It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Manafort may have worked with Podesta group to influence policy for Russia through Hillary

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 24 2017 @ 08:27 PM
link   
Here is a video from tonight's Tucker Carlson. starts at the beginning to about 7 minutes in.

He claims that a person who claimed to work at the Pdesta group gave them info.

Now disclaimer, this person isnt named, and this could all be garbage. I will not believe it is true until I see actual evidence.

On to the claims.

The insider claimed that he is tired of the media narrative on the Russia story. he said Manafort is being investigated throughly by Mueller, and that includes his duty in Trumps campaign.

But the focus is on what he has done for years, which is lobbying for Russia.

The insider claioms Manafort was a weekly figure in the Podesta group. He was instrumental in being a direct link from the Kremlin to the group.

The podesta group then was influential in influencing Hillarys decisions towards Russia in a favorable way for the Kramlin.

The person says Tony Podesta was a regular in Hillarys office, and even got a man named Doug Adams who the Kremlin wanted to work with Hillary in order to get her to help appoint around 120 people into positions.

The insider says that there was a meeting in the group with Manafort outlining how to help russia with Uranium One. They say that manafort funneled well more than the 1 million from the kremlin allowed to the Podesta group.

The insider said he or she was interviewed extensively by Muellers team, and they are very interested in investigating this.

There is a lot more in here, but its worth a watch.

Again, this isn't proven true yet. But if it is, it would turn out that the real Russian collusion has been with them influencing Hillary for years.

posted on Oct, 24 2017 @ 08:38 PM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

Man it just keeps getting better!

We are going to need to see this verified though, but there definitely seems to be a theme coming up here now that Podesta/Hilldog are actually being investigated!
edit on America/ChicagoTuesdayAmerica/Chicago10America/Chicago1031pmTuesday8 by elementalgrove because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 24 2017 @ 08:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: elementalgrove

Its starting to look bad for the Hillary camp. Crack after crack coming into the narrative this week.

If this is true, then the Mueller investigation may infact be aimed at the Podestas and Hillary.

Truly remarkable.

posted on Oct, 24 2017 @ 08:41 PM
link   
Let's just cut to the juicy meaty part,

Hillary + Russia = treason

posted on Oct, 24 2017 @ 08:42 PM
link   

I was reading through a thread on 4chan that was quite in depth and put forth an interesting theory.

Basically that Mueller may be taking an opportunity to flip on his old masters, I actually remember hearing something about that back when Mueller first got appointed to the investigation.

Let me see if I can find that thread.

Edit- Found it!!!

Lots of information, sift through and find what rings true to you!
edit on America/ChicagoTuesdayAmerica/Chicago10America/Chicago1031pmTuesday8 by elementalgrove because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 24 2017 @ 09:09 PM
link   
Any chance Manafort is this NDA'd informant?

posted on Oct, 24 2017 @ 09:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grambler

Its starting to look bad for the Hillary camp. Crack after crack coming into the narrative this week.

If this is true, then the Mueller investigation may infact be aimed at the Podestas and Hillary.

Truly remarkable.

Then why is Mueller's team all staffed up with Clinton associates?

posted on Oct, 24 2017 @ 09:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

Doubtful.

If this source is accurate, it seems Manafort was willing working with Russians and the Podestas to influence Hillary to use her position to help Russia.

Far more damning than any accused Russian interference in the election.

posted on Oct, 24 2017 @ 09:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grambler

Truly remarkable.

Then why is Mueller's team all staffed up with Clinton associates?

I have said all along that many of Muellers decisions seemed questionable to me (like who he hired).

But I am willing to let the investigation to see its course before judging.

There could be two reasons; 1 he wanted there to be no excuses if dems are implicated, and hirning even clinton supporters would do that. 2. He had no idea where this investigation would lead.

Or maybe he is corrupt. I guess we will just have to wait for results.

posted on Oct, 24 2017 @ 09:42 PM
link   
A Senator, Lindsay Graham, was just on the news and said there will be exposed another reason why Comey acted the way he did, and it will come out in the next few days. There was even a twinkle in his eye. This stuff is about to get really really good.

posted on Oct, 24 2017 @ 09:46 PM
link   
For me, this was the missing piece of the puzzle.

I just wrote this elsewhere, in another thread:

If you connect the dots, this scandal (including the news that HRC/DNC paid for the dossier) runs all of the way to the White House.

So Paul Manafort worked with the Podesta group on behalf of Russian interests. This included a myriad of issues and all to influence HRC and the Obama Whitehouse. Of course, they knew of Manafor's Russian connections, because they were welcomed at a time when the Obama administration was seeking Russian cooperation on Iran and publicly promoting the Russian reset. Don't forget Obama wanted friendly relations with Russia and had just admonished Romney durning the election for saying Russia was a substantial adversary to the US. Obama said they could be a partner.

When Bill Clinton and Frank Giustra flew to Kazactstan to secure it's deal with some of the richest Uranium mines in the world, the Russians were pissed. Moreover, you have to imagine so was Obama. HRC used to be opposed to deals like Uranium One. In fact, she publicly indicated as much when previously rejecting a Chinese bid on a domestic metals mining company.

