It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

An Olive Branch

page: 11
<< 8  9  10   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 26 2017 @ 11:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: JinMI

originally posted by: spiritualzombie
a reply to: JinMI

No offense but based on what I’ve seen you all support, I’m not convinced you have a grasp on facts.

There has been so much that Trump has expressed support for that has caused alarm for so many, even for the most intelligent minds on the planet—

That actually makes me feel really good.

I have no doubt. I'm just glad I'm not with you guys I'm with the world that sees the importance of climate change... I'm with the world that does not defend Nazis and White Supremacists... I'm with the world that sees Trump as a danger to the world and as a man who'se already hurt this country.

You guys let your irrational hate of the "establishment" cloud your judgment to an extreme... to a point where I don't think any of you realize how much of your credibility and integrity you gave up.

My olive branch to Trump supporters is, accept the possibility that the majority of the country and the world may not be wrong in their negative assessment of you.... do some soul searching, some reflection on the behavior you have supported, get educated, and try again.

posted on Oct, 26 2017 @ 11:30 PM
link   
a reply to: spiritualzombie

In context of your comment and loosely speaking, we'ere glad you're not on our side too......?

Furthermore, I'm fairly certain, that from your ilks perspective, nobody outside of your hive-minded echo chamber had any integrity anyway, so what's the rub?

Again, as has been noted MANY times in this thread, is that your 'olive-branch' requires people to think like you. You are what you claim to hate.

posted on Oct, 26 2017 @ 11:32 PM
link   
Trump is not your enemy. but your prejudices are.

posted on Oct, 27 2017 @ 06:32 AM
link   

Since you brought it up...educate yourself to the facts.

'G lobal warming the greatest scam in history' claims founder of Weather Channel

I have studied climate change seriously for years. It has become a political and environment agenda item, but the science is not valid
John Coleman, co-founder of the Weather Channel

edit on 27-10-2017 by thepixelpusher because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 27 2017 @ 09:15 AM
link   
>>>>>> We need an outsider ( which we have with Trump and why he's hated so much by the deep state). NOBODY from Hollywood because that is another swamp that needs to drained. Or maybe its more like a cess pool. NOBODY from big business or finance because they're who are running the deep state and turning it against the rest of us.
Who does that leave? We can't trust either party, we know that. Maybe the military, a top general or admiral or some high profile chief of police.

posted on Oct, 27 2017 @ 09:25 AM
link   
a reply to: Dutchowl

Then you run a dire risk of a further authority. Money and politics should be separated to great extent. Crony capitalism enemy number one. Monopolized media, insurance, healthcare all investigated.

posted on Oct, 27 2017 @ 07:38 PM
link   

I'm with the world that sees the importance of climate change...

BWA-HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

OK, that was what I needed... a good laugh. Thank you.

TheRedneck

posted on Oct, 27 2017 @ 08:16 PM
link   
a reply to: 3daysgone

Actually I think ATS already did this in 2012

posted on Oct, 28 2017 @ 09:52 AM
link   
a reply to: Blue_Jay33

I think would would have made a great President.

posted on Oct, 28 2017 @ 10:03 AM
link   
I would settle for someone who just tells the truth about wars. Don't build up our hopes of withdrawing.

Congress has abdicated their war powers and supervision. They just open the wallet wider.

posted on Oct, 28 2017 @ 10:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: MOMof3
I would settle for someone who just tells the truth about wars. Don't build up our hopes of withdrawing.

Congress has abdicated their war powers and supervision. They just open the wallet wider.

I know but I get so confused about this, I mean, should we just sit back and let 3rd world countries be taken over by a bunch or murderous in-bred morons? How do we fight that? I wish I knew how to do it without war.

posted on Oct, 28 2017 @ 10:14 AM
link   
a reply to: angeldoll

Personally, I don't care what happens to them. They have enough guns to kill each other til someone wins. Then there would be peace.

posted on Oct, 28 2017 @ 10:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: MOMof3

Personally, I don't care what happens to them. They have enough guns to kill each other til someone wins. Then there would be peace.

Hm, well I guess I do care what happens to them, and the other part of that is they consider harming the U.S. as their Grand Prize. So. We've been down that road.

posted on Oct, 28 2017 @ 10:52 AM
link   

I have to agree with Momof3 at least partially. We have no business getting involved in someone else's fight. But I also agree with you: the second someone turns their murderous rage toward us, we should wipe them out. Period.

That might sound like genocide, but it is not. Everyone has the right to defend themselves, and the surest way to get shot in the back is to turn and try to walk away. It's simple self-defense, and a strong military that minds its own business makes others think twice before becoming their business. The alternative, what we have been doing so far by tying the military's hands and wringing our hands about minimizing casualties, is more akin to suicide than taking them out is to genocide.

TheRedneck

posted on Oct, 28 2017 @ 12:29 PM
link   

Colin Powell

or

Dwayne Johnson

or

me

or

my dog

or

really anyone but Trump.

posted on Oct, 29 2017 @ 01:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: redhorse

really anyone but Trump.

Intolerance is what the Op is suggesting we move past and work together. Surely, the president isn't the be all and end all to the changes for this world? Can you move past your tunnel vision on politics long enough to join hands and work together..that Olive Branch is there for a reason. To build, not tear down. Not to use the Olive Branch as a switch to beat your perceived opposition.

A Love branch, not a hate branch.
edit on 29-10-2017 by thepixelpusher because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 8  9  10   >>

join