It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

10 months in and the Trump Administration can't seem to win anything.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 25 2017 @ 03:05 AM
link   
a reply to: ADSE255

[ raises hand ]... BLT on toast, medium heavy on the Miracle Whip and a large glass of milk please.

posted on Oct, 25 2017 @ 03:05 AM
link   
a reply to: Mandroid7

It is embarrassing how people can be easily brainwashed by the MSM to think a certain biased agenda. So many lies the MSM published to favour the DNC and yet it is like people are zombies in listening to every Fake News that is SPAT on them.

How disgusting the MSM and DNC have worked hard to divide the country. Utterly shameful all this bickering. I have an idea, get out of your comfy chair or sofa and YOU go make America Great Again if you weren't so freaking lazy. Go get a second or third job to help out in the economy and quit your damn whining and complaining.

posted on Oct, 25 2017 @ 03:09 AM
link   
a reply to: Southern Guardian

Every time I checked your threads or posts, I found you attacking the President of the United States.

You are in the wrong side.

posted on Oct, 25 2017 @ 03:10 AM
link   

Unless your business happens to be in the field of protecting the earth, in which case you’re actually wrong.

posted on Oct, 25 2017 @ 03:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: dashen
seriously, anything is true if your shut your eyes and yell LALALALALALALALALA

LIST OF SIGNED LEGISLATION

Your facts are meaningless here.

posted on Oct, 25 2017 @ 03:12 AM
link   

Trump is good for business

That's why he's lost $600 million in his own business this year alone? How about his 4 bankcruptcies? Oh yes. He got a small $1 millon loan and a further what? $40 or so million from his father's death? He certainly is good for business right? In your eyes I'm sure he is.

and hard working families.

Because we believe the wealth will trickle down into your pocket.

My dear.

posted on Oct, 25 2017 @ 03:13 AM
link   
a reply to: Skywatcher2011

I have 5 jobs, a Master’s degree, desirable skills and still can’t afford healthcare deductibles without Obamacare, and can’t afford to move out of my struggling neighborhood. You think things are great? They are for privileged folks in privileged areas, I gusss.

posted on Oct, 25 2017 @ 03:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: Southern Guardian
Maybe you should take say, a few minutes, and think about why? Why in this post of yours, addressed to me, did you not think to include anything positive?

Hmm.

Because it's irrelevant.
You're as concerned with the tally of good vs bad as I am.

For the record, I'm sure the bad tally would win.
It's just a shame that people are self censoring and are unwilling to look at any victories.

posted on Oct, 25 2017 @ 03:14 AM
link   
a reply to: Trueman

Every time I checked your threads or posts, I found you attacking the President of the United States.

No. No I should be obedient to the president of these United States? We should not be critical of him right?

Obedience to the messiah? Right? That's what you want.

Obama on the other hand. I can have at it right? I bet.

I'd bet my bottom dollar on that.

posted on Oct, 25 2017 @ 03:16 AM
link   
a reply to: mOjOm

It Is good. Ham and cheese yum.

posted on Oct, 25 2017 @ 03:19 AM
link   
a reply to: Krahzeef_Ukhar

Because it's irrelevant.

Yet you asked for those positives in your very own posts. So how can you claim this to be irrelevant if you yourself asked for this? Contradictary I think.

This is a forum. We post threads on here. You have a choice to post. You've made the choice to reply to this thread. You've made the choice to ask for positives. Your 'irrelevant' claim doesn't jive with your actions.

Where's his positives? You have Google. Go at it.

posted on Oct, 25 2017 @ 03:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: DAVID64
a reply to: ADSE255

[ raises hand ]... BLT on toast, medium heavy on the Miracle Whip and a large glass of milk please.

Done.

posted on Oct, 25 2017 @ 03:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: ADSE255

Not surprising. He's up to his waste in sh# from what the Obama Administration left behind. Shovels won't make a dent. The President is gonna need a God sized bulldozer for that mess.