So what happens next? To me it looks like the Russians and Obama agreed to the uranium deal in exchange for Russian cooperation on a slew of Obama objectives internationally, including Iran. The Russians got their real objective, controlling interest in Kazactstan's uranium. They likely never cared about the US uranium. Moreover, Obama surely reasoned that the deal wasn't a real threat, as he probably believed US uranium would never leave the country without US approval.

The Clinton's and Giustra were now very happy to oblige, because now they had a path to a new windfall. They had a guaranteed and highly motivated buyer. What could be better? They all- Obama, the Clintons, the Russian, and Giustra- just needed to get it through the mills of government without too much attention. Thus, the slow roll criminal investigation of the kickbacks, HRC's flip flop, and a flurry of lobbying efforts, where Manafort, the Podesta Group, and many others worked to get the deal done.

As we all know, Russia eventually becomes public enemy number one, after their invasion of the Crimea and their aggressive military posturing in many theaters around the world.

So now we come to the election. When Manafort becomes Trump's campaign manager, HRC already has Manafort by the balls on the Russian issue. Even better, they now can slime Trump with a similar claim. They just need to shake some bushes. Accordingly, they hire Fusion GPS for the dossier, who then hires a guy to do what? Investigate Trump on Russian connections, by going to Russian sources.

Now here is where it gets interesting. The Obama administration used Manafort's connections and the HRC/DNC ' opposition research' as the very pretext to acquire FISA warrants to clandestinely investigate Trump and his campaign for Russian connections.This was a full court press, that as we know now, included the massive amount of unmasking conducted by Susan Rice, John Brennan, and Samantha Powers throughout the election season and prior to Trump's inauguration.

To me it's starting to look like the accusation that the Obama administration used its own government powers to interfere with a political opponent in a US presidential election has much stronger legs than ever before.

The more you pull the threads, the more obvious it becomes.
edit on 24-10-2017 by loam because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 24 2017 @ 09:53 PM
link   

I'm not judging either way but I would like to know why it is that when it's an unnamed source for the Right Wingers it's never questioned by those who yell fake news when it's on the left.

This isn't about you obviously since you already stated your position. But for others in this thread they don't give a damn about it being "a guy who heard if from this other guy who knows this person, etc." But for anyone on the left it's automatic FAKE NEWS.

That's Hypocrisy. Double standard Bias.

posted on Oct, 24 2017 @ 09:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: loam
F

Shortest post in ATS history, did his computer crap out after typing one letter...

F.....reedom?
F.....udge?

edit, NVM the post has appeared

edit on 24-10-2017 by TinfoilTP because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 24 2017 @ 09:58 PM
link   
"he claims..."

"a person who..."

Uh huh. I thought this kind of thing was what the "fake librul news media" does?

So unnamed sources and second hand stories are OK if they support your beliefs?

Kind of like how it's OK to believe "alternative facts"?

God, it must be wonderful choosing what your reality looks like on a daily basis. My only question is how does one go through life with a personalized version of reality that isn't shared with the majority of Earth?

posted on Oct, 24 2017 @ 09:59 PM
link   
a reply to: TinfoilTP

Stupid iPad.

In any event, if true, some amazing revelations.

posted on Oct, 24 2017 @ 10:02 PM
link   
a reply to: Kettu

He plans to come forward in the coming weeks, as Carlson indicates.

But haven't you and others been ok with these unnamed source stories for nearly a year? Now you agree they should be ignored?

Lol

posted on Oct, 24 2017 @ 10:18 PM
link   

DING DING DING....WE HAVE A WINNER!

posted on Oct, 24 2017 @ 10:20 PM
link   
This is getting pretty interesting. I've been watching the swamp tapestry unravel bit by bit. Reality Winner. Anthony Weiner. Huma Abideen. Harvey Weinstein. The power level of those coming into the crosshairs of investigation is steadily rising, and I believe, has a lot further to rise.

People react differently to danger. Some run and hide, like Jeff Flake, Bob Corker, or Charlie Dent. Others, like Maxine Waters, Charles Schumer, or Fredricka Wilson, fight back tooth and nail to try to avoid the danger. Still others, like Lindsay Graham, try to switch sides and endear themselves to those in charge.

The danger I speak of is, of course, the collapse of the FBI-maintained blackmail network that has intertwined itself into national politics since the days of J. Edgar Hoover. Instead of being in the hands of someone who has payed their political dues and has much to lose, it is now in the hands of someone who doesn't give a rat's posterior about political ploys and has no dirt from his dues-paying to hide.

The swamp is draining, the water level is falling, swamp critters are scurrying around like their heads are on fire and their butts are catching, and some pretty nasty things are coming into full view of the people.

TheRedneck

posted on Oct, 24 2017 @ 10:23 PM
link   
a reply to: TheRedneck

Very interesting perspective.

posted on Oct, 24 2017 @ 10:29 PM
link   
a reply to: mOjOm

With CNN, WaPo and WSJ running the story it appears it's not just pro-Trump forces getting on the right side of this story.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join