It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

10 months in and the Trump Administration can't seem to win anything.

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 26 2017 @ 03:33 AM
link   
nwtrucker let me just say, on a serious note, thank you for your respectful response to my post. Maybe this wasn't your intention or whatever, but props to your post here. Much respect. I'm sure we stand completely opposites in what we believe in, but I'm always willing to listen to those who make an effort to respectfully respond back.

I'd give you a Bud but I'm already sharing a bottle with JinMI and I've ran out.

a reply to: nwtrucker

I see it more like the glass half full as opposed to half empty. Having said that, I'd say as a Trump supporter that you are right. The Trump agenda is a failure.

Then again, I felt from the day of his election, his chances of success were slim to none. I also believe those of us that had an idea of the barriers he faced underestimated just how many hurdles there actual was....and are.

Well there's two kind of perspectives we can apply here. The first, from my side, is that Trump wholly underestimated the task at hand for much of his promises. This is the process through DC, the budget, support etc. Nothing to do with the MSM and 6 men sitting at a round table maintaining global control.

The second perspected, well Trump had no idea how much the "deep state" would block him.

The latter sounds dilusional to me. Atleast we can agree he hasn't been successful.

My current estimation is a three way gridlock. The Republicans, no friend of Trump, has locked down the legislative branch. The Democrats, no friend of Trump, has locked down the Judicial branch

I agree. He's not making many friends in DC that's for sure.

I can only conclude that the two parties are much closer to each other, in reality,

As a former Bernie supporter I agree.

The rest of your post, we'll just have to agree to disagree.

posted on Oct, 26 2017 @ 03:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: Southern Guardian
a reply to: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

He has accomplished plenty of things,

Like what? I'm seeing alot of posts about him accomplishing and achieving but nothing beyond that.

I've given a clear opening in the OP.

I hate to Be the bearer of bad news, but clarity is not your strong suit.

posted on Oct, 26 2017 @ 03:37 AM
link   

I'll take on your advice.

Now you said he's accomplished many things. I'm waiting for you to elaborate on this.

posted on Oct, 26 2017 @ 03:41 AM
link   
a reply to: butcherguy

No no, as far as I'm concerned, he blamed Hillary. He's included the establishment, but because Hillary didn't get her chance, Trump is getting all this heat.

Either way, more excuses.

posted on Oct, 26 2017 @ 03:43 AM
link   
a reply to: LesMisanthrope

There is some truth to this, but Schadenfreude is a dangerous approach, because in your hatred you are also hoping for the failure of your country.

So not supporting Trump means you want your country to fail.

We've crossed into the world of cult mentality.

posted on Oct, 26 2017 @ 03:57 AM
link   
a reply to: Wardaddy454

All these little things to try and distract from the Fusion GPS Dossier.

That Dossier that has been around for months now? The OP has nothing to do with that.

The only person trying to distract here is you. Instead of derailing, address the points in the OP like a man.

Your travel ban link is missing, by the way.

Here we are:
www.npr.org...

Third time's a charm.

But hey you don't really care do you?

edit on 26-10-2017 by Southern Guardian because: The link AGAIN!

posted on Oct, 26 2017 @ 04:04 AM
link   
a reply to: Southern Guardian

Have a look around page 4 or so, I'm pretty sure I elaborated a little.

OK then for #s and giggles,...

He has managed to polarize the nation more so than ever, he is far more accomplished at riling the masses into a frenzy that shillary ever would have.
He has managed to pass legislation that destroys the environment and at the same time doing away with safety nets for the poorest among us.

Wars are getting closer and scarier and will likely affect the first world in a similar way the third world experiences it.

The downward spiral is edging ever closer, funny story, the amount of hate he received for saying it sucks to lose a family member but hey that what they signed up for to the military family that lost a son, to give you perspective our leader here Tony Abbot came out with and I quote... "# happens " as a reply to a family member that was lost at war.

posted on Oct, 26 2017 @ 04:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: Metallicus
This is what happens when ‘We the People’ go against the candidate the media and Establishment tell us to elect. The good news is we get to see both Democrats and Republicans exposed for the assholes they truly are.

I keep saying that one good thing about trump is going to be the rise in independent voters.

posted on Oct, 26 2017 @ 04:08 AM
link   
I knew this post was going to be fun when I saw this:

According to the commies:

My goodness I'm a commie.

a reply to: JBurns

Truth of the matter is that his failures - to date - has been caused primarily by the deep state

I can't take you seriously.

