It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

10 months in and the Trump Administration can't seem to win anything.

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 25 2017 @ 09:29 PM
link   
a reply to: murphy22

And you sound like a dumb Trump supporter.

posted on Oct, 25 2017 @ 09:31 PM
link   
a reply to: Assessor
It'll all come out in the wash. Nobody can hide from history. Especially not in America. But they're trying to change that. Soon or later, it'll be against a "law" to doubt, a "law" enacted for your own good... Because you have no friggen idea what's best for you.

posted on Oct, 25 2017 @ 09:32 PM
link   
I got something they won and its a frikin big one, TRUMPS (pun intended) all of yours combined.

You ready for it? The presidency of the United Stated of America, talk about accomplishing goals and WINNING.

Makes all your seem silly and childish huh?

posted on Oct, 25 2017 @ 09:33 PM
link   
a reply to: spiritualzombie

Good! Because that's how I aimed.

posted on Oct, 25 2017 @ 09:39 PM
link   
a reply to: notsure1

I know, Bam! Trump's the boss! And they can't get onboard with it. Just like they wanted us to get onboard with the Kenyan... At least I know, Trump's an American just like J.F.K. J.F.K. by the way, was also very loose around chicks, along with Clinton. But per Hillary, "That's all in the passed".

posted on Oct, 25 2017 @ 11:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: LesMisanthrope
a reply to: mOjOm

"Locker Room Talk" has been in use at least since the 50's.

Google Ngram Viewer

People who think Trump's comments are "locker room talk," have never been in a locker room... lol.

But then again, I'm not a billionaire raised with a silver spoon so maybe it's how they do speak in locker rooms.

posted on Oct, 25 2017 @ 11:13 PM
link   
a reply to: mOjOm

So true, they are like a bad neighbor in many ways. They annoy the crap out of you, but never do anything that would cross the "illegal" threshold. In this instance, NK is a nuisance but hasn't taken any overt action to prompt that total-destruction response. They've made some threats (which amounts to little more than posturing) and even launched some missiles but none of that rises to the level of strategic nuclear response.

At this point, I think a preventative strike over anything short of a demonstrable imminent launch of nuclear warhead tipped missiles from NK would ruin our standing in the world and discredit our moral standing. Perhaps an invasion of SK would also justify such action, but that is probably just about it. Destroying an entire country and its population is of course a last resort, especially considering it would only take a single Ohio class boomer to accomplish that mission. NK surely has no doubt in our ability to carry out such a threat, so I can only assume KJU is posturing.

KJU probably wants NK to be a similar footing as the U.S., even though his power is a total façade coupled with actual nuclear weapons. NK has no power to solve or mediate global conflicts because they can't even get their domestic situation close to under control. Their citizens are subjects to a brutal dictatorship, and as you said, propaganda is force fed many times a day. Once NK citizens aren't starving in the streets I'll be impressed with his "Juche." Until then, IMHO, he's another tin pot dictator with something to prove to the world (that probably stems from some personal insecurity).

But I do agree totally in that anything short of an "all-or-nothing" response would be pretty ineffective at denuclearization. We could easily take KJU out of the picture, but that doesn't solve the nuclear problem. Either way, I think it is imperative we disarm his nuclear capability - even if through some covert cyber means, or experimental tech. Think SDI but on a much larger scale, to the point this protective "net" covers NK airspace 24/7/365

posted on Oct, 25 2017 @ 11:19 PM
link   
a reply to: spiritualzombie

Are you attempting to falsely equate lack of intelligence with voting preference?

My mistake, surely such an esteemed member as yourself would never commit any type of logical fallacy. You know, some people in this country vote for more than pop-culture fringe issues and identity politics, right? Not everyone is a single issue voter that sees important issues through partisan polarized glasses.

A great many of us voted for Trump for the same reason we voted for friggen Barrack Obama: HOPE AND CHANGE.

Hope that our country can be saved from the immoral mess that cronyism, money-influenced politics and special interests has created;

and

Change that can only occur when an old order is replaced by a new one.

Trump represents that new order, which has been in the making since the early Tea Party campaign successes. Prior to the Tea Party, putting up primary challengers against your own party was unheard of. The Tea Party is the ultimate example of non-partisanship, focusing instead SOLEY ON THE ISSUES and selecting representatives that will vote on those issues in accordance with the will of the silent majority in America - provided that will falls within the established framework of the Constitution.

But, again, I'm sure you'd never fall into the trap of presenting fallacies in defense of an extremely weak argument.

edit on 10/25/2017 by JBurns because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 25 2017 @ 11:50 PM
link   
It's not surprising Trump is failing. Well.. his supporters think he is nailing it, but I am really unsure why. So far his entire tenure has been signing a bevy of executive orders because that's the only way he knows how to get something enacted. And again, his followers blame everyone but Trump for this tactic. Everyone else is balking on Trump's "master plans."

Then there is the disturbing gameplan of Trump. It solely revolves around removing anything Obama put into place. That's it. The mind-controlled Trump sheep think this is a brilliant plan, even though it is moronic in so many ways. Trump should be focusing on the real needs of the country, and tackling real issues. Not playing revenge on Obama for being unable to prove his birther theories. Even if he were 100 PERCENT sure he was right.. if he were a responsible POTUS, that should matter exactly 0% in his plan for America.

Trump is about revenge. Revenge is not a very good trait for a President.

posted on Oct, 26 2017 @ 01:03 AM
link   
a reply to: fleabit

Agreed as far as Obama is concerned. I personally loved Obama, and found him to be stable and dependable even though he was also unable to enact change outside of signing EOs. This is largely due to that establishment/deep state I mentioned, and the total failure of congress-critters to enact the people's will.

