It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-FBI releases Sandy Hook files-

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 25 2017 @ 01:34 PM
link   
a reply to: eNumbra

For sure! I did find a page with images of some of the victims of the Peshawar massacre, but not all.

I might have a dig about and have a propper ganders somepoint,

+15 more 
posted on Oct, 25 2017 @ 03:26 PM
link   
The heavily [REDACTED] documents only serve to demonstrate the ridiculousness of the event.

Anyone else find it odd that both the school and "shooters" house were both demolished.....?

Or the "highly trained" Medical Examiner who claimed all victims were shot and killed by the shooter using "a long gun" (Bushmaster AR-15) while video evidence shows that same long gun remained in the shooter's vehicle throughout the incident?

As a former EMT-P (both volunteer and P/T paid), I can assure you that EMS would have been rushing in to "work" those kids. The fact that EMS units on scene didn't even see the children (nor did the Life-flight units on scene) is highly suspect. Regardless of how bad it looks, EMS personnel would try every single measure possible - if not simply for the sake of making the families feel better.

There were many times we'd even show up to cardiac arrests at nursing homes or private residences involving very old and sick people (without a DNR of course). Even if they were obviously deceased, we still "worked the code" in order to make their family feel better and of course err on the side of life. With children (I personally worked several pediatric arrests including 3 SIDS cases, 1 drowning AND 1 electrocution) there was no question - we were to attempt any and all means of resuscitation and treat them as viable. Even once they arrived at the ED, hospital staff worked them for at least another hour until finally calling it.

The idea that EMS staff would simply sit around and not even attempt resuscitation (or even to see the patients) is absolutely absurd and impossible. If this is true, every single EMS responder present at Sandy Hook failed in their duty bordering on criminal behavior. Rest assured, this is absolutely 100% not possible. Regardless of the other facts and inconsistencies, this is one I know for certain is bologna. Even if they somehow determined they weren't worth the effort of working a code on them, THEY WOULD AT LEAST HAVE HAD TO EXAMINE THE VICTIMS TO MAKE THIS DETERMINATION. When I saw all EMS on scene stating they never even EVALUATED or SAW the child victims, I knew instantly something was amiss (aka someone was LYING). This is actually what made me question (and now flat out disbelieve) the Sandy Hook Hoax.

JB
Former NREMT-P and PA Paramedic
edit on 10/25/2017 by JBurns because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 25 2017 @ 03:47 PM
link   
Can anyone out there justify why even one word of this FBI report should be redacted? This isn't some espionage case where intelligence sources might be compromised. Why would anything related to this case need to be redacted, if everything is as the FBI says it is?

posted on Oct, 25 2017 @ 03:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: AndyFromMichigan
Can anyone out there justify why even one word of this FBI report should be redacted? This isn't some espionage case where intelligence sources might be compromised. Why would anything related to this case need to be redacted, if everything is as the FBI says it is?

Minor law?

posted on Oct, 25 2017 @ 03:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ridhya
a reply to: dashen
Because we were always meant to find out. They are giving us a soft victory. They have been pushing conspiracy theories even in the mainstream media lately, to the point that I have friends who didn't even believe 9/11 was suspicious suddenly thinking the Vegas story is full of holes.

We're being fed information that the powers that be want us to figure out. The only question is why.

There is definitely a push to get us to question our institutions. Elections, law enforcement agencies, Congress, the President, media, health care, fellow citizens....

posted on Oct, 25 2017 @ 04:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: TobyFlenderson

In the doc's it says the guns were stored in a locker in Adam's room.

We already knew that.
Did anyone find something new?
There was a ton of pics of Adam's room showing both the cabinet and contents.

posted on Oct, 25 2017 @ 04:11 PM
link   
a reply to: AndyFromMichigan

A little thing called dignity? That concept is often forgotten in this era, but the public does not in fact have the right to view every gruesome detail of a criminal investigation.

posted on Oct, 25 2017 @ 04:21 PM
link   
a reply to: JBurns

It's not well known but the death pronouncements of the victims were made by a team of 2 so-called "tactical" EMT's who came from Danbury (20 minutes away). Why regular EMTs were kept away from victims while waiting for these guys is the $64 million question, especially in light of the fact that a College of Emergency Surgeons report stated that many could have been saved but had been left bleeding too long (forgive the graphic reference, there's no nice way to say it).

What's being covered up is all those kids didn't have to die and nobody is going to take responsibility for it.

posted on Oct, 25 2017 @ 04:33 PM
link   

Anyone else find it odd that both the school and "shooters" house were both demolished.....?

No, its well touted act to remove any type of worship for sick types.
Look this thread over, people would no doubt camp outside of the shooters house demanding justice and naming of the actors that only exist in their own head.

posted on Oct, 25 2017 @ 04:43 PM
link   
a reply to: Asktheanimals

The new things that I saw were that he had allegedly been contacted by the feds at an earlier time because he'd hacked into gov'tal computers and that there was some strange man camping in the woods near to his house at the relevant time.

posted on Oct, 25 2017 @ 04:44 PM
link   
a reply to: Asktheanimals

ATA that is a very interesting idea there. Admittedly I was unaware that EMTs even served on SRT teams (when I worked in LE, we still used gumdrop lights and .38 special revolvers) so in that regard at least the triage/pronouncement did occur.

Covering up negligence would certainly make sense in this situation as well. Thanks for the alternate angle on this, as it really does make sense. I too believe lives could have been saved with proper actions, especially considering that wounds from handguns are extremely treatable. Rifles I believe wound through different mechanisms (like hydrostatic shock), but according to evidence (contradictory evidence, thanks to the ME) only handguns were used and I think not attempting so-called "heroic measures" was a huge mistake/black eye on their part.

I was also unaware of the College of Emergency Surgeons report and will have to take a look at it! Sounds like a good deal of medical professionals have had this very same question

posted on Oct, 25 2017 @ 04:47 PM
link   
a reply to: MerkabaTribeEntity

That was debunked almost immediately. They were showing solidarity and even had a Facebook page about it.

That child's family does not deserve to have that nonsense keep showing up.

edit on 10/25/2017 by Blaine91555 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 25 2017 @ 04:48 PM
link   
a reply to: Garmanarnar

So Columbine HS was tore down? How about any of the other locations of mass shootings? Will Mandalay Bay and the empty lot also be razed?

It makes no sense to tear down such structures. Furthermore, these "sick" individuals wouldn't exist if the individuals involved would stop being so damn opaque. Transparency is the only way to eliminate so-called conspiracy theories, and covering up evidence/remaining silent on facts will do nothing to help that.

When events like Sandy Hook occur, it is absolutely in the interest of the public to receive all relevant details. We don't allow these "authorities" to conduct such investigations on our behalf without expecting them to be fully beholden to the people who hire them.

Like it or not, we are the government in the United States and therefore have a vested interest in the truth. How else will we make an informed decision on certain related issues? (Such as the gun control pushes that always follow these incidents)

Lying to someone for their supposed benefit is one of the oldest and most maligned tricks in the book. When a government (of any jurisdiction: local, county, state, federal) ceases to trust its citizens with facts and truths (which are higher on the food-chain, BTW) we lose the entire point of Constitutional Representative Government.
edit on 10/25/2017 by JBurns because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 25 2017 @ 05:00 PM
link   

So weird to me that Lanza had no significant online footprint but was in the Tech Club in high school and was a prolific hacker.

posted on Oct, 25 2017 @ 05:20 PM
link   
"Adam Lanza" this mystery kid, disappeared off any radar for around 6yrs after the lanza's divorce went through. No-one saw him, no digital footprint for this tech savvy kid, old gaming consoles & ancient games all from around the same time as his disappearance left there in place, the pics of the "room" looked like no-one had been in it for a very long time, almost as if he'd just upped and left to go live with his father under the name Ryan?

Either way this Adam was a functioning autistic with, however, motor function issues such as being unable to tie his shoelaces according to the information....and yet he managed to carry an arsenal of weapons and ammo that weighed more than he did and accurately shoot sniper quality in the head (not injure) 26 people and also then shot himself in the back of the head.

So much of this still doesn't add up just like the Las Vegas shooting and it seems never will. We are being played with and they appear to me, without being paranoid, to be targetting the conspiracy theory crowd purposefully.

posted on Oct, 25 2017 @ 05:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ridhya
Because we were always meant to find out. They are giving us a soft victory. They have been pushing conspiracy theories even in the mainstream media lately, to the point that I have friends who didn't even believe 9/11 was suspicious suddenly thinking the Vegas story is full of holes.

We're being fed information that the powers that be want us to figure out. The only question is why.

Why do you say this ?

posted on Oct, 25 2017 @ 05:38 PM
link   
This was released through a FOIA. The timing of the release is strange maybe...

Interestingly, the story is out that the JFK files are next to be released.

Something deep may be going

posted on Oct, 25 2017 @ 05:41 PM
link   

So much of this still doesn't add up just like the Las Vegas shooting and it seems never will. We are being played with and they appear to me, without being paranoid, to be targetting the conspiracy theory crowd purposefully.

The only thing that’s adds up is it appears their doing some kind of experiments on the population

posted on Oct, 25 2017 @ 05:43 PM
link   
a reply to: PhyllidaDavenport

Agree. I feel like we are being made to spread ourselves thin.

In this case, I downloaded the new docs, but I am not spending any time with them, just yet. I spent a lot of time on the other docs and all the photos released. On that note, I agree with the things you mentioned being unexpected and inconsistent with the official story...and inconsistent with basic things I would expect to see in a house lived in as long as that one was reportedly lived in.

edit on 10/25/2017 by MotherMayEye because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 25 2017 @ 06:01 PM
link   

Text

Not odd at all....Demolished indeed, just as the 911 ground zero evidence was illegally demolished by the Mayor of NYC

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join