I mean this is a conspiracy website I know but.... I just can't.

I can't.

Activists judges have exceeded the scope of their duty and infringed on the President's lawful authority

So I'll conclude then that any Judge that rules against Trump and his cult of supporters are "activist".... ok. It's not new one.

Freedom of religion only applies to the Government in regard to citizens of this country - it has nothing to do with foreign nationals. Constitutional rights simply don't apply to non-citizens.

hese words, from Section One of the 14th Amendment to the Constitution rank along with the Constitution's Bill of Rights as — in these precincts — the most important in world and American history:

No state shall make or enforce any law which shall abridge the privileges or immunities of citizens of the United States; nor shall any state deprive any person of life, liberty or property, without due process of law; nor deny to any person within its jurisdiction the equal protection of the laws.

Yes, illegal aliens have constitutional rights.

posted on Oct, 26 2017 @ 04:30 AM
link   
Not supporting your captain is poor sportsmanship, is bad for chemistry and impacts success.

Is a sports analogy totally out of place here?

Unfortunately cult mentality has already been established.
The very fact that people felt so strongly about 2 of the most flawed candidates in history proves that.

posted on Oct, 26 2017 @ 04:37 AM
link   
a reply to: Krahzeef_Ukhar

Not supporting your captain is poor sportsmanship,

Not supporting Trump is poort sportsmanship? That's a new one. So when is it acceptable to not support the President?

Never? Color me curious on your position here.

Unfortunately cult mentality has already been established.
The very fact that people felt so strongly about 2 of the most flawed candidates in history proves that.

This comment from you right here is interesting.

You imply at first, not supporting your captain (which by that you mean Trump) is poor sportsmanship, but then you admit above that he is (and I'll assume you mean both him and Hillary, correct me here) among the two most flawed.

But not supporting this very flawed candidate is bad sportsmanship still? While he's flaws are currently running amuck in this country? Something you can't seem to deny.

You're not making sense here.

posted on Oct, 26 2017 @ 04:44 AM
link   

He has managed to polarize the nation more so than ever, he is far more accomplished at riling the masses into a frenzy that shillary ever would have.

So riling up the people into a frenzy is a worthy accomplishment as president?

Not, I don't know..... running and leading the country? As his role is intended?

This isn't really an accomplishment as president. It is an accomplishment of a troll. Trump gets that tick. Unfortunately this thread isn't about his accomplishments as a troll.

Tony Abbot came out with and I quote... "# happens " as a reply to a family member that was lost at war.

Don't like Tony Abbot, was verymuch opposed to the Iraq war in the 2000s.

posted on Oct, 26 2017 @ 04:51 AM
link   

Just because you do not view it as an accomplishment doesn't make it so.

What if someone has an opposing view to your own and profits from all this,i bet they would argue as vehemently it was a success.

posted on Oct, 26 2017 @ 04:53 AM
link   

He's accomplished being a troll.

He hasn't accomplished anything as president, something he was elected by many voters to do.

This is what I'm getting from you, and you seem to be proud of it.

It's really sad.

posted on Oct, 26 2017 @ 05:30 AM
link   

Not supporting Trump is poort sportsmanship? That's a new one. So when is it acceptable to not support the President?

Never? Color me curious on your position here.

Support them blindly until they do something you disagree with, then be neutral to respect the democratic process.
The chance to oppose him has passed.

It's acceptable to openly oppose them when once warcrimes start.

This comment from you right here is interesting.

You imply at first, not supporting your captain (which by that you mean Trump) is poor sportsmanship, but then you admit above that he is (and I'll assume you mean both him and Hillary, correct me here) among the two most flawed.

But not supporting this very flawed candidate is bad sportsmanship still? While he's flaws are currently running amuck in this country? Something you can't seem to deny.

You're not making sense here.

It's about respecting your fellow man and their vote regardless how poorly they choose. You should support Mike Tyson as president if that's what the people want.

To clarify, I guess my line of thinking is that democracy is more important than America.
The DNC made Trump president by cheating Bernie, they are the real monsters here as they stood in the way of fair elections.

Does that make it clearer?

Also... I think a better sports analogy would be firing the coach because the players don't listen to them. Maybe the best way to go is to respect the position until even the Trump cultists start opposing him.