Obstructionism has become a hallmark of congressional action, and illustates exactly why the Tea Party model of partisanless politics is the only true way forward. We cannot accept any more wasted time, and must demand action from congress or continue to primary out the lame duck congressional majority.

Removing the salaries of these officials would be a great start - career politicians need not apply. Limiting their terms would also be a great method also. Being in congress shouldn't be a job unto itself - rather an act each citizen does in good faith to serve his or her country.

posted on Oct, 26 2017 @ 01:33 AM
link   
a reply to: JBurns

Yeah, it's a sticky situation with NK. LIke you I think avoiding Nuclear Exchange needs to be completely avoided. For one I don't think something like that will stop with just NK. Once someone starts setting off Nukes allies get involved and before you know it we have a M.A.D situation happening.

Also, I have nothing against the NK people. They are unfortunately forced into hating us and believing their leader is a demi-god of sorts. Not their fault and they are made to be victims every day even if they don't realize it.

Honestly the best path is one of diplomacy either directly which clearly won't happen or indirectly through China which is more probable. I think Kim at least realizes that Alive is better than Dead for someone in his position and there's no good outcome from him starting something that big with us. That and China could very easily bring this all down to a simmer instead of a boil.

posted on Oct, 26 2017 @ 01:36 AM
link   
a reply to: Southern Guardian

Considering Both Political Parties are Corrupt as Hell , is it Any Wonder that President Trump cannot get these Political Parasites to Agree on Anything that would Help the American People Deal with their everyday Needs and Aspirations ? Afraid Not , those who Elect these Useless Eaters Deserve what they get in Return from them..........

posted on Oct, 26 2017 @ 02:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: Southern Guardian
a reply to: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

It took the very first comment to blame Hillary Clinton for Trump's muck ups. Seems to be the excuse for everything Trump fails in. What happened to personal responsibility? The most powerful man in office and we continue to blame the 2016 General election loser on Trump's failure as president.

How much worse can it get that that? Surely there's a better excuse. Surely.

Can you read? He didnt blame Hillary. It says right there in the one sentence post, can’t miss it. He blames the clogged up mess on the establishment.

ETA
And he is absolutely right. Oh and by the way “the establishment “ is both Republican AND Democrat
edit on 10/26/2017 by Alien Abduct because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 26 2017 @ 03:05 AM
link   
Urgh nightshift is a drag. But alas I'm here and I shall endeavour to reply to as many of you as possible. I need more mud. That bath is only a quarter full... and it's bad quality mud. I need more quality mud.

posted on Oct, 26 2017 @ 03:07 AM
link   
a reply to: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

He has accomplished plenty of things,

Like what? I'm seeing alot of posts about him accomplishing and achieving but nothing beyond that.

I've given a clear opening in the OP.

posted on Oct, 26 2017 @ 03:10 AM
link   
a reply to: Skywatcher2011

It is embarrassing how people can be easily brainwashed by the MSM to think a certain biased agenda. So many lies the MSM published to favour the DNC

So the "MSM" is to blame for Trumps failures? At what point do you, as a supporter, hold him accountable? Just curious? Does he get a pass because you're too ideologically insecure to objectively assess his performance?

At what point is he held accountable? I'd like to know the threshold.

I mean you can say never ya know? You'll still get stars on here I'm sure.

posted on Oct, 26 2017 @ 03:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: Southern Guardian
Urgh nightshift is a drag. But alas I'm here and I shall endeavour to reply to as many of you as possible. I need more mud. That bath is only a quarter full... and it's bad quality mud. I need more quality mud.

You could try standing for something instead of..well, whatever it is you're trying to achieve here.

Building something greater than what you see as inferior.

posted on Oct, 26 2017 @ 03:23 AM
link   
a reply to: dragonridr

The press hasnt been discussing what hes up to but hes made drastic changes that will be felt for decades.

ok.

He is remaking the justice system

What do you mean? The only thing he did was get a new Supreme Court Justice in and this wasn't his doing. The vacancy was held up by the GOP majority since 2015. He had nothing to do with it. He virtually just walked into office and the vacancy was there for him to choose somebody.

Outside of that, nothing else.

rewriting environmental rules,

Well he hasn't official left the Paris Accords yet as one of our eagle eyed members noted on here.

He's appointed the climate change denier to the EPA? They are ripping up environmental laws. I'm unsure how this is a benefit at all.

overhauling public-lands administration

Only recommendations at this stage.

greenlighting major infrastructure projects.

Fairly standard for all presidents. This isn't an accomplishment. Plenty of infrastructure projects came by Obama's desk, Bush's desk, Clinton's desk etc.

Now if Trump came up with a plan to develop a super duper luna base and this was all approved etc. then that's something you could argue.

Is there a Moon base in the works btw?

Hes appointed 44 so far and has 94 more to go.

Appointments are standard for presidents and he's in a special category of presidents who can't seem to fill his administration. Because it's toxic. And nobody sane enough would be willing to associate with him.

Trump reversed an Obama administration rule that blocked coal-mining operations from dumping waste into waterways.

Oh goodness another nail to the environment. What an achievement. And it's for coal of all energies? The most outdated fuel source to roam the Earth, naturally dying as it's completely useless with todays developments. But he wants to artificially keep it alive because well that's what the freemarket says he must do right?

Weak mud.

posted on Oct, 26 2017 @ 03:25 AM
link   
a reply to: JinMI

Oh my JinMI I'm not going anywhere. You're stuck with me buddy I'm sorry.

You want some of my bud? My last bottle but I'm willing to share it with you. No man deserves to go dry. No man.

posted on Oct, 26 2017 @ 03:26 AM
link   
a reply to: cosmania

Trump did more for veterans and the horrid VA system in 10 months

And what did he do?

new topics

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join