It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

10 months in and the Trump Administration can't seem to win anything.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+66 more 
posted on Oct, 25 2017 @ 02:06 AM
link   
I'm a lover of mud I admit. But on a serious note, it's been one loss after another ever since Trump was sworn in. There has been what? ZERO legislative victories under this administration. While I think that's a good thing considering the disasterous plans this adminstration had intended, I have to question at what point do they start worrying about all these losses? At what point do we start admitting that our, to be blunt, messiah, isn't doing it for us anymore? Do we just continue to make excuses? I mean it just sounds tiresome.

Repeal of Obamacare. Failed after 4 attempts.

The administration's travel ban. Failed. In fact the courts just shot down his latest ban a number of hours ago.

Trump's efforts to force the NFL to take action against kneelers to the anthem? Well that failed, NFL ruled policy unchanged after meeting. How's that for the $200K spent on Pence's little walk out stunt?

Abortion? Well the Trump administration isn't winning on this area either. Trump overruled: US appeal court sides with detained illegal immigrant teen seeking abortion.

His Tax plan is not looking groovy at all when fewer than a third of Americans back it.

Bringing back jobs to America? Remember Carrier? Some what? $7 million in tax cuts to keep some 1200 jobs in Inidiana? Well that's not looking promising now. No other victories on this end.

That lovely wall across the border? President Trump Says Mexico Will Pay for the Wall. But His Tax Plan Means Americans Will. He also can't seem to get enough support from his own party to fund it. Less than 25% apparently.

I mean he can't even get his own administration in order. Riddled with vacancies. Oh let's not start with those jumping the ship as well. Priebus and Bannon. He lost Flynn. Spicer? Who's next? There's a nifty "Apprentice" themed staff list from his administration floating on Facebook. How about that?

Oh let me hear it. Let me hear it. It's too early! He's cleaning the swamp! He's just warming up! It's all a conspiracy!

He has the GOP controlled congress at his fingertips. He has more control over DC through his own party since what? Reagan? Don't act like there's some conspiracy against him. He had the GOP lock step at the beginning and he flubbed. This is supposed to be the ultimate deal maker entering DC. Business prowess. But we're ending up with a joke of an administration. How long before we admit his administration isn't going anywhere? 2 years? 3 years? Maybe never for his most ardent supporters. You know who you are.

Oh I missed out his victories. Signing a bunch of executive orders. Just like Obama and his executive orders right? I'm sure.

Be sure to throw enough mud at me. I need enough to fill a bath. I got told from my bud it's good for the skin. (Throw them directly at me. Saves me the walk).

+40 more 
posted on Oct, 25 2017 @ 02:11 AM
link   
a reply to: Southern Guardian

It's almost as if the establishment have given us all a big F U for not electing the golden girl.

+50 more 
posted on Oct, 25 2017 @ 02:13 AM
link   
a reply to: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

It took the very first comment to blame Hillary Clinton for Trump's muck ups. Seems to be the excuse for everything Trump fails in. What happened to personal responsibility? The most powerful man in office and we continue to blame the 2016 General election loser on Trump's failure as president.

How much worse can it get that that? Surely there's a better excuse. Surely.
edit on 25-10-2017 by Southern Guardian because: 2016 NOT 2017 good lord.

+32 more 
link   

Perhaps if you took off your rose colored glasses you would understand what in fact is happening.

But that is unlikely to happen.

The problem is with the people on Capitol Hill.

All of those people bought and paid for by lobbyists. Huge $$$ rolling around the corridors of power.

All you can do is blame the one person trying to make real changes.

Divided you are and divided you shall fall.

P

+17 more 
link   

Who woulda thunk that a Trump presidency would equally piss off D's as it would R's. To me, that's a win.

The enemy of my enemy is my friend...or some such.

A year later and some still think any of this matters.

+42 more 
posted on Oct, 25 2017 @ 02:15 AM
link   
This is what happens when ‘We the People’ go against the candidate the media and Establishment tell us to elect. The good news is we get to see both Democrats and Republicans exposed for the assholes they truly are.

+15 more 
posted on Oct, 25 2017 @ 02:18 AM
link   

Be sure to throw enough mud at me. 

+25 more 
posted on Oct, 25 2017 @ 02:20 AM
link   

Not surprising. He's up to his waste in sh# from what the Obama Administration left behind. Shovels won't make a dent. The President is gonna need a God sized bulldozer for that mess.

+16 more 
posted on Oct, 25 2017 @ 02:21 AM
link   
a reply to: knowledgehunter0986

Oh that's not mud now. That's just sad. I can't fill that bath up with sadness.

posted on Oct, 25 2017 @ 02:23 AM
link   

No blame, just an observation from across the pond.

+18 more 
posted on Oct, 25 2017 @ 02:24 AM
link   

I think Trumps mind is starting to really slip. At this point, to the people around him it's just about corral and contain. While more people work on damage control.

I think most of D.C. knows it, half still support him because they believe they can manipulate him in some way, the other half is unnerved it's been allowed to go on this long. It won't last forever.

+27 more 
posted on Oct, 25 2017 @ 02:26 AM
link   
I'm going to summarize the responses so far.

a reply to: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

It's Hillary's fault!

a reply to: pheonix358

It's the lobbyists fault!

a reply to: Metallicus

It's the establishment! They're to blame for Trumps failures!

a reply to: knowledgehunter0986

MAGA!

+30 more 
posted on Oct, 25 2017 @ 02:27 AM
link   
a reply to: ADSE255

Uh huh.

Everyone's fault except the guy in charge. LOL Pathetic excuse makers.

Obama left him far better off than he's going to leave the next President for sure.

+19 more 
posted on Oct, 25 2017 @ 02:28 AM
link   
a reply to: mOjOm

Everyone's fault except the guy in charge.

Yep.

Funny. We keep on hearing about this personal responsibility you know?

+20 more 
posted on Oct, 25 2017 @ 02:29 AM
link   

+6 more 
posted on Oct, 25 2017 @ 02:30 AM
link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

Strap yourself in my friend. It's going to be a bumpy ride.

+8 more 
posted on Oct, 25 2017 @ 02:31 AM
link   

He has them all under his spell and they'll follow him to their doom with a smile on their faces.

But then some of them just want to see the entire US crumble anyway because they believe that will somehow fix everything.

Not sure how that is supposed to work though.

link   
a reply to: mOjOm

Did I say that? No. You did.

I think we all know where the Sh# stems from though. Don't we.

link   

(post by mOjOm removed for a manners violation)

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join