It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

10 months in and the Trump Administration can't seem to win anything.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 25 2017 @ 02:33 AM
link   
a reply to: Southern Guardian
So is there absolutely nothing positive you can take from the first 10 months?

Do you think that says more about his focus or yours?

+1 more 
posted on Oct, 25 2017 @ 02:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: ADSE255
a reply to: mOjOm

Did I say that? No. You did.

I think we all know where the Sh# stems from though. Don't we.

Trump or those backing him and advising him like Bannon and Mercer.

posted on Oct, 25 2017 @ 02:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: mOjOm
a reply to: ADSE255

Obama left him far better off than he's going to leave the next President for sure.

Excuse me while I burst into laugher. Obama left us race wars in his war path. Among other problems.

posted on Oct, 25 2017 @ 02:36 AM
link   

I think he'll quit by the end of next year because he's struggling to find victories and hates to be disliked. He'll shift the onus onto the media and GOP and resign blaming 'the swamp.'

I worry what will come next to fill the vacuum. Will Blues and Reds be tempted to field dramatic, divisive candidates? Will Bannon's political brigade create more partisan division in an already terminally divisive political climate? Who, or what, will fill the space left by Trump?

+5 more 
posted on Oct, 25 2017 @ 02:39 AM
link   
a reply to: ADSE255

Oh really???

There still ins't any race war happening even now. Just a bunch of bigots fighting about BS. Not even to the level of gang fights quite yet. Certainly not a war.

But keep dreaming because I know that's what you really want to happen so you can justify all that hate you have stored up.

posted on Oct, 25 2017 @ 02:39 AM
link   
seriously, anything is true if your shut your eyes and yell LALALALALALALALALA

LIST OF SIGNED LEGISLATION

+2 more 
posted on Oct, 25 2017 @ 02:40 AM
link   
a reply to: Krahzeef_Ukhar

So is there absolutely nothing positive you can take from the first 10 months?

Yes. Yes literally nothing positive.

It's very telling from your own post as well. You never pointed out anything positive to counter the OP. Maybe you should take say, a few minutes, and think about why? Why in this post of yours, addressed to me, did you not think to include anything positive?

Hmm.

+3 more 
posted on Oct, 25 2017 @ 02:40 AM
link   
a reply to: Kandinsky

I don't know. I don't see him as the type to quit anything. He'll either stick it out to the end and shift the blame everywhere else. Or he'll have a stroke because of it.

I just don't think his ego will ever let him quit.

posted on Oct, 25 2017 @ 02:41 AM
link   

Are you hungry? I am. Be right back and hold that thought.

posted on Oct, 25 2017 @ 02:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: ADSE255

Are you hungry? I am. Be right back and hold that thought.

Well this should be good.

posted on Oct, 25 2017 @ 02:42 AM
link   
a reply to: Kandinsky

You and me both my friend.

I see a split in the GOP after that. I hope to see a split in the Democratic Party as well after what they did to Bernie. Hey it may be a mess... but maybe some good will come out of it. It will start with his resignation to spark these necessary changes.

posted on Oct, 25 2017 @ 02:46 AM
link   

Isn't that pretty much what Obama and fans did for 8 years?

posted on Oct, 25 2017 @ 02:47 AM
link   
I honesty didn't think he would make it past 100 days.

Call me surprised that he has made it this far.

posted on Oct, 25 2017 @ 02:48 AM
link   

By now I expected tp see the formation of an American Infrastructure Bank and a Trillion dollars in spending on Civil Infrastructure via P3's or Public Private Partnerships.

Didn't even begin to happen..

posted on Oct, 25 2017 @ 02:49 AM
link   

Trump keeps losing because he's not conservative enough.

posted on Oct, 25 2017 @ 02:50 AM
link   
a reply to: AnkhMorpork

Would be good to see money invested in infrastructure but forget about it. Not happening.

+8 more 
posted on Oct, 25 2017 @ 02:51 AM
link   
got a scotus pick through in weeks what obama couldnt do in years? slowly stocked the lower federal courts(54 pending) ? consumer confidence index at 125.6? 32 bills through congress 3rd highest i believe in first 100 days? killed the TPP?illegal border crossings down 40%? 100 million to flint to clean up their water? slowly but consistently getting rid of obama era regulations? Inflatin down dow up? houses selling like hotcakes in average of 45 days on market?with help from the kurds isis is getting wipped out? kept Guantanamo bay open? cancle the us involvement in paris accords?

got rid of obama's excutive order on guns? driving liberals fabulously mad by the fact that he is in fact the president?

posted on Oct, 25 2017 @ 02:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: Metallicus
This is what happens when ‘We the People’ go against the candidate the media and Establishment tell us to elect. The good news is we get to see both Democrats and Republicans exposed for the assholes they truly are.

Well so far they have failed with the Russia, Russia, thing.. the sexist thing.. The unhinged thing is the latest and most popular today... Nothing about the million jobs created, the supreme court nomination/conformation, the consumer confidence at a 16 year high as shown by the never before high of the stock market..

16 year low for unemployment..companies that were moving operations overseas are now and have promised to build and hire in America..Food stamp use is down to its' lowest level in 7 years.

By most reports illegal immigration is down by 70 percent... MS-13 the Gang Bangers wish Trump had never noticed them for sure.. Trump started a commission on election fraud... I can't wait until the full report comes out...

We will never hear anything about Trump's accomplishments on CNN, MSN, and the other hired and paid for character assassins that some actually take for gospel and truth.. In the mean time Trump just keeps on Keeping on.

posted on Oct, 25 2017 @ 02:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: AnkhMorpork

By now I expected tp see the formation of an American Infrastructure Bank and a Trillion dollars in spending on Civil Infrastructure via P3's or Public Private Partnerships.

Didn't even begin to happen..

What are you talking about! Communism will never work by giving money to people for do civil infrastructure work.

If we cut taxes for billionaires they will have MORE money. Once the billionaires have more money it will create more jobs as the money trickles down. Cutting taxes for billionaires is the only answer.

posted on Oct, 25 2017 @ 02:56 AM
link   
Trump is good for business and hard working families.

If you hate Trump, you are probably not in that catagory.

Is this place turing into a giant diaper changing station or what?

Quit whining, start your own business, and prosper, or whine about it to strangers on the internet.

You will be taxed less and you can leave it to your family easier now.

It's your choice, The ball is in your court, if you still have a heartbeat use it to prosper not troll.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join