: Southern Guardian

This is similar to a complaint I have about Obama that he was unable to compromise with the Republicans to get things accomplished. I feel our country needs "a great negotiator" someone who can put aside their partisan ideals to work with the opposition to compromise for the greater good of our country.

posted on Oct, 25 2017 @ 04:37 AM
link   

He has accomplished plenty of things, if your willing to entertain there is a an evil behind the scenes secretly controlling us all, from their perspective he's doing a bang up job.

Other than that I like that he has big hands and waves them around a lot, that good stuff right there.

To blame Hillary for his win is silly.
edit on 25-10-2017 by hopenotfeariswhatweneed because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 25 2017 @ 04:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: RalagaNarHallas
got a scotus pick through in weeks what obama couldnt do in years? slowly stocked the lower federal courts(54 pending) ? consumer confidence index at 125.6? 32 bills through congress 3rd highest i believe in first 100 days? killed the TPP?illegal border crossings down 40%? 100 million to flint to clean up their water? slowly but consistently getting rid of obama era regulations? Inflatin down dow up? houses selling like hotcakes in average of 45 days on market?with help from the kurds isis is getting wipped out? kept Guantanamo bay open? cancle the us involvement in paris accords?

got rid of obama's excutive order on guns? driving liberals fabulously mad by the fact that he is in fact the president?

originally posted by: dashen
seriously, anything is true if your shut your eyes and yell LALALALALALALALALA

LIST OF SIGNED LEGISLATION

Come on OP, don't ignore certain posts because they demolish the premise of your thread, these people have provided what you demanded of others in here. At least rebut or concede the points.

posted on Oct, 25 2017 @ 04:41 AM
link   
a reply to: mOjOm

Yeah i know

And thanks lol. You'll have to join me for herring stew next time.
edit on 25-10-2017 by ADSE255 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 25 2017 @ 04:48 AM
link   
a reply to: BelowLowAnnouncement

You think Trump signing legislation equals him accomplishing something in the Whitehouse.

Tell me, did Trump campaign on The Bob Dole Gold Medal Act huh? Did he?

What's his true accomplishments? Not what he "signed" that was just passed onto him and what executive orders he could just ram in. Accomplishments? Or maybe I should re-phrase this to positives??
edit on 25-10-2017 by Southern Guardian because: link

posted on Oct, 25 2017 @ 04:55 AM
link   

Try again? You have only responded (and not very convincingly) to one of the quotes in my post, I'd rather let you finish before I try again.

edit: I see you removed the "Try again" snark from your last post.
edit on 25/10/2017 by BelowLowAnnouncement because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 25 2017 @ 04:57 AM
link   

No no, I made my point.

Ball is in your court now.

posted on Oct, 25 2017 @ 04:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: Southern Guardian

No no, I made my point.

Ball is in your court now.

Your silence on it has certainly made a point, yes. Enjoy your day

posted on Oct, 25 2017 @ 05:00 AM
link   

No accomplishments? Just executive orders and legislation pushed by congress for him to sign? That's it? Not really the challenging response I expected.

You move along now. I'll still be here waiting for a decent response.

posted on Oct, 25 2017 @ 05:03 AM
link   

Trump is a moron and is hurting people more than he is helping. That being said both the reps and the dems in office are morons too. They really weren't doing anything before Trump took office except spend money the country don't have. Have to pay back all those big money donors somehow now don't you. We are so flucked as a people.

edit on 25-10-2017 by Tarzan the apeman. because: Because they let me.

posted on Oct, 25 2017 @ 05:03 AM
link   
a reply to: ADSE255

Never had herring before.

I'm a big fan of Blackened Salmon Chowder though.

posted on Oct, 25 2017 @ 05:11 AM
link   

You shield your protest behind an anonymous ATS account, therefore your words have no value. But you feel pride of your position. Pure fantasy and political wet dreams.

posted on Oct, 25 2017 @ 05:19 AM
link   
Your president is not the Messiah, it can't be in an openingpost together like that. He is your leader, there is only one Messiah and that isn't like a role that can be passed on like a POTUS.

posted on Oct, 25 2017 @ 05:28 AM
link   
a reply to: Trueman

You shield your protest behind an anonymous ATS account,

What's your real name and real address? Post it on here. Post your FB while you're at it.

You first since this is the standard you wish to apply for members on here.

Pure fantasy and political wet dreams.

The only wet dream here is that of a Trump supporter. The one with true freemarket capitalism and a 2000 mile long wall. Oh and Jesus. Let's not forget Jesus.

Oh Jesus.

posted on Oct, 25 2017 @ 05:30 AM
link   
a reply to: spliffster

Is that Jesus? Oh well what do you know! I was just having a conversation about him with Trueman here.

You two should meet.

posted on Oct, 25 2017 @ 06:05 AM
link   
a reply to: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

the establishment gave us a middle finger (and a continuous one) for not electing one of theirs.

And I do admit, Teflon Don has no victories. But who needs actual progress when you have Twitter and Fake News... and FOX!
edit on 25-10-2017 by cenpuppie because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join