Remember when Obama blamed Bush for the same thing, and you all thought that was dumb?

Take responsibility. It's time.

posted on Oct, 25 2017 @ 03:40 AM
link   
a reply to: Skywatcher2011

I agree dude it's burning me out.

It's always easier to point and complain.

That's another that pisses me off, the jobs thing. If you want money that has value offer some gd value.

A day job flippin' burgers won't cut it. Small business is the answer imo.

Christ, sell t-shirts on Facebook, or some other thing, it doesn't matter, produce something, a service whatever.

The web made your potential clients massive overnight.

Move on if it doesn't work. Try again and again, till something does.

This country was built on small business, and big business needs a competition beatdown.

You will never relax if you don't do the hard work up front to get there.

It makes life a job instead of enjoyment when you work for someone for bill money.

Nobody even uses basic guides to success anymore.

like today I need to do a,b,c and d to get me closer to my goal of z.

Sorry, not trying to give life lessons rant here, getting off topic.

posted on Oct, 25 2017 @ 03:43 AM
link   

a reply to: Kandinsky

You and me both my friend.

I see a split in the GOP after that. I hope to see a split in the Democratic Party as well after what they did to Bernie. Hey it may be a mess... but maybe some good will come out of it. It will start with his resignation to spark these necessary changes.

Yes, let's hope some good comes from all this and that it's potentially a 'teachable moment' for both parties. They should heed this warning shot and realise how deep the dissatisfaction goes. These are extraordinary times and our prospective leaders ought to appreciate public sentiments run deep.

a reply to: mOjOm

We'll have to wait and see how things go for him. I imagine him being furious about the way he's been received and constantly frustrated by the lack of Republican support. Then there's the 24/7 mockery across the world to cope with. He's found a happy place watching Fox News, but it's not going to help the guy's overall anxiety at being disliked by his own party as well as many other places.

Eventually the only rational option he'll have is to quit. It'll sting, but it'll be better than dwindling approval ratings and the prospect of being told to go. The upsides are numerous too. He'll have a mythic status amongst his base supporters and will make plenty of money for the business. He's even scored the win of making sure the super rich can pay way less Estate Tax. On top of that, his family members might be able to stay in politics so he's done a solid for them too. So yeah, I think he can walk away and tell himself he won bigly.

posted on Oct, 25 2017 @ 03:45 AM
link   
The press hasnt been discussing what hes up to but hes made drastic changes that will be felt for decades. He is remaking the justice system, rewriting environmental rules, overhauling public-lands administration, and greenlighting major infrastructure projects. Not to mention removing banking regulations. all the while the press ignores these screaming about Russia. Ive been watching and some of the changes are bad and would have been fought if the press wasnt distracted. Just the federal judges hes been quietly appointing will make a huge difference. Hes appointed 44 so far and has 94 more to go. Hes opened up lands to drilling including the gulfof mexico. Hes even done things i think most would be concerned over. Trump reversed an Obama administration rule that blocked coal-mining operations from dumping waste into waterways.

But by all means keep screaming about stupid things like him being a nazi etc. Hes all ready reversed most of obamas accomplishments and no one noticed.
edit on 10/25/17 by dragonridr because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 25 2017 @ 03:51 AM
link   

Where's his positives? You have Google. Go at it.

I don't care about his positives.
What interests me is that you don't either.

When you have no objectivity what is the point of the discussion?

posted on Oct, 25 2017 @ 03:51 AM
link   

With so many accomplishments WITHOUT HELP from Congress, imagine what a little Congressional assistance will yield for this great nation and our President!

posted on Oct, 25 2017 @ 03:52 AM
link   
a reply to: Jefferton

No. I don't believe I remember that. But we know how those guys operate publically already. They've done it for several decades .Trump's not one of them. He ain't in the big club.

posted on Oct, 25 2017 @ 04:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: ADSE255
a reply to: Jefferton

Trump's not one of them. He ain't in the big club.

If you really believe that, you are kidding yourself.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join