It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Breakthrough - Scientists Discovered a “Kill Switch” That Destroys Any Cancer Cell

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 25 2017 @ 10:19 PM
link   
a reply to: Kali74

The most charitable term for alternative medicine is supportive or auxiliary. When well managed (looking out for bad synergistic interactions and contradictions) they might not hurt.

Good luck, reach out (PM if you want) if you want to chat again

posted on Oct, 25 2017 @ 10:47 PM
link   
a reply to: Kali74

Exactly, stick to Medical science, and if wanted also use alternative along side of it (after checking any interactions it may have with the mainline).

If any person (not directed at you, to anyone) suggests any type of alternative treatment and tell you to stop your mainline treatment (Chemo, radiation etc), that is the time to walk away without another word to them.

I have seen those murderers one too many time in life, it is appalling that there is no specific laws to deal with just those type of "humans".
edit on 25-10-2017 by MuonToGluon because: Fixed

posted on Oct, 26 2017 @ 08:18 PM
link   
a reply to: MuonToGluon

The problem is these misinformed people hide behind belief (this includes Vegans who deny their children B12 shots, due to their source). I get vilified here quite often as a Big Pharma stooge (which shows people don't understand what a CRO is, or the work I do, which includes making an orphan drug, for Kids who will die with out it, which my client gives to patients for free ...)

Natural is not better.

Botulism is natural
Anthrax is natural
Hemlock is natural.

Drugs made under cGMP controls, you know what is in them. (oh and before people get into it, yes they do know whats in them, read the guidelines)

posted on Oct, 28 2017 @ 10:58 PM
link   
a reply to: Skywatcher2011

do you mind if I answer?this dosage of poisons under the guise of medicaldrugs is measured in milligrams, where every milligram including the first can be fatal. real medicines in vegetables fruits berries nuts can eat take so much to pour from the ears and then a little more.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join