It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

An Olive Branch

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 26 2017 @ 06:33 PM
link   
a reply to: thepixelpusher

I try... I really try.....

posted on Oct, 26 2017 @ 08:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: spiritualzombie
a reply to: thepixelpusher

I try... I really try.....

This will be my last response to you in this thread out of respect for others. The only person not being honest is you and I have proven it with your own words. Now others have responded and they too see your dangerous thoughts for what they are. SO yeah, I got you pegged.

I have also repeated several times how you are a fake super hero pretending to fight for justice while calling for hanging all republicans. So what do you do? Post a Billy Jack fight scene, lmao. Beating up some guys in a resturant, LMAO! Is that how you see yourself in a group of republicans?? Really?? LMAO! Pegged.

It was easier teaching rocks to swim then for you to see the error of your ways. I feel oh so sorry for you, I really do. Please don't go around pretending to be Billy Jack, please I beg you not to. I now have even greater concern for your safety and mental health because...well, you are no Billy Jack. Please be safe, please.

To everyone else, I apologize for disrupting this thread. My hope was to educate the ignorant, but I have failed. Some folks can't be taught. Hopefully, they don't go around pretending to be Billy Jack. They just might run into Bruce Lee. Then they might learn something.

posted on Oct, 26 2017 @ 08:25 PM
link   
a reply to: JustaBill

To everyone else, I apologize for disrupting this thread. My hope was to educate the ignorant, but I have failed. Some folks can't be taught. Hopefully, they don't go around pretending to be Billy Jack. They just might run into Bruce Lee. Then they might learn something.

Some are willfully ignorant.

posted on Oct, 26 2017 @ 08:31 PM
link   

Some here want a Cage Match not a discussion. And SpiritualZombie, please don't sully Tom Laughlin as Billy Jack. He fought for the weakest in his movies, the native americans. I don't see that as your motivation. You sir are no Billy Jack! Maybe a Posner. Extend a hand of friendly discussion, not a bullying retort.

edit on 26-10-2017 by thepixelpusher because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 26 2017 @ 08:35 PM
link   
a reply to: 3daysgone

According to Douglas Adams the type of person who would want the job is exactly the type of person who should not be allowed to have it under any circumstances.

I think the idea of one candidate unifying everyone is a tough one to believe in. Even if the perfect candidate were found, it is congress who would undermine his/her efforts in favor of their own. We need a complete reset, from top to bottom. We are seeing the effect of an outsider getting elected now. He faces opposition from both sides.

A great president with a lousy congress accomplishes nothing. A great congress, even with a lousy president, can still do great things. We need to focus our efforts where they will get the best results.

posted on Oct, 26 2017 @ 08:46 PM
link   
a reply to: Vroomfondel
Any President deals with the same system designed to corral them in to serving the powerful interest. Go outside that and their lapdog media tears you to shreds. Hillary or Donald, it matters not. They still preside over a system that protects the powerful interests over the American people. Flush the turds and more are dropped into this toilet of a system on the USA that is corrupted.

posted on Oct, 26 2017 @ 09:07 PM
link   

Go ahead and hate your neighbor
Go ahead and cheat a friend
Do it in the name of heaven
Justify it in the end
There won't be any trumpets blowing
Come the judgment day
On the bloody morning after
One tin soldier rides away

posted on Oct, 26 2017 @ 10:04 PM
link   
Go ahead and deport the illegals, destroy their families, deport the children.... ban the Muslims, torture the terrorists and kill their families, if you got money go grab some pussy, and to the POWs we like people who don’t get caught, the media is the enemy, don’t listen to any of the media, get all your news from Trump.

As far as Billy Jack... yeah I’m sure the same people who are screaming for walls to keep the Mexicans out, band to keep the Muslims out, show no respect to black people protesting about systemic racism, but lots of support from White Supremacists and f*cking Nazis.... yeah those people are going to be on the Billy Jack side looking out for the native Americans.

You guys have no clue. The entire world sees it. It’s not just me— you people are an embarrassment and disgrace to the whole world.

And I know as a leftists I am supposed to be all about peace and love and kindness to people who think different... but when that difference is a bend to cruelty and suffering... when conscience is booed and trolls are on the rise...

I try... I really try...

posted on Oct, 26 2017 @ 10:20 PM
link   

It was easier teaching rocks to swim then for you to see the error of your ways. I feel oh so sorry for you, I really do. Please don't go around pretending to be Billy Jack, please I beg you not to. I now have even greater concern for your safety and mental health because...well, you are no Billy Jack. Please be safe, please.

That is the sad part of watching someone melt down like SZ has done in this thread.

The mind is a powerful thing. It can alter reality. I learned that too well way way back in my younger years (when dinosaurs roamed the earth). I had a friend who taught me some martial arts moves... the kind that you really don't want to use. In my youthful stupidity, I practiced them over and over and over... until one day I realized I had learned them too well. I'll leave the story at that.