That shows a respect for democracy and an understanding of your own bias without a single warcrime needed.
edit on 26-10-2017 by Krahzeef_Ukhar because: editing is fun

posted on Oct, 26 2017 @ 06:33 AM
link   

He can't win because every thing seemed to be about his perceived nemesis Obama, undo Obama no matter the consequence, if it makes sense or not, another , he really don't know how to play with the other kids in the sandbox, even those willing to play with him.
He is a cry baby.
edit on 26-10-2017 by Spider879 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 26 2017 @ 08:16 AM
link   
OP, since you conveniently ignored this the first time I asked, I'll post it again:

a reply to: BelowLowAnnouncement

No accomplishments? Just executive orders and legislation pushed by congress for him to sign? That's it? Not really the challenging response I expected.

You move along now. I'll still be here waiting for a decent response.

This is a curious double standard considering that some of the "failures" you're citing would have required legislation pushed up to him to sign through Congress. So does legislation count or not? You can't have it both ways.

posted on Oct, 26 2017 @ 08:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: 3NL1GHT3N3D1
You must understand, they're not going to change their minds. The constant attacks by the media on Trump have pretty much sealed the deal in these people's minds, they are pro-Trump til they die.

Those in power set this past election up in such a way that these diehard types of Trump supporters will never see that he is a failure, the media has painted him as the outsider who is a victim of constant lies so that his supporters will never recognize his failures and flat out flaws as a human being, he's always the "victim". They've set up a persecution complex around Trump and his supporters so that they will continue to blame everyone but Trump for this Administrations failures.

They set it up in a way that if Trump succeeds It's all his glory and his glory alone, if he fails then it is not his fault but the fault of those who are against him. It's a win win situation for Trump, absolutely no personal responsibility whatsoever, his supporters will shift blame for him.

Just read some of the replies so far, they say "this is what you get when you elect an outsider" which is basically a confession of Trump's failures yet at the same time they are not confessing Trump is a failure because "the establishment".

It's cognitive dissonance and everything is going exactly how those in power want it to go. They got their guy in there.

Yeah, we'll see if he writes a book about it and calls it "Fake News" when he's done. Maybe hit the Welsh Book Club circuit like hillary.

But you guys forgot about WW3! That has to count for sumpthin, right?

That's a pretty big thing to accomplish. No one will forget that! Maybe.

Something NO American president has ever done before! Eacha black hart out, hillary.

Probably fail at that too, tho. He'll start it and the USA will lose due to no uranium, end up occupied by Madagascar or Denmark or god forbid, both.

Oh well, only been 10 months.

I'm ready to give him 2 terms, just to make sure.

posted on Oct, 26 2017 @ 08:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: dragonridr

originally posted by: Dudemo5

originally posted by: kosmicjack
What's so insane is the wingers dancing around a metaphorical bonfire about McCain, Corker and Flake - when Trump himself is the biggest obstruction to his own agenda.

You are absolutely correct.

Trump can't get anything done mostly because of Trump.

Agreed he is his own worst enemy. I think the skills that made him a good businessman makes him a lousy politician.

If "WE the People" wanted another politician, don't you think we would have elected one?

MAGA!!

posted on Oct, 26 2017 @ 08:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: dawnstar
he needs to concentrate more on those battles that are important!! instead he seems to battling meaningless twitter wars, which he can't win simply because he's looking like an idiot just by engaging in them! the fact that alot of times he is attacking the republican congressmen isn't helping him at all! and, for yous who are cheering all these republicans opting out of running in 2017, you might want to think again. many of these guys have worked their way up to sitting as chairman in some pretty important committees... and who gets those seats depends on seniority. even if you do manage to replace them with your white separatist, christian domination candidates, it will be a few years before they manage to get to the point where they have any real power in congress. and, that's if you can even get them in office. ya see, I don't think your brand of republican is shared by the majority of american citizens, and I really believe that in many of these elections, if faced with an option of your candidate of choice and a moderate democrat, which most democrats in the south are, you will lose!!! you are giving the congress to the dems for crying out loud and cheering the whole danged time! you better be hoping the libertarian party comes out of the woodwork in a big way or that russia is helping yous out in the election process, otherwise, you are destroying the republican party and leaving us all facing years upon years of democratic insanity!

oh, and by the way, do a little research, see if you can find the link between the most recent travel ban, Chad, and four dead americans in Niger.. If what I am hearing is right, there might be one!!

That you Rachel?

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join