It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-FBI releases Sandy Hook files-

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 28 2017 @ 02:29 PM
link   
a reply to: PhyllidaDavenport

I also don't find Adam to have a credible existence. Stephen, Bruce, Eric, & Patrick Paddock...I get the same vibe from that family of brothers as I do with Ryan and Adam Lanza.

posted on Oct, 28 2017 @ 02:33 PM
link   
When 'liars, thieves and murderers' claim anything, I assume it is a lie.
edit on 28-10-2017 by craterman because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 28 2017 @ 03:02 PM
link   
a reply to: MotherMayEye

Oooh please explain? You thinking 1 or more of the Paddocks don't exist?

posted on Oct, 28 2017 @ 03:26 PM
link   

I'll U2U, so I don't go OT.

posted on Oct, 28 2017 @ 03:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: TobyFlenderson
a reply to: Asktheanimals

The new things that I saw were that he had allegedly been contacted by the feds at an earlier time because he'd hacked into gov'tal computers and that there was some strange man camping in the woods near to his house at the relevant time.

If he had hacked a government computer don't you think the FBI would have kept tabs on him? Why are we told he no online footprint when supposedly he spent all his time online or gaming? Then you have the strangeness about his mother going to Bretton Woods, meeting a strange couple and the SSDI originally giving the date of Adam's death as the day before Sandy Hook. The Lanza's garage door showed signs of forced entry (knocked of the tracks actually) and the entire scene in the house was odd to say the least.

The biggest question is why would Adam shoot his mother - his lifeline to the world? He would be lost without her and had no motive to kill her.

posted on Oct, 28 2017 @ 04:15 PM
link   
a reply to: Asktheanimals

Whilst I can understand possibly one time/date error the fact there were four is a bit unbelievable. The Memorium page for Victoria Soto, the United Ways page, the SSDI listing and a leaflet on How to talk to children about Sandy Hook

As for his mother, I think it bears noting that she was shot 4 times in the face. Besides the fact who on earth could do that to their own mother, why 4 times? Was it possibly to totally obscure who it was?

And not forgetting the mystery letter Nancy apparently wrote which actually contained traces of DNA from one Christopher Rodia, the convicted felon, which was quickly hushed up and we never heard of him again. There's also the official report which said no DNA from Adam was found on any of the guns but the DNA of Dawn Hocksprung and Lauren Rousseau was...that was never answered either. How was that even possible?

Bearing in mind all the HUGE inconsistencies, I think it not beyond the realms of possiblity that Peter Lanza wanted rid of Nancy considering he was paying her over £200,000 pa in maintenance (alimony) and that was due to increase that year to £380,000. That's one hell of a lot of cash!! Perhaps he hired Christopher Rodia to do the deed and somehow things went tits up.

It was/is a sloppy mess that I think attempts were made to cover up but on the spur of the moment for whatever reason, and they did a lousy job of it

posted on Oct, 28 2017 @ 06:51 PM
link   

I had actually forgotten a couple of those details.
The one that blows my mind is how Lauren Rousseau's DNA was found on bullets inside a loaded magazine.
What the________??!??!
Why did her car have multiple bullet holes in it?
She was important to the case but was swept under the rug completely.

Then there was the murder of Dawn Hochsprung's brother-in-law (I forget the relation) a few months later.
It was all just too bizarre.

posted on Oct, 28 2017 @ 10:58 PM
link   
This like all things. 2 planes. 3 buidlings. Do the math.

posted on Oct, 30 2017 @ 06:58 PM
link   
What in the heck is going on here? Nothing about this incident is right, none of the facts (which should be iron-clad, take Columbine for example) are adding up. Crucial stages in the response to this incident never occurred, and it seems the specifics of the case have been highly distorted to some unknown end. We have officials with years of experience making claims that were later debunked through video evidence, and a mountain of highly redacted once classified documents (for a school shooting, no less!). The school and the shooter's residence have been torn down, and anyone remember the silhouette target found in a photo of "Lanza's" room? The one that had a stamp saying "FBI Use" on it?

Great posts of evidence, had forgotten about those entirely

edit on 10/30/2017 by JBurns because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 30 2017 @ 07:04 PM
link   
You can research this by Googling "Adam Lanza FBI Use Target" or by examining the original archive of Lanza residence crime scene photos. You will find the target in question in the same photo as evidence marker #34. It is a silhouette size shooting target, resting at ground level on its left side. On the bottom right of the target (right by the evidence marker), you can see a stamp saying "FBI Use"

I was able to find this image on a new website, but feel free to get yours from any reputable source you like. Here is an unedited (without captions) image from NY daily post's website:

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join