Repetition is a powerful teacher. Repetition is what creates learning. And repetition need not be physical. It can be mental as well, as in one using their imagination so intensely on a particular subject they can actually become what they imagine... at least so far as their physical ability can handle it. I have seen people like SZ, completely consumed by anger toward an imagined enemy, immerse their psyche so deeply in that anger that it literally killed them. Sooner or later, they always picked the wrong target.

No, he's no Billy Jack. But he can pretend to be one, and when he does,he will likely find out that he's no Billy Jack. I hope he wakes from his fantasy before that happens.

But enough about that... this deviation from the specified topic of discussion did segway us into a further explanation of my original post in this thread. That is, it has become literally impossible to compromise even on minor issues, much less on something as important as who will lead the country.

There's just too much anger... too much distrust... too much identity politics. The left is angry because they see Trump as some sort of evil demon; after all, that's what the news says every night. The right is angry over years of constant belittlement and worse, all in the name of 'tolerance.' Neither side trusts the other; neither side respects the other. Thus, any suggestion by one side is immediately met with vitriol from the other side.

Want proof? I'm sitting her waiting on a tax reform bill with numbers I can plug in and see who gets tax cuts and how much. While I am waiting, I get to watch Chuck Schumer and Nancy Pelosi explain how the coming tax reform will only benefit the 'rich,' even though no one has seen it yet... it hasn't been written. That's a perfect example of what I am talking about. The assumption is that because Republicans are working on a tax bill, it will raise taxes on the middle class. That assumption will then become reality to those who hold nothing but contempt for the Republicans. And no matter wat the resulting bill looks like, no matter what the hard numbers say, they will see only their interpretation of what they think it will be based on nothing more than their original suspicions.

No one can accomplish anything in that kind of environment.

No country can continue to exist in that kind of environment.

TheRedneck

posted on Oct, 26 2017 @ 10:26 PM
link   
a reply to: TheRedneck

You guys console each other and pretend you’re not the disgrace of the country for your support of the debasement of the country.

Yeah it’s SZ... what’s SZ even talking about with those White Supremacist Nazi comments? And what does he even mean about encouragement of trolls? And Trump... has he said anything to offend... like nearly daily? And what is this bs about attacking the media? The free press IS the enemy... well, except for Breitbart and FOX.

You guys are so lost. But go ahead and clap yourselves on the back and make sure to cheer on those racists and bigots and misogynists.

posted on Oct, 26 2017 @ 10:29 PM
link   
a reply to: spiritualzombie

You guys are so lost. But go ahead and clap yourselves on the back and make sure to cheer on those racists and bigots and misogynists.

And yet, you are the only one who has not only condoned but proposed a thought on how best to assault innocent people.

posted on Oct, 26 2017 @ 10:53 PM
link   
a reply to: 3daysgone

I love the idea,but liberals are just incapable of reason.

They either get emotional and need safe spots to melt down or they lie or they defend the lies to the death.

They honestly believe it's their way or the highway.

The sad thing is that they don't know they're helping to push a very crooked agenda.

posted on Oct, 26 2017 @ 10:54 PM
link   
a reply to: JinMI

You guys really don’t like when people call you on your support of all things racist do you? You really have a hard time owning that the guy you support is a man who basically brought White Nationalism and White Supremacists and even f*cking Nazis to the mainstream.

To think all the years I’ve been here cheering on the downfall of the establishment only to find out you guys wanted to replace the establishment with these racist misogynist xenophobic pukes who would then attack all critical media.

You disparage Black Lives Matter and defend Nazis, White Supremacists, and your precious confederate soldiers. You cheer on the most vile sh*t.

You really have a hard time facing truth.

Deny that your support for Trump emboldened racists, misogynists, White Supremacists, this disgusting Alt-Right and bigotry. Go ahead and deny it— but the world see the truth. And the country is suffering because of your ignorance.

posted on Oct, 26 2017 @ 10:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheRedneck

That is the sad part of watching someone melt down like SZ has done in this thread.

The mind is a powerful thing. It can alter reality. I learned that too well way way back in my younger years (when dinosaurs roamed the earth). I had a friend who taught me some martial arts moves... the kind that you really don't want to use. In my youthful stupidity, I practiced them over and over and over... until one day I realized I had learned them too well. I'll leave the story at that.

Repetition is a powerful teacher. Repetition is what creates learning. And repetition need not be physical. It can be mental as well, as in one using their imagination so intensely on a particular subject they can actually become what they imagine... at least so far as their physical ability can handle it. I have seen people like SZ, completely consumed by anger toward an imagined enemy, immerse their psyche so deeply in that anger that it literally killed them. Sooner or later, they always picked the wrong target.

No, he's no Billy Jack. But he can pretend to be one, and when he does,he will likely find out that he's no Billy Jack. I hope he wakes from his fantasy before that happens.

But enough about that... this deviation from the specified topic of discussion did segway us into a further explanation of my original post in this thread. That is, it has become literally impossible to compromise even on minor issues, much less on something as important as who will lead the country.

There's just too much anger... too much distrust... too much identity politics. The left is angry because they see Trump as some sort of evil demon; after all, that's what the news says every night. The right is angry over years of constant belittlement and worse, all in the name of 'tolerance.' Neither side trusts the other; neither side respects the other. Thus, any suggestion by one side is immediately met with vitriol from the other side.

Want proof? I'm sitting her waiting on a tax reform bill with numbers I can plug in and see who gets tax cuts and how much. While I am waiting, I get to watch Chuck Schumer and Nancy Pelosi explain how the coming tax reform will only benefit the 'rich,' even though no one has seen it yet... it hasn't been written. That's a perfect example of what I am talking about. The assumption is that because Republicans are working on a tax bill, it will raise taxes on the middle class. That assumption will then become reality to those who hold nothing but contempt for the Republicans. And no matter wat the resulting bill looks like, no matter what the hard numbers say, they will see only their interpretation of what they think it will be based on nothing more than their original suspicions.

No one can accomplish anything in that kind of environment.

No country can continue to exist in that kind of environment.

TheRedneck

FT have known about the bill for days, google shows the senate voted on it 8 hours ago, you're maybe not paying attention?

posted on Oct, 26 2017 @ 11:06 PM
link   

You really have a hard time owning that the guy you support is a man who basically brought White Nationalism and White Supremacists and even f*cking Nazis to the mainstream.

You really have a hard time facing truth.

You have a really hard time with facts.

The country is suffering because folks that think in the same manner as yourself can't grasp the fundamentals of hypocrisy. Moreover, can't cope with the idea that people who may support Trump, aren't in any way the boogeyman of your nightmares.

The world? I don't think you can speak for 7 billion people. There is prevalent bigotry, and you've displayed plenty of it here. Toss some ignorance in there for good measure and you have a dangerous human being.

posted on Oct, 26 2017 @ 11:12 PM
link   
a reply to: Garmanarnar

Do you have a link that is not behind a paywall?

Congress passed a budget which includes provisions that allow for an easier tax reform bill to be legislated... that's not the same as passing a tax reform bill.

TheRedneck

posted on Oct, 26 2017 @ 11:16 PM
link   

No offense but based on what I’ve seen you all support, I’m not convinced you have a grasp on facts.

There has been so much that Trump has expressed support for that has caused alarm for so many, even for the most intelligent minds on the planet— but you guys see none of it. You sit here on the forums every day and back it all.

So, sorry, not convinced you have the optics.

posted on Oct, 26 2017 @ 11:16 PM
link   

Yeah it’s SZ... what’s SZ even talking about with those White Supremacist Nazi comments? And what does he even mean about encouragement of trolls? And Trump... has he said anything to offend... like nearly daily? And what is this bs about attacking the media? The free press IS the enemy... well, except for Breitbart and FOX.

That's right... none of us can even understand what you're talking about. We're not Nazis and we're not white supremacists. I challenge you to go back and search... out of almost 19,000 posts covering more than ten years, can you find one... just one that indicates I am either?

I'll wait.

TheRedneck

posted on Oct, 26 2017 @ 11:19 PM
link   

No offense but based on what I’ve seen you all support, I’m not convinced you have a grasp on facts.

There has been so much that Trump has expressed support for that has caused alarm for so many, even for the most intelligent minds on the planet—

That actually makes me feel really good.

posted on Oct, 26 2017 @ 11:20 PM
link   

Go ahead and deport the illegals, destroy their families, deport the children.... ban the Muslims, torture the terrorists and kill their families, if you got money go grab some pussy, and to the POWs we like people who don’t get caught, the media is the enemy, don’t listen to any of the media, get all your news from Trump.

As far as Billy Jack... yeah I’m sure the same people who are screaming for walls to keep the Mexicans out, band to keep the Muslims out, show no respect to black people protesting about systemic racism, but lots of support from White Supremacists and f*cking Nazis.... yeah those people are going to be on the Billy Jack side looking out for the native Americans.

You guys have no clue. The entire world sees it. It’s not just me— you people are an embarrassment and disgrace to the whole world.

And I know as a leftists I am supposed to be all about peace and love and kindness to people who think different... but when that difference is a bend to cruelty and suffering... when conscience is booed and trolls are on the rise...

I try... I really try...

You know the blacks and hispanics in this country saw Hillary letting in others to take their jobs, so they voted Trump. My hispanic friends confirmed this. It was not about Nationalism, but about taking care of the people already here. Would you displace the children in your own house for children of another country?

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11 >>

join