It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Photoshopping to obscure location of Tillerson meeting in Afghanistan

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 25 2017 @ 01:05 AM
link   
www.bbc.co.uk...

A photo of US Secretary of State Rex Tillerson in Afghanistan appears to have been altered to suggest he was in Kabul, not a US air base miles away.

Strange. Can’t say I follow current events in Afghanistan closely enough to understand possible justification or implications, but thought it was interesting enough to be discussed here.

Any thoughts as to why they would be obscuring the location of this meeting? Safety precautions might be one explanation. But it seems awfully strange and also curious that it even caught the attention of BBC.

posted on Oct, 25 2017 @ 09:39 AM
link   
a reply to: ravenshadow13

You might find this piece helpful in understanding the confusion over there "Phoenix 2.0 - CIA To Unleash Vietnam Era Terror Campaign On Afghanistan" www.moonofalabama.org...

posted on Oct, 25 2017 @ 02:23 PM
link   
Odd.

I used to do layouts in the Fort Campbell Courier, which included choosing and embedding images into stories. You are not allowed to alter images in any way like this, save for adjusting levels and color saturations and the like.

This must have been done with intent to deceive, for sure.

But, being a veteran, I don't need that clock to tell me that they're on a military base...those floor tiles are proof enough to anyone who has spent endless hours waxing and buffing the halls of the barracks